The British Armed Forces is a well known and aspired workforce to join desired by so many people, so if you have an interest to join them you can therefore go ahead with your application after taking into consideration all the criteria and processes involved.
The British Armed Forces are looking to recruit people who are loyal, respectful, courageous, has honor, integrity and selfless service to offer to the UK.
If you are considering a life in the British Armed Forces then go through this article for you will find a rewarding and filled adventure in the British Armed Forces.
So, applicants who wish to participate in the ongoing recruitment should find out more about the joining process, preparation, training and choosing the right role for you here on this post.
Details On The British Armed Forces
The British Armed Force are the military services responsible for the defense of the United Kingdom, its overseas territories and the Crown dependencies.
The British Armed force has several role but amongst them are divided into the British Armed Forces, The Navy and the Royal Airforce.
The Armed Forces also promote the UK’s wider interests, support international peacekeeping efforts and provide humanitarian aid.
Requirement For The British Armed Forces
- You can join the Army as a soldier from age 16, and as an officer from 18.
- Those who sign on when 16 or 17 must serve until they are 22
- To join as a soldier, you’ll go through a range of strength and stamina tests, as well as a run.
- You are required to take a medical test
- You should not have any criminal conviction (if the criminal conviction is minor you may be considered but if its major then you can’t be recruited).
- Applicants are required not to have tattoos in open places or any form of piercing so as to be considered.
- To join the British Armed Forces you should also endeavor to contact the local recruiter.
- To join as an officer you need to have a qualification on GCSEs and SNQs
Information To Be Provided During Application For The British Armed Forces
- Name and title
- Marital status
- Your current address
- Phone number
- Residency info – whether you have the right to live in the UK or Ireland, and how long you have lived in the UK or Ireland
- Ethnic background
- Religion (or lack thereof)
- Info on tattoos and piercings
- Whether you have been under a care order at any point
- Employment or education status
- Any additional info you believe to be relevant.
To apply visit – https://apply.army.mod.uk/
To check the roles – https://www.army.mod.uk/careers/
To check qualification based on the role you are applying to – https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join/qualifications
Recruitment Process For The British Armed Forces
The selection process are different from all the three services but the procedures are quite similar in nature which generally includes interview, aptitude testing, medical check ups and much more.
The similar process includes
- After you have successfully meet with the requirement you can go ahead with your application
- : Apply Online or Contact your local Armed Forces Careers Officer (AFCO)
- Your form will then be looked at by recruiters to see if you meet basic entry requirements.
- If you do, you’ll then be emailed an online health questionnaire that you’ll need to complete and send back.
- After which there will be an Invitation to an Army Career Centre where you will receive a 30-minute introduction to the Army and get to choose a role that befits you
- You will be invited to an assessment day at a UK military base which is the most crucial part of the process
- In the base, you will undertake several physical and mental tests, including a thorough medical examination.
- After passing through all these processes you will be finally recruited
Salary For The British Armed Forces
|Rank and Range||Step||Pay Per Annum|
|OF-6 Brigadier Army|
|OF-5 Colonel Army|
|OF-4 Lt Colonel Army|
|OF-3 Major Army|
|OF-2 Captain Army|
|OF-1 Lieutenant Army 2nd Lieutenant Army|
Summary On British Armed Forces Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
The portal of the British Armed Forces Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is simply to satisfy your passion for any postion or role you are looking for or wish to join whether in the army, air force or soldier roles.
The application website gives crucial information related to the British Armed Forces Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and you finally get recruited, you can henceforth become a soldier in the British Armed Forces , making sure to preserve peace, preventing conflict and good order in the UK.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and recruitment Offer just like British Armed Forces Recruitment 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.