Interested candidates for Air Canada Jobs Dorval should read through this post to get updates on the latest job offer and guidelines on how to apply.
Ensure you are qualified for this job and you possess all the qualities of this job before applying for it.
Ensure you have all the correct requirements and documents before you apply for this job.
Airports must also provide the resources necessary to care for a fleet of commercial aircraft. Airlines need space for airplanes, facilities for routine maintenance, jet fuel and places for passengers and flight crews while on the ground.
Dorval is an on-island suburb on the island of Montreal in southwestern Quebec, Canada. In 2016, the Canadian Census indicated that the population increased by 4.2% to 18,980. Although the city has the largest surface area in the West Island, it is among the least densely populated.
Airport, also called air terminal, aerodrome, or airfield, site and installation for the takeoff and landing of aircraft. An airport usually has paved runways and maintenance facilities and serves as a terminal for passengers and cargo.
Available Air Canada Jobs Dorval.
Administrative Operations Support Assistant.
To provide general operational and administrative support such as mail distribution, filing, photocopying, preparing correspondence and maintaining records requiring initiative and judgment.
• Receive, deliver and pick up boxes, data, mail, parcels, etc. on a timely basis.
• Process outgoing mail, packages, etc.
• Trace deliveries.
• Arrange for pick-up and receive courier deliveries.
• Verify and process invoices.
• Prepare and maintain records of postage, registered mail, waybills, etc.
• Knowledge of postal regulations and Company mail handling procedures.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Sort and distribute mail, correspondence and reports.
• Retrieve/provide information for internal/external customers.
• Answer telephones and greet customers.
• Operate office equipment.
• Process electronic mail.
• Order and maintain office supply inventory.
• Complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
• Some positions may require lifting.
• Some positions require licenses, e.g. Driver’s, MOT, AVOP etc.
• Some positions may require shift work and/or work staggered starting and stopping times.
• Some positions may be required to perform receptionist duties.
• Some positions may be exposed to weather conditions.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Customer Experience Manager
As a Customer Experience Manager – Airports, you will play an important leadership role in their ambition to be a top ten global airline. Your priority will be to ensure the airline safely delivers on and exceeds their customers’ expectations of their Air Canada experience. By creating a safe, positive, and accountable environment, your dedication to customer service excellence and glowing-hearted hospitality will allow you to anticipate and deliver on their customers’ needs while providing proactive and empathetic leadership to their team. If You are Looking for Jobs in Dorval, Check out this Customer Experience Manager Job vacancy in Dorval.
• Representing our brand and company vision for customer service excellence.
• Treating customers and employees with care & class.
• Ensuring all Air Canada family members provide glowing-hearted hospitality at all customer touchpoints.
• Understanding our internal and external customers by anticipating needs and delivering on promises;
• Caring for our customers in difficult situations.
• Building and nurturing trusting relationships. Fostering employee development by empowering, coaching, and supporting our team to be their very best.
• Understanding, following, and promoting Air Canada’s safety first, always culture & ensuring a safe environment for our customers and colleagues.
• Effective Decision Making.
• Strong interpersonal skills (organizational, team-oriented & focused).
• An entrepreneurial, energetic, and tenacious attitude.
• Ability to work flexible schedules.
• Entrepreneurial & self-managed abilities.
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
• Oversee the planning, development, and execution of community engagement strategies to deliver on Air Canada’s Corporate Sustainability objectives. Ensure the integration of strategic plans, priorities and brand identity into engagement activations.
• In partnership with the Director, Community Partnership, align priorities with expense budgets and operational plans; optimizing the use of philanthropic funding to ensure best outcomes for Air Canada and its community network.
• Lead the organization of and oversee the delivery of community engagement events, including Air Canada Foundation fundraising events.
• Responsible for Air Canada’s corporate philanthropy (charitable) programs, including the Air Canada Foundation and the Aeroplan Donation Platform.
• Lead and oversees the day-to-day activities and programs of the Air Canada Foundation, including financial operations and reporting, budgeting, planning and employee development.
• Direct and implement a comprehensive strategy and plan for future fundraising programs for the Air Canada Foundation. Assist the team with partnership development and fundraising efforts, including pipeline/donor cultivation and development, and organization of fundraising events. Collaborate and provide leadership on the development of new platforms for Air Canada Foundation fundraising.
• Oversee the granting programs of the Air Canada Foundation, including coordinating general communications, engagement with grant seekers, receipt, assessments, and notifications. Ensure timely, appropriate payments of donations, financial accountability, impact reporting, and fulfillment of partnership responsibilities with granting program partners.
• Experience in campaign fundraising considered an asset.
• Strong management skills, with the ability to mentor, coach and supervise development professionals.
• Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate effectively with people at all levels both internally and externally.
• Exceptional writing and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate to a diverse constituency.
• A results-oriented focus, a driven attitude and an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
• Ability to develop and manage departmental and project budgets.
Salary on Air Canada Jobs Dorval.
Air Canada pays its employees an average of C$64,757 a year. Salaries at Air Canada range from an average of C$46,019 to C$102,130 a year.
How To Apply For Air Canada Jobs Dorval.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Air Canada Jobs Dorval;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Air Canada Jobs Dorval.
You can see the above lists of Air Canada Jobs Dorval 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Air Canada Jobs Dorval 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Air Canada Jobs Dorval 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: January 28, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Air Canada Jobs Dorval 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Air Canada Jobs Dorval 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.