Interested candidates for Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada should read this post to get updates on the latest job offer.
Ensure you are qualified and you have all the correct requirements and documents before applying for the Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada.
Ensure you follow all the guidelines to apply for this job to get the job of your choice without mistakes or stress.
Ground crew or ground staff work in the aviation industry where they are engaged in various roles at the airport. The ground staff ensures the safety and comfort of passengers, including checking in baggage, providing information, assisting disabled passengers, confirming reservations, and selling tickets.
Outside the terminal, ground crews inspect the tarmac and take out any items found before the arrival or departure of the plane. Ground crews are also known as ground staff, and they work in the aviation industry. They are either avionics technicians, ramp agents, or flight dispatchers.
To be successful as ground staff, you should display outstanding interpersonal skills and achieve excellent customer service, which consistently meets the goals and vision of the airline company. Ultimately, outstanding ground staff should be able to multi-task and ensure that every passenger is comfortable, safe, and well-informed of flight schedules, aircraft delays, weather concerns, and other factors that may affect passengers.
These are the responsibilities of a Ground Staff Airport Job in Canada;
- Greeting and welcoming passengers and responding to questions.
- Checking in baggage.
- Making reservations.
- Selling airline tickets.
- Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
- Cleaning aircraft after flights.
- Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children.
- Providing information to passengers.
- Diploma in administration or travel, or PG diploma course.
- Experience in customer care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Computer literate.
Available Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada.
They are excited to announce that we are looking for an experienced and pleasant experienced candidate having a pleasant personality to join us as a Ground Staff.
- Welcoming the passengers when they enter the airport.
- Checking the number of baggage the passenger has.
- Selling the airplane tickets.
- Make reservations as and when requested.
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of all the passengers.
- Assisting passengers by answering their questions.
- Helping disabled passengers and kids.
- Verifying passengers’ identities and issuing boarding passes.
- Conducting security scans of the passengers as well as their baggage.
- Loading and unloading baggage to or from the plane.
- Performing all the cabin-related duties as and when required.
- Manning of check-in counters for departing passengers.
- Checking the stock levels of the refreshments on the plane.
- Offering good customer service to the passengers.
- High school diploma in Civil Aviation or any specialization.
- Past work experience as a Ground Staff or a similar role in the Travel and Tourism department.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to offer excellent customer service.
- A customer-oriented individual.
- Ability to solve passengers’ problems promptly.
- Should have a well-groomed and pleasant personality.
- Ability to guide passengers to their respective counters.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to manage time efficiently.
- A keen eye for details for accuracy.
Airport Services Officer
Ensure a safe, efficient, cost-effective, and timely airport operation so that Emirates’ image, reputation, and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures. Plan, organize, and control all aspects of the overall operation, including effective coordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling Agents, caterers, other airlines, and various authorities at the airport, to ensure customers are provided with a high level of service. Manage and supervise staff on duty, ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered, and assume responsibility for running of the Station during the absences of the Airport Services Manager.
• Analyse anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations, etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimized, and the customer service levels are not impacted.
• Ensure that Handling Agent, caterers, and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates’ requirements for the day’s operation, including any special handling, and update this information as necessary in order to ensure a smooth operation and avoid unnecessary expenditure and inconvenience to our customers.
• Control expenditure on damaged baggage replacement and lost baggage claims. Delegate some of the baggage claims processing to the Supervisors/ASAs, to ensure all of the baggage services aspects are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
• Assist the Airport Services Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster, preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary, and ensuring staffing levels are optimized.
• Undertake various administrative duties delegated by Airport Services Manager, including attending various meetings as directed and ensuring Emirates interests/requirements are appropriately represented at such meetings.
- Minimum `A’ Level or equivalent (Higher Secondary School).
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years of experience is required in Airport.
- Customer handling / Operations, including at least three years in a supervisory position.
- Working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance.
- Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language.
Salary On Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada.
The average salary for a ground staff is $16.19 per hour in Canada.
How To Apply For Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada.
You can see the above lists of Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 5, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Airport Ground Staff Jobs In Canada 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.