Banking jobs in Dubai for foreigners are made available in this post for interested and qualified foreigners who seeks employment in the banking sector.
The banking sector is undoubtedly one of the hottest industries in Dubai regarding careers and jobs, and this is because millions of foreigners outside the country seek jobs in public and private sector banks for good salaries and job security.
Check out all the latest Bank jobs you can apply for and proceed below to get all the latest vacancies, requirements, and benefits of working as an employee in a bank industry you find yourself in.
Banking jobs are those within the financial service sector. These jobs typically involve working with or for banks at the local, state, or national level.
These jobs can range in entry, experience level, and purpose, whether direct client services, bank security, or insurance/loan-related services.
Banking salaries are competitive, and large bank employers often offer additional benefits such as private healthcare and discounts with large retail chains.
After a set period, bank employees can often get employer discounts on mortgages, loans, and credit cards. No matter where you start your career in the banking sector (except for the clerical positions), you can expect better opportunities as you progress.
If you are skilled and have adequate qualifications, you can apply to some of the best jobs in the banking sector and earn high salaries.
Available Banking Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
Emirates NBD Bank PJSC is Dubai’s government-owned Bank and is one of the largest banking groups, and they have several vacancies for interested and qualified candidates to apply for.
1. Manager Finance
Finance Systems & Business Intelligence is one of the units within the Group Finance functions. The unit is responsible for ensuring consistent and standard information delivery to various businesses, support functions, and subsidiaries of the Bank.
This unit is responsible for delivering key initiatives related to Finance Systems and Business Intelligence.
- To manage a team of analysts to deliver the initiatives related to Finance Systems and Business Intelligence for Group Finance.
- To plan and execute initiatives in phases as per the business requirement enabling the business to achieve the end state model and ensure the optimal use of the systems for business functions in line with industry best practices.
- Review the progress of initiatives and provide continuous milestone updates to stakeholders. Ensure adherence to established processes.
- To work with IT Delivery Managers for robust implementation, enhancements, and changes involving Finance Systems.
- Ensure information is delivered to the business through correct channels, ensuring compliance with all controls & security requirements.
- To be well acquainted with project management processes and best practices.
- To oversee remediation & closure of issues related to Finance Systems.
- Mentoring junior team members and driving performance.
- A. Education
- General – Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance
- B. Experiences
- (Years & Type) – 7 to 12 years of experience
- Industry – Banking experience preferred
- Regional – Strong knowledge of Finance Systems and best practices Functional
- C. Knowledge & Skill
- Technical – Knowledge in MIS and Finance Systems Managerial
- D. Behavioral Competencies
- Thinking Related – Team leader + Collaborating
- People Related – Stakeholder management + Good communication skills
- Self-Related – Conflict management
2. Compliance Officer
As a compliance officer, you will be setting out the relevant regulatory requirements and expectations that the Bank must comply with in an Obligations Register, which then maps these to the Banks policies, procedures, and processes, including systems.
Working with the business to monitor and set appropriate policies, procedures, and processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, expectations, and industry best practices
Providing official written and informal guidance and advice on Compliance matters to the respective businesses as and when required on a client product or transaction basis
The incumbent is responsible for identifying reasonable grounds of suspicion from the FCC perspective, drafting and reporting suspicious and unusual transactions and activities.
- Review all cases escalated from various units for potential money laundering risks or concerns and prepare the draft on the cases to be reported to FIU
- STR shall be filed promptly by adhering to the FIU requirements All the requirements should be submitted within the agreed TAT on the team
- Provide feedback to business within agreed TAT on customers about STRExit etc
- All FIU responses to be addressed with the TAT provided by FIU
- Maintaining and providing accurate MI as instructed on all aspects related to STRs within the expected timelines
- Assisting with the Group Compliance in Adhoc Compliance projects and investigations
- Good understanding of AML KYC Sanctions Name Screening
- Sound compliance knowledge
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate at both detailed and concise levels with all levels of management
- Good time management skills and adherence to deadlines are essential
- Good team management skills
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- MIS Skills
How To Apply
There are several job vacancies within the Bank that you can apply for; refer to the link below and apply.
Read through all the requirements and qualifications, and if not specified for only UAE nationals.
Salary Of Bank Employees In Dubai
A person working in Banking in Dubai typically earns around 23,500 AED per month.
Salaries range from 6,800 AED (lowest average) to 49,100 AED or more.
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Salaries vary drastically between different Banking careers.
Conclusion On-Banking Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Banking Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Banking Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Banking Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Banking Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.