This is one of a kind and rare opportunity for people who wishes to join the British Army Commonwealth to start submitting their applications now so as to be recruited as soldiers or into any role of their choice.
The British Army is currently opened to recruiting commonwealth members for in order to join the Army into helping the world to help shape the environment and prevent conflict amongst the commonwealth nations.
If you have any questions regarding the application starting date, closing date, application process and even how to join as a foreigner, everything will be addressed to here on this page.
Endeavor to read and adhere to all the information provided here on this page as they are all free from misinformation and are authentic.
Details On The British Army Commonwealth
The British Army Commonwealth is the Armed forces put in place by a free association of sovereign states comprising the United Kingdom and a number of its former dependencies in order to maintain ties of friendship and practical cooperation.
The British Army Commonwealth are responsible for fighting crimes in all the commonwealth nations making sure that the soldiers or officers has the 6 standards of conduct which includes Loyalty, duty, respect, personal courage, honor, integrity and selfless service.
Requirement For The British Army Commonwealth Recruitment
- Applicants must be at least 16 years(Parental consent first) and the maximum age is to join the Army is 36 years
- If you are a Commonwealth citizen, then you must have permission to be in the UK.
- You can start your application even without a UK residency
- You must possess a passport that is valid for at least 2 years from your starting date.
- There is no pressure for a mandatory educational qualification but with the exception for technical roles
- If you are a Commonwealth citizen, then bear in mind that some criminal offences might prevent you from living in the UK.
Application & Recruitment Process For The British Army Commonwealth
If you have met all the criteria above you can go ahead with your application This are all the processes involved in the application process
- You will be asked to indicate your postal addresses and the army will send the application pack through post.
- In the forms there is a sponsor part where you need to fill the sponsor details and addresses.
- The sponsor should be legally in the UK and should be able to provide you with accommodation during your stay in the UK.
- When you fill the forms and fulfil all the requirements you need to submit the forms to the British High Commission which in turn forwards the forms to the army.
- When the army receives the forms it will contact the sponsor to confirm that s/he is willing to sponsor the applicant.
- After about two months you will receive a letter informing you if you have been successful or not. If you have been successful, the visa application process begins.
- The applicant is required to provide a copy of the sponsors’ passport and utility bills. Remember, the sponsor should be able to accommodate you in the UK.
- You will be given an interview date where you will be asked relevant questions including your relationship with your sponsor etc.
- There will be health and fitness test to finally recruit you into the army for training to commence now
Application Portal For The British Army Commonwealth
To Apply for the British Army Commonwealth visit – https://apply.army.mod.uk/register?cid=refe8762227783
For foreigner – https://www.army.mod.uk/people/join-well/non-uk-nationals/
To check out the roles available visit – https://apply.army.mod.uk/what-we-offer?cid=refe3838402576
British Army Recruitment For Foreigners
The British Army recruits foreigners who are not from UK, just make sure that you fall in the commonwealth country that are highlighted below for you.
Note If you are an asylum seeker or a refugee then you cannot apply for this recruitment.
Common wealth Countries Allowed To Apply For The British Commonwealth Army
- Antigua and Barbuda,
- The Bahamas,
- Brunei Darussalam.
- New Zealand,
- Pakistan Papua New Guinea,
- Saint Lucia,
- Sierra Leone,
- Solomon Islands,
- South Africa,
- Sri Lanka,
- St Kitts and Nevis,
- St Vincent and the Grenadines,
- Trinidad and Tobago,
- United Republic of Tanzania,
- Vanuatu, and
The British Army Commonwealth Salary
|Soldier Pay Based On Rank||Officer Pay Based On Rank|
|Recruits (in initial training); £15,985 a year||Officer cadets (at Sandhurst): £27,818 per annum|
|Private: £20,400 a year||2nd Lieutenant: £33,426 per annum|
|Lance Corporal: £27,326 a year||Lieutenant: £34,610 per annum|
|Corporal: £31,869 a year||Captain: £42,849 per annum|
|Sergeant: £35,853 a year||Major: £53,975 per annum|
Other Benefits Of The British Army Commonwealth
- You’ll get 30 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays
- You’ll receive free medical and dental care
- There is a pension plan if you retire (after more than 20 years of service)
- Enjoy subsidized food and lodgings in the Army
- Also gain free access to gym and sports facilities.
Summary On British Army Commonwealth Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
The portal of the British Army Commonwealth Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is simply to satisfy your passion for whether Social justice issues, International development, Healthy living, Marine science, and whatever interest you may be looking for.
The application website gives crucial information related to the British Army Commonwealth Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and you finally get recruited, you can henceforth become a soldier in the British Army Commonwealth , making sure to preserve peace, preventing conflict and good order in all nations of the commonwealth.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and recruitment Offer just like British Army Commonwealth Recruitment 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.