Explore this article as you get all the related information concerning the AQA exams, including both the past questions and timetable and everything regarding the AQA exam.
AQA is one of the main examination boards in the UK and currently accounts for more than half of the GCSE and A-level qualifications that are taken and marked there each year.
Here in this article, I will be providing all the details related to the AQA Exam, the timetable, and so much more, hence go through this post and get answers to all your questions regarding the AQA Exam.
What Is AQA Exam
AQA, known as the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance, is an awarding body in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland which compiles specifications and holds examinations in various subjects at GCSE, AS, and A-Level and offers vocational qualifications.
AQA is one of five awarding bodies which are recognized by schools across the country and is also recognized by the regulators of the public exams systems for England, Wales, and Northern Ireland to offer GCSE, AS, and A-Levels in the United Kingdom.
As well as AQA A-level courses and AQA GCSE courses, they offer a range of qualifications such as AS-levels, Tech-levels (now known as T-Levels), and Technical Awards for all the listed qualifications are highly valued by employers and universities around the world.
These are the subjects offered by AQA
Latest Update On AQA Exam 2022
- Ofqual has also confirmed its plans for grading standards for the summer 2022 exam series for there will be more generous grading of exams this year compared to a normal exam year to provide a safety net for students
- Because of the ongoing impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, there are some changes to how GCSE English Literature will be assessed in 2022.
- They’re reducing the total exam time for GCSE English Literature from 4 hours to 3 hours and 25 minutes.
- AQA is reducing the total exam marks available from 160 to 130.
- Students will have to answer 2 out of three questions.
Entry Dates For The AQA Exam 2022
|Exam series||Series and year code||Entries deadline date||Deadline for very late entries/amendment fees payable/withdrawal refunds|
|November 2021 series BA||BA21||8 September 2021||25 September 2021|
|November 2021 series BB||BB21||4 October 2021||25 October 2021|
|November 2021 series BG||BG21||4 October 2021||25 October 2021|
|January 2022 series 1A||1A22||21 October 2021||15 December 2021|
|March 2022 series 3G||3G22||21 January 2022||21 February 2022|
|June 2022 series 6A||6A22||21 February 2022||21 April 2022|
|June 2022 series 6G||6G22||21 February 2022||21 April 2022|
Fees For AQA Exam
- £37.55 per unit/component for GCSE, AQA Certificates (except Level 3), ELC, FCSE, Functional Skills, FSMQ Foundation and Higher, Level 1 and Level 2 projects
- For AS, A-level, AQA Certificate Level 3, FSMQ Advanced Level, AQA Certificate Level 3 Applied General qualifications and Level 3 Tech-level qualifications:
£43.45 per unit/component (review of marking)
£51.75 per unit/component (priority review of marking)
AQA Past Questions
Make use of the AQA past questions to study for the upcoming exam so that you can excel, for the past questions are of great guide.
|Subjects||AS and A-Level||GCSE|
|Biology||AQA past papers||AQA past papers|
|Mathematics||AQA past papers|
|chemistry||AQA past papers||AQA past papers|
|Physics||AQA past papers|
|Business||AQA past papers|
|Sociology||AQA past papers|
|Psychology||AQA past papers|
|Combined science: trilogy||AQA past papers|
|English Language||AQA past papers|
|English Literature||AQA past papers|
|Geography||AQA past papers||AQA past papers|
|History||AQA past papers||AQA pst papers|
Timetable For AQA Exam
The confirmed timetables on this page are definitive so make sure to refer to them.