The Data61 Internship 2022/2023 offers a great and outstanding internship for people in order to work and gain experience in the Data61.
The internship for 2022/2023 is put in place in order to train and acquire more expertise to solve Australia’s greatest data-driven challenges through innovative science and technology.
In order to get all the related information regarding the Data61 internship and how to apply, then read this article as it will surely be a helpful guide in securing this internship.
What Is Data61?
The Data61 is Australia’s national science agency and has been solving the nation’s greatest challenges with solutions from science for over 100 years.
They create new research, while also working seamlessly across disciplines and sectors to apply technologies and drive impact.
Their aim is;
- Driving the development and adoption of Artificial Intelligence in Australia;
- Putting digital science and technology at the heart of Australia’s recovery and resilience;
- Reinventing the way science is done, using digital to revolutionize the future of scientific discovery
Therefore, the Data61 Internship is essentially put in place in order to recruit highly talented researchers and engineers at all levels mentioned above
Data61 Internships 2022/2023
The following are the available internship ongoing in the Data61 team
1. Summer Internships
Data 61 provides Undergraduate Vacation Studentships over the Australian summer holidays and offers high achieving and promising undergraduate students the opportunity to collaborate with leading CSIRO researchers in world-class facilities.
Students will have the chance to work on a real project in science, technology, or a related field such as science communication.
Successful applicants are able to expand their skills and knowledge and there are often opportunities for formal and informal training and development during their time with the Data61 team.
Placements are full-time and typically begin in late November or early December and can be from 8 – 12 weeks in length.
Vacation students will be paid a stipend and in some cases may also receive a contribution towards travel and accommodation costs.
Requirement For The Summer Internship
- You need to be enrolled at an Australian University;
- You will have completed not less than three years of a full-time (or equivalent) undergraduate degree at the commencement of the studentship, however, exceptional second-year students may be considered;
- You will have a strong academic record (credit average or higher);
- You intend to pursue a research career in science or technology, or a career in a related discipline; and
- You will need to be available to undertake a full-time placement for 8-12 weeks over the university summer vacation period.
2. Research Internships
Ph.D. students are strongly recommended to do an internship of between three and twelve months duration at a top R&D institution.
This can either happen between completing their undergraduate degree and commencing Ph.D. studies or by taking course leave during their Ph.D.
Please email one of the Research scientists directly if you are a Ph.D. student who would be interested in doing a Research Internship with the Data61 group.
3. Honours Theses Internship
The data61 researchers have several ideas for thesis projects so endeavor to email one of them directly if you are an undergraduate student who would be interested in working on an Honour These project with th61e data.
The Data61 has so many opportunities in general and even has a scholarship program and if you also wish to view it you can click here
The basic salary at the CSIRO Data61 team is as follows;
- Senior research scientist – $121,730 per year
- Research scientist – $103,727 per year
- Operating Engineer – $76,924 per year
- Senior principal scientist – $182,433 per year
- Principal scientist – $143,513 per year
- Software engineer – $96,041 per year
- Machine learning – $92, 158 per year
- Senior software engineer – $118, 951 per year.
Helpful Tips When Applying For The Data61 Internship
- Before applying for the internship program, make sure that it’s the right one for you
- Be fully aware of the requirement before applying
- Make sure to provide valid information when filling out the form
- And above all, apply on time before the application closes
Conclusion On Data61 Internship 2022/2023You can see for yourself the above lists of Data61 Internship 2022/2023, you can apply from wherever you are fitting perfectly the one that suits you in order to be considered Now’s your chance, with this selection of Australian CSIRO Data61 Internship 2022/2023.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Data61 Internship 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.