The first member of staff a passenger will come into contact with at the airport is often a check-in officer. These roles are therefore very important to airlines looking to promote a positive image of their business.
The Check In Attendant Job is a very paramount job when it comes to airport jobs for they are always dealing with customers especially at the front desk regarding flight info.
There are different Check In Attendant Jobs In Turin and it is highly recommended tat before applying for any of the jobs that will be listed in this article, ensure to go through all the necessary information that will be provided here on this post as a guide to realize your career.
Who Is A Check In Officer?
A check in officer is approves airplane passengers to board an airplane for a flight. Check in attendant s typically use service counters found at airports for this process.
A check in officer duties include assisting ticketed passengers during check-in, helping them check luggage and print boarding passes, and ensuring that they have proper documentation to board the plane or ship. Airlines also station passenger service agents at each gate before and during boarding.
They also work closely with other check in officers, dispatchers, ground escorts, security staff, flight dispatchers and airline operating staff.
Skills Of A Check In Officer
Check-in officers, or ‘airline customer service agents’, need to have excellent communication skills, patience, and most importantly, an instinctive ability to cope with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
Duties Of A Check-In Attendant Job
The day-to-day duties of a passenger check-in officer might include:
- Greeting passengers on arrival at the airport
- Answering any queries passengers might have about their journey
- Checking bookings and issuing boarding passes
- Keeping passengers updated on any changes to flight information
- Directing passengers to the correct gate for their flight
- Weighing and checking in luggage
- Responding in a calm and professional manner to customer complaints
- General administration duties
- Make sure that late passengers get to their flights before the departure time or are booked on an alternative flight
- Following security procedures
- Checking boarding passes and passports at the boarding gate
Requirements To Be A Check In Officer
- You must enjoy working with people
- You must be a computer literate
- Pass your training
- Alertness and ensure to be smart
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have atleast Senior Secondary Certificate of Education with good results in English and mathematics, and/or have relevant clerical and customer service experience.
Available Check-In Attendant Jobs At Turin Airport
1. Airport Concierge
Airport Butler is a premier Concierge company providing signature services to customers in Airports all over the United States and Canada.
The offering is independent from airlines and customized for each client, regardless of traveling class, who wishes personalized service and extra care when arriving, departing, or connecting through an airport.
They offer services to executives, inexperienced travelers, families, Senior Citizens, celebrities, and small group travel. Our clients buy these services via their website, reservation center, and travel agencies.
Whether adding an extra touch of comfort, convenience, or a sense of luxury, an Airport Butler Concierge exceeds our client’s expectations by executing white-glove service in a fast-paced environment!
- Key responsibility is to ensure total client satisfaction
- Greet and assist clients curbside, at airport gates, or arrival halls and escort them to their desired next points within the airport
- Knowledgeable about all airport amenities such as restaurants, services, retail locations, airline ticket counters, and gate information
- Develop and maintain professional rapport with regulating agencies and airlines within the airport
- Exhibit utmost confidentiality with clients and client information
- Maintain strict adherence to escorting protocol within the airport
- Utilize the reservation system for managing all client services
- A passionate approach to customer service, positive attitude, strong work ethic, exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to have proactive problem-solving techniques
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other employees to overcome abnormal situations
- High level of cultural awareness
- Direct experience in higher-end or VIP services in the hospitality industry in order to recognize the high-value customer
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills to handle all client’s needs, concerns, and accommodations
- Ability to work in a hectic, stressful environment while delivering a very calm, positive, efficient, and comforting service
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment and be resilient
- Airport and/or airline hospitality service experience would be a strong asset
- Possess at least a High School
- Diploma/GED equivalent, be 18 years of age, and possess current authorization to work in the US
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must take initiative, be proactive, and must be a quick and logical thinker
Friendly, energetic, and professional conversation skills
- Computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must wear company uniform as prescribed and conform to all grooming standards
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 70 lbs.
- After training, must be able to efficiently use Airport Butler’s automated reservation system
- Must be able to work any time of the day and night including holidays and weekends
- Must be flexible in work schedule to match the demand for services
If you are applying at the following locations: San Francisco (SFO), proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine recognized by the CDC is required for employment.
Airport Butler is currently seeking new or experienced reservation specialists to join their Guest Experience Center (GEC) team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, superb phone skills, great attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and is self-motivated. This is a unique opportunity to work from home!
The GEC team communicates with the clients, third-party bookers, and concierge agents via phone, email, and text message to book and coordinate meet and greet service requests at airports across the United States and Canada. They also act as an internal support team for the concierge team members.
This is a part-time role, with the potential to move into a full-time role as business demands grow. Current hours of operation for GEC are Monday – Friday to 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CST, and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm CST. This position will fill approximately 25-30 hours weekly with schedule flexing to accommodate hours as needed. Some weekends may be required.
- Answer busy incoming phone calls, emails, and text messages in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinate details of new and existing service reservations
- Be the expert on Airport Butler products, services, and pricing
- Accurately book reservations and ensure all service details are collected
- Update reservations with changes and additions as needed
- Assess what service details are missing and reach out to clients to collect as needed
- Assign services to concierge and ensure all details are organized and sent prior to service
- Send daily reminders of upcoming services via email and text to clients and concierge
- Accurately track payroll hours of concierge agents across multiple airports in U.S.
- Regularly collaborate with Airport
- Butler leadership
- Create and interpret in-depth pass down notes from shift to shift
- Track service assignments and cancellations on shared documents, notify agents accordingly
- Act as the main contact for concierge agents and clients – answer questions and/or concerns
- Exhibit utmost confidentiality with clients and client information
- Accept and accurately process credit card payments and invoices for services rendered
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and concierge agents
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in customer service or call center environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Professional verbal, and written communication skills using appropriate grammar, terminology, tone, cadence, and pronunciation
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to quickly identify issues and proactively solve problems Proficient with Microsoft SharePoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with navigating web-based reservation programs, helpdesk software, internet searches, airline websites/apps, SMS messaging, and smartphone apps
- Dependable and flexible with work schedule
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- A passionate approach to customer service, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
- Must be able to work various shifts including irregular shifts, holidays, and weekends
- Must own smartphone with a mobile operating system of (Android) 5+ or (Apple) 11+, and be willing to download apps required by ATS/Airport Butler– a partial reimbursement of service plan will be paid monthly
- Be able to pass a drug screen and criminal and employment background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by the company for this position now or in the future
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- High level of cultural awareness
- Knowledge of or experience in the airport/airline industry
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Knowledge of Freshworks Help Desk, or similar customer helpdesk support software.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below to begin a s ensure to provide authentic and real information.
Salary For Check In Attendant In Turin Airport
The average salary of jobs for minors is $13.36 per hour, while sometimes, it is about $18.79 an hour. The estimated total pay for a Check-in Agent is $44,313 per year in the United States area, with an average salary of $35,955 per year.
What do you call the person who checks you in at the airport?
Airlines typically use service counters found at airports for this process, and the check-in is normally handled by an airline itself or a handling agent working on behalf of an airline who are normally known as check-in officers, or ‘airline customer service agents’.
What Do Check In Agent Do?
check in officer duties include assisting ticketed passengers during check-in, helping them check luggage and print boarding passes, and ensuring that they have proper documentation to board the plane or ship.
Conclusion On Check-In Attendant Jobs In Turin Airport
This post provides crucial and potential information about the Jobs For Minors Roma for the benefit of interested candidates wishing to apply!
You can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Check-In Attendant Jobs In Turin Airport .
You should know that you have no limitations or obstacles in taking them up and getting recruited into any Check-In Attendant Jobs In Turin Airport .
While deciding on your specific job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the speciality and achieve heights in your chosen profession in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Check-In Attendant Jobs In Turin Airport 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.