Government jobs in the ACT are normally stable and good-paying, with decent benefits, retirement, and job security.
The government offers jobs to everyone; whether you’re a science, business, healthcare, or in politics, you’ll find a job suited to your expertise. There are hundreds of job opportunities in the public sector.
Hence, if you wish to secure a Government Job in the Australia Capital Territory(ACT), then go ahead and read through this post.
Details On ACT Government Jobs
The Australian Capital Territory (commonly abbreviated as ACT), known as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), has several Government jobs for everyone.
The work culture at every ACT Government Jobs is unique, but one thing remains the same; the provision of work/life balance.
The government jobs in ACT offer flexible work schedules, telework options, and remote working options for those who work long-hour shifts and have an extended commute.
Requirements To Work In ACT Government Jobs
There are some minimum eligibility requirements for roles in the ACT Public Service, which apply to all positions.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply to specific roles, and this will be stated in the job ad or position description.
The ACT Government application form asks a range of questions about your work history to assess minimum eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for temporary employment, you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
To be eligible for permanent employment within the ACT Public Service, you must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
Applicants will be asked about any relevant police records, reportable conduct, or criminal history on the application form.
Benefits Of ACT Government Jobs
- Pursue your dream job in a world-class city.
- Career growth, recognition, remuneration, flexibility, and wellbeing.
- Retirement Plan
- Long-Term Care Insurance Plan
- Social Security
- Health Insurance
- Work/Life Balance
Career interest opportunities – If you find yourself in any of these categories tabulated below, just know that you are lucky, for there are several vacancies/opportunities for you all.
Australia Capital Territory Government Jobs
The following, which will be outlined below, are some of the vacancies within the ACT government jobs with their salary.
- Election Funding and Disclosure Officer | Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency – Class 5 ($83,620 – $88,510).
- Records Officer | Full-time Permanent – Class 4 ($75,239 – $81,466)
- Support Analyst | Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency – Class 5 ($83,620 – $88,510)
- Project Officer | Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency – Class 6 ($90,099 – $103,117)
- Animal Facility Supervisor | Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency – Level 10 ($90,099 – $103,117)
- Senior Business Analyst | Full-time Temporary – Grade C ($113,397 – $122,062)
- Immunisation Coordinator | Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency – Level 3.1/ RN3.1 ($114,201 – $118,901)
- Director, People Analytics | Full-time Permanent – Grade B ($133,552 – $150,347)
- Director, Enterprise Risk Management | Full-time Temporary – Grade B ($133,552 – $150,347)
- Senior Director, Clinical System Governance | Full-time Permanent – Grade A ($155,107)
- Senior Director, Health Workforce Planning | Full-time Permanent – Grade A ($155,107)
- Senior Intelligence Officer | Full-time Permanent – Class 6 ($90,099 – $103,117)
- Principal Lawyer | Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency – Grade 2 ($152,603 – $158,874)
- Senior Resident Medical Officer-MAPU | Full-time Permanent – Level 2-4 ($96,664)
- Personal Classification Enrolled Nurse Level 2 | Full-time Permanent – Level 2 ( – $70,621)
- Health Service Officer Level 3-7 | Casual – Level 7 ($53,886 – $69,661)
- Sterilising Technician | Casual Casual – Level 3/4/5 ($53,886 – $61,498)
- Trainee Pharmacy Technician | Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency – ($57,188 – $63,113)
- Cyber Security Director | Full-time Permanent – Grade B ($133,552 – $150,347)
- Deputy Director-General Justice | Full-time Temporary
How/Tips To Apply For The ACT Government Jobs
Firstly know the career/sector you wish to join. Refer to the application link provided below.
Go through all the vacancies and click on the interested one
After that, make sure you read all the information provided pertaining to the heat position
Please take note that all ACT Government Jobs have deadlines to them; hence make haste to apply as soon as you read this post.
Conclusion On Australia Capital Territory (ACT) Government Jobs 2023/2024
The above article gives crucial information related to the Australia Capital Territory (ACT) Government Jobs 2023/2024 Application Form for interested candidates to start applying now.
Make sure that when you get the teaching job, After applying and you finally get the job, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Australia Capital Territory (ACT) Government Jobs 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.