The Clark University Scholarship has great opportunities for students in this 2023/2024 session. Get updated on all the latest dates for ongoing scholarships in the Clark University Scholarship for graduates, postgraduates, and so on.
Even though you are an international student, navigate through this post to get your desired result to apply for the ongoing scholarships for CSIRO has equal opportunities for you.
The Clark University Scholarship is ongoing, and all the processes, guidelines, and application links will all be given in this article, so make sure to comply with all the details for a successful application.
Clark University Scholarship Details
Clark University has several different merits- and achievement-based scholarships; eligible students will receive financial aid regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.
Clark provides several financial aid options to first-year and transfers international students through scholarships and need-based grants.
They offer different scholarships programs that you can apply for, and they include;
The Available Scholarships for First-Year and Transfer Students
1. Richard Traina Scholarship
They are awarded to incoming students who have shown a tireless commitment to leadership, scholarship, and community.
Eligible students will receive an $80,000 four-year award ($20,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.
2. Robert Goddard Scholarship
They are awarded to incoming students who have demonstrated strong academic potential to achieve in and out of the classroom on projects of meaning.
Eligible students will receive a $60,000 four-year award ($15,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.
3. Jonas Clark Scholarship
They are awarded to incoming students who have shown potential to challenge convention and change the world.
Eligible students will receive a $40,000 four-year award ($10,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.
4. Presidential Scholarships
Awarded to approximately five students each year, the Presidential Scholarship is a prestigious award for students whose academic record and leadership potential place them at the very top of Clark’s applicant pool.
Full tuition, on-campus room and board for all four years, regardless of a family’s financial need Requires two additional scholarship essays due Feb. 1 for all applicants.
Regular Decision applicants have until Feb. 1. EA/ED applicants who submit scholarship applications after Dec. 1 but before Feb. 1 will receive notification of their scholarship status in March.
To maintain the scholarship, a student must meet year-to-year continuation requirements; these requirements are included with the student’s admission and awards letter.
5. Segal AmeriCorps Scholarship
To be eligible, you should be a recipient of the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award and a full-time undergraduate day student admitted into a degree program at Clark.
If you are an international student applying for your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for merit scholarships offered by the University.
When you send in your admissions application, you will be considered automatically for several merit scholarships.
Application Tips For Getting A Clark University Scholarship
Follow these steps to make the process easier (and hopefully more successful!):
- Be organized – to maximize your chances of success, and you’ll want to consider several scholarships and apply for at least a few. Start by putting together a shortlist, clarifying application requirements, and working back from deadlines.
- Check the criteria – we mentioned this above, but it’s worth repeating: an application for a scholarship you aren’t eligible for is a big waste of your time.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need.
- However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education.
- This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program
- You need first to create an account here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You’ll then receive detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship, including the topic of the short essay.
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
You can check out all the available scholarships here on their official website Clark University Scholarship
Conclusion On Clark University Scholarship 2023/2024The Clark University Scholarship 2023/2024 has been compiled above for easy navigation and for you to choose the option that best suits you from the numerous list above.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Clark University Scholarship 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.