Interested candidates for CNA Jobs In Washington DC should read this post to get updates on the latest job and how to apply for it.
Ensure you are qualified for this Job and provide all the correct requirements and documents needed to apply for this post.
If you wish to get all the complete details regarding CNA Jobs In Washington DC, then go through this article.
A certified nursing assistant, also known as a nurse assistant or CNA, assists patients with various activities in hospitals, nursing homes, and other facilities under the direction of a nurse in charge. CNAs often help people under their care with daily activities such as bathing, toileting, and dressing. Certified nursing assistants also administer medications and maintain patient comfort and safety.
The main role of a certified nursing assistant (CNA) is to provide basic care to patients and help them with daily activities they might have trouble doing on their own, such as bathing and getting dressed. Working as a CNA also requires strength for physical tasks and the desire to help sometimes frail, lonely patients and others struggling with disease and illness.
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government’s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House, and Supreme Court.
Available CNA Job Offers In Washington DC.
These are the available CNA Job Offers In Washington DC;
Certified Nursing Assistant
The Personal Care Aide is responsible for providing hands-on physical and emotional care to each resident as determined in the service plan. She/he is also responsible for completing daily housekeeping and laundry tasks. The Personal Care Aide supports the residents by serving in the dining room and facilitating or participating in activities. She/he is responsible for effectively communicating with residents and families and notifying the Director / Assistant of any changes in conditions or concerns. The Personal Care Aide plays an essential part in the facility’s marketing.
- Assist all residents with care needs as necessary, including bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Assist with meals, including table set-up, serving, and clean-up after the meal.
- Answer help bells and take appropriate action.
- Communicate and/ or document any information regarding residents to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assist in housekeeping and laundry tasks for the resident.
- Assist in general housekeeping duties for the home.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible.
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in a resident’s best interest.
- CNA certificate preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or work under the direction of someone at least 21 years of age.
Certified Nursing Assistant
If you’re a compassionate people person and enjoy helping others, this role could be proper for you. Certified nursing assistants must be able to listen to patients’ concerns and ask questions to determine their needs. A CNA is often a patient’s main caregiver in nursing or long-term care facilities. The opportunity to develop personal relationships with patients and impact their daily lives can make this an emotionally rewarding career.
- Locating patients, obtaining accurate vital signs by visual and auditory measures, triaging patients, assessing patients’ medical condition, and preparing patients for physicals and medical treatment by Physicians and Nurses.
- Electronically ordering lab, x-ray, and medical supplies as directed.
- Notifying the Nurse and/or Physician when a patient is ready for an exam while communicating symptoms and relaying questions about lab or x-ray needs.
- Assisting Nurses and Physicians with various forms of patient treatment and care.
- Handling Physician and Nurse requests with respect and on time.
- Sterilizing and setting up instruments.
- Washing, drying, folding, and restocking laundry.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the washing machine and dryer lint trap.
- Receiving and storing supplies; restocking treatment rooms as needed.
- Reporting to Charge Nurse before leaving at the end of the shift.
- Following ancillary guidelines as deemed necessary by the Charge Nurse, Nurse Supervisor,
- Director of Medical Support (DMS) and Physician.
- The employee must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum typing experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience in a hospital or physician’s office is preferred.
- Ability to hear pages, bells, and phone system.
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for long periods (possibly 4-7 hours at a time).
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
- Ability to attend scheduled CPR classes and code drills.
Human Touch is currently hiring Full time Certified Nursing Assistants /CNAs in Washington DC/They Must be licensed as CNAs in MD.
- Personal Care Attendants serve individuals in their homes and communities who need assistance caring for themselves due to old age, sickness, disability, and/or other inflictions.
- Assistance includes bathing, exercising, meal planning and preparation, dressing, positioning, transferring/ambulating, feeding, companionship, housekeeping/laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, transportation, shopping/errands/outings, toileting, incontinence care, and ensuring client safety.
- Personal Care Attendants are responsible for ensuring that service is delivered caring and respectfully, following relevant Agency policies and industry standards.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
Salary On CNA Jobs In Washington DC.
The average salary for a nursing assistant is $20.93 per hour in Washington, DC.
How To Apply For CNA Jobs In Washington DC.
The list below states the steps to apply for CNA Jobs In Washington DC;
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On CNA Jobs In Washington DC.
In the decision to Post CNA Jobs In Washington, DC, One should be able to know the required skills and required qualifications and salaries of CNA Jobs In Washington, DC.
Click on the “Apply Job” above to reserve a position to apply for a job.
As you get updates about the CNA Jobs In Washington DC 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: January 31, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers just like CNA Jobs In Washington DC 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the CNA Jobs In Washington DC 2023/2024.