Interested candidates should read through this post I will be providing you with updates and guidelines on how to apply for Billy Bishop Airport Jobs.
Billy Bishop Airport Jobs are numerous and have several job opportunities, and all vacancies will be highlighted below.
Candidates should provide authentic requirements and documents when applying for Billy Bishop Airport Jobs.
Airport jobs consist of greeting passengers and checking their tickets and passports against the passenger list using computerised systems. asking security questions, allocating seats and giving out boarding cards and luggage labels. weighing luggage and charging the passenger extra if the luggage is overweight.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is a regional airport located on the Toronto Islands in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is often referred to as Toronto Island Airport and was previously known as Port George VI Island Airport and Toronto City Centre Airport.
The term airport service worker is a general designation for a wide variety of workers who are employed in support occupations at airports. Many of these workers deal directly with the public in sales- and service-based occupations.
Available Billy Bishop Airport Jobs.
They are looking for energetic ground staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers. Your duties will include welcoming passengers, providing information, assisting passengers who are disabled or are traveling with small children, checking in luggage, taking reservations, and selling tickets. You should be able to promptly resolve passenger queries and ensure that all passengers are satisfied.
- Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions.
- Checking in baggage.
- Making reservations.
- Selling airline tickets.
- Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
- Cleaning aircraft after flights.
- Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children.
- Providing information to passengers.
- Diploma in administration or travel, or PG diploma course.
- Experience in customer care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Computer literate.
Food Service Attendant
At SSP Canada, their Food Service Attendants have the important role of preparing, serving, selling, and stocking delicious food and beverages for our guests.
• Greet guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Process orders and enter them accurately into the POS system.
• Receive payment from the customer and process change.
• Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
• Complete opening, on-going, and closing checklists as required.
• Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas (including all coolers and refrigerators), empty and re-line all trash containers.
• Perform general and specific cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• One year experience working in food service environment is essential.
• High school diploma preferred.
• Verbal and written communication is essential.
• Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests.
• Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, etc.
• Food handlers permit as required by law.
• Brand Certification as required.
• Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
• Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to pre-check an order & close out a check.
• Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long period of time.
Airline Facilities Maintenance Attendant.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Facilities and Equipment, this position is responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of Porter’s facilities and equipment.
• Carry out care and maintenance of Porter’s exterior and interior properties at the Billy Bishop Toronto City Center Airport (BBTCA) including but not limited to painting, drywall repair, snow removal.
• Responsible for the effective operation of the environmental, mechanical and electrical operational systems including but are not limited to heating, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing, electrical lighting and distribution, sump pumps and Baggage Handling system.
• Perform the scheduled preventive maintenance and general maintenance on the mechanical/electrical systems, HVAC systems, and life safety equipment.
• Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
• Maintain accurate records with regard to annual inspection of equipment and general preventative maintenance.
• Follow up on staff requests pertaining to building maintenance.
• Inspect facility to identify maintenance needs and safety hazards.
• Take ownership of the building maintenance and ensure that the work is being completed and the facilities are never in a state of disrepair.
• Make minor maintenance repairs as needed.
• Collaborate on office cubicle modifications, furniture and internal relocations.
• Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and life safety systems for office and warehouse. Knowledge of airport facilities is an asset.
• Two to four years related maintenance experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Able to lift up to 80lbs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in the skills.
• Highly motivated with a strong customer service focus.
• Ability to work on a permanent basis in Canada.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must be willing and able to work after hours and weekends as required and to be available to respond to after hour’s service requests and emergencies. This positiong is Full-Time (Thursday to Monday).
Salary On Billy Bishop Airport Jobs.
The average airport salary in Billy Bishop is $34,057 per year or $17.47 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $29,250 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $55,425 per year.
How To Apply For Billy Bishop Airport Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Billy Bishop Airport Jobs;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Billy Bishop Airport Jobs.
You can see the above lists of Billy Bishop Airport Jobs 2022/2023, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Billy Bishop Airport Jobs 2022/2023; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Billy Bishop Airport Jobs 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: August 11, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Billy Bishop Airport Jobs 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Billy Bishop Airport Jobs 2022/2023.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.