Are you living in Germany? If you are interested in working at Amazon, you are in the right place. This is quite an advantage; working in Germany and working in one of the largest companies in the world, Amazon.
Being the best country to work in and the largest pool of skilled labour in the EU. One can never go wrong with the choice of working in Germany.
Considering that Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe. And it has a great economy coupled with an excellent work-life balance; there is no doubt it is one of the best countries to work.
And suppose you are interested in securing a “work from home” job at Amazon, preferably called “remote jobs” in Germany; this post is for you.
In this post, we will address the relevant information concerning Amazon Jobs in Germany from home, detailing some of the Amazon work-from-home jobs in Germany and an application link to more vacancies.
Candidates need to make sure they meet up with the specific requirements to prevent any form of disqualification.
Proceed to the post to get the necessary information concerning Amazon Jobs In Germany From Home.
What is a “From Home” job?
It is described as securing a job that doesn’t require one to work in a traditional office but can work from home, which is popularly called a “remote job”.
And these kinds of jobs have been on the rise, especially since the Pandemic, which forces many professionals to work from home, and the trend of such jobs has only been on the rise in Germany and the world, though the pandemic is over.
And some examples of “From Home jobs” are:
- Web Developer.
- Graphic Designer.
- Customer Service Representative.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Social Media Manager.
- Content Writer.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
What is it like working “From Home” in Germany?
The government is creating a legal regulation called Mobile Work Act (Mobile-Arbeit-Gesetz) which, if approved, would give employees a legal right to work from home whenever possible.
The law has been drafted and is now under review by individual federal ministries. The next step is approval by the cabinet and a decision from the Bundestag and the Bundesrat on whether it becomes law. Mobile work uses information technology outside the business premises, such as a coworking space.
Telework is defined as work that is exclusively and permanently carried out from the employee’s home. Employees need to follow no legal regulations to request mobile appointments. Therefore, employees can make such a request at any time, and it is at the employer’s discretion to grant it or not.
In case the employer rejects the request, there is no formal procedure or deadlines they need to follow. They also do not need to justify the refusal. If there are changes to the employment location, they must be included in the employee’s employment contract.
While many companies offer employees the flexibility to work from home, Germany has a strong workplace culture. Employees working from home have the same rights as other employees regarding the Working Hours Act.
This means employees have a right to breaks, maximum working hours, minimum rest periods, and protection on Sundays and public holidays. Employers should respect the employees’ private life by contacting them during work hours only.
Amazon Work From Home Jobs Germany
Below are some of the available Amazon work-from-home jobs in Germany:
(Home Office) Selling Partner Support
They Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Supporting Amazons Selling Partner to solve any incoming issues via three channels of communication (Phone, Email & Chat)
- Managing high volumes of inbound and outbound calls, emails and chats promptly
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, researching every issue and providing solutions
- Exemplifying Amazons Leadership Principle for Customer Obsession by consistently displaying a genuine passion for our customers, delivering an exceptional customer care experience with every contact.
- Building sustainable relationships and engaging customers by going the extra mile
- Ability to oversee and achieve various KPIs like Quantity & Quality, Resolution Rate, Transfer Rate etc.
- Open to collaborating with various stakeholders like Resolver Groups, Account Managers etc.
- Documenting all Selling Partner interactions and information according to standard operating procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide product guidance and support to all Amazons Sellers and Vendors
- Attend training sessions, and learn product details and key selling points of products and technologies.
- SPS participates in several initiatives to increase Seller listings and update catalogues ahead of peaks.
- Any other duties and special projects as directed by management in keeping with the employee’s skills and experience
- Multilingual support: fluency in German and English communication is essential
- Ability to work rotational shifts and open to weekends to accommodate Amazon´s 6 am to 10 pm opening hours, seven days a week”
- Flexibility to change shifts if needed as a result of changed customer behaviour and demand
Skills/Competencies & Requirements
- Comfortable working in a high-volume environment with the ability and flexibility to adapt to change effectively
- Ability to work against and deliver on the KPIs and metrics
- Maintains a strong customer focus with the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and ensure they feel supported and valued
- Ability to actively listen and to identify customer needs with an empathic approach
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and drive process improvements.
- Fosters a positive and cooperative team environment and collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Multitasking: ability to handle phone, chats and email contacts in tandem with each other
- Demonstrates effective, transparent and professional written and oral communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the various steps to resolve issues via phone, chats and email channels.
- Enthusiasm, highly self-motivated and a willingness to learn new skills.
Requirements for work from home
- Internet connection available on the premises
- DSL line (LAN or WLAN) resp. LTE up to 50 Mbps Securing an ergonomic work environment or, respectively, a Home office location
- Per German Labour Law, Work from home can only be done within Germany. So the primary residence must be in Germany.
Conclusion On the Jobs In Germany From Home
Conclusively, work-from-home jobs are very much available and also great in terms of being a promising career. Also, one is educated on Jobs In Germany From Home.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work the job of your choice in Germany.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Germany From Home 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.