Accounting is a booming field with high placement; Dubai has so much to offer in terms of employment opportunities starting from Fresh Accounting Jobs positions in different industries with handsome salaries even as a fresher.
As a fresh accountant, you will start as a Junior Accountant or Entry Level Accountant who manages businesses’ daily financial and accounting tasks.
On the job market, a fresher is often a recent graduate looking for their first job; note that the people from other industries switching to this industry are also termed fresher.
It will be best to digest this post, find suitable Accountant Jobs In Dubai For Freshers just for you, and don’t hesitate to send your application; therefore, read along!
Generally, an accountant as a fresher will be assisting for Finance lead/Finance Manager in various accounting activities, basically, an accountant is responsible for Bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records, which includes posting journal entries.
In big MNCs, Within the finance and accounts department, there will be different sub-process like Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, BRS, Payroll processing, GST, Income tax, Procurement, Staff reimbursement, etc., and responsibilities will be based on which process you will be assigned.
But in small companies, you will be assisting with various accounting activities, and also it will be a good learning experience too.
Available Accountant Jobs In Dubai For Freshers
Tiffany & Co. is an international hallmark of quality, and our careers are no exception. They are now hiring an Accounts Payable Accountant for the Middle East & Africa cluster who will be responsible for processing invoices for the markets in their various systems (Esker, Unifier, Trax, and JDE).
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
- You will work under the direction of the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Your Key Accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in line with internal controls and compliance
- Verify, code, and post all invoices in Esker and JDE (liaising with accounting team on posting)
- Post all CAPEX invoices received from Unifier (liaising with an account on CER numbers)
- Post and reconcile all Freight and Duty invoices from the TRAX system
- Vendor statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Sending remittances to suppliers
- Record and allocate bank payments related to suppliers
To be the next Accounts Payable Accountant to join the team, you must:
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable
- Must be well presented, outgoing, and self-motivated with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with JD Edwards is a bonus.
- Arabic speakers are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
To apply, kindly refer to the link below, apply for this position, create an account with them by filling in your email and fill out the application form by providing all the required information.
Salary Of Fresh Accountant In Dubai
The estimated total pay for an Accountant is AED 17,400 per year in Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area, with an average salary of AED 5,400 per month.
Conclusion On Accountant Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Accountant Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Accountant Jobs In Dubai For Freshers; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Accountant Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Accountant Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.