Air Canada Jobs are numerous and have several opportunities to grow your career. All the vacancies will be highlighted below for interested candidates to apply.
Air Canada carries over 51 million passengers, offering direct passenger service to nearly 220 destinations on six continents.
Air Canada is Canada’s largest airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market, and the international market to and from Canada.
Hence, Air Canada needs numerous staff to fill in different vacancies, and if you wish to secure a job here, there are certain requirements you must meet.
If you are prepared to work hard, put in long hours any time of the day or night, really take pride in a job well done, and truly enjoy meeting and working with people, this is a remarkable career opportunity.
The customers and crew you work with will provide a lifetime of memories with Air Canada, a wonderful place to start a career, and energetic team members worldwide.
Air Canada offers its employees a wide range of benefits, including health care, insurance programs, travel privileges, pension plans, vacation time, and more.
Available Air Canada Jobs
There are over one hundred and fifty career vacancies for people seeking jobs at the Air Canada to explore. These are the general ones that have been categorized.
- Aircraft Maintenance Jobs (12 vacancies)
- Airports & Cargo (65 vacancies)
- Contact center (10 vacancies)
- Flight operation (7 vacancies)
- Inflight services (4 vacancies)
- Information Technology (29 vacancies)
Now take a view at all the hottest vacancies as they are addressed in this post below.
1. Flight Attendants
Air Canada is welcoming new Flight Attendants who are Canadians and will help elevate them from the #1 airline in North America to a top-10 Global Airline in all that they do.
You are required to put yourselves in customers’ shoes, treating them with warmth, graciousness, and dignity, offering them the most elevated and comfortable flying experience possible.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Be Canadian
- Holding a valid Canadian Passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- Available during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays)
- You will participate in our 7-week, full-time Air Canada Flight Attendant training program in Montreal or Vancouver (please note that training will be paid at a lower rate).
- You are willing to relocate to our Canadian base in Toronto or Calgary.
- As a certified Flight Attendant, the salary is $28.85/hour.
2. Ramp Agent (Station Attendant) – 27 vacancies
Air Canada has an exciting opportunity for you! Air Canada is looking for Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) to join their airside operations team at the Airport or Cargo at any location.
There are many varieties involved in this stimulating position, so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as you’ll play a key part in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for safe, secure, and on-time departures.
This position is available for both full-time and part-time for different locations like Vancouver, Toronto, and several others.
- As a Ramp Agent (Station Attendant), you will be managing baggage and freight, plus operating various equipment.
- Driving and operating aircraft, servicing vehicles and equipment
- Marshaling or towing aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning
- On-loading and off-loading cargo and passenger baggage
- Preparing aircraft for arrival and departure.
3. Cabin Sevice & Cleaning Attendant (4 vacancies)
Right now, Air Canada is looking for Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants to join their ground handling team.
A huge part of this role is to ensure the aircraft is ready for a secure and on-time departure.
To do this, Cleaning Attendants need to be quick, meticulous, and efficient so passengers can have a happy and comfortable flying experience.
There are both full-time and part-time opportunities available, and Air Canada offers a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family
- Equip the aircraft cabin for flight with cabin servicing supplies
- Clean and review the interiors of aircraft
- Vacuum the floor, clean surfaces, and replace headrests
- Refill seat pockets with magazines and safety information
4. Customer Experience Specialist – 41 Vacancies
Right now, Air Canada is looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join their team at different locations and airports.
In this customer-facing position, you will play an important part in ensuring that all flights are ready for secure and on-time departures by assisting passengers at airport counters and gate locations.
If you’re enthusiastic, caring, and love working with people, you could be just moments away from landing your perfect role.
- Conduct passenger check-in
- Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes
- Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes.
There are different vacancies for this, such as Lead Customer Experience Specialist, Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Service Agent, and so much more.
5. IT Jobs (58 Vacancies)
An information technology specialist provides support and services related to software, hardware, databases, web resources, networks, and enterprise systems.
The duties of an information technology specialist can include network management, software development, and database administration.
There are different vacancies, such as
- Specialist, IT Network
- Specialist, IT Service Transition (Transition to Operations)
- Specialist, IT & Cyber Operations
- Senior Analyst, IT Quality Assurance
- Senior Developer, Digital Platform, and so many more.
Salary of Air Canada Employees
|Flight Attendant salaries||$58,800/yr|
|Station Attendant salaries||$31,921/yr|
|Customer Service Representative salaries||$35,243/yr|
|Airline Pilot salaries||$108,124/yr|
Conclusion On Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023 for people to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.