Many people tend to sort after Internship jobs for different reasons, but the most common of all is to up their resume and experience giving them a higher chance of Securing a position that requires no experience.
There are Deloitte Discovery Internships, and all the latest vacancies are available and ongoing for interested candidates to apply.
As an Intern, you will not only acquire new skills and knowledge you will also make precious connections for your future.
All the required information needed to secure a Discovery internship at Deloitte successfully will be highlighted alongside the latest vacancies and applications.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
The Discovery internship is designed to expose freshman and sophomore level summer interns to different client service businesses at Deloitte. These opportunities are designed to help grow your skills, stimulate curiosity, and celebrate your versatility. They empower their interns’ desire to expand, explore, and engage by providing cross-business exposure, regular training, and continued learning.
The Discovery Internship is open to all eligible freshman and sophomore students. Because of their desire to have a diverse slate of candidates, students who identify as a member of either traditionally underrepresented racial and ethnic minority groups within the professional services industry (Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latinx, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races), are encouraged to apply.
As a Discovery Intern, you will have the opportunity to be part of the NextGen Leaders Program. Program participants at the sophomore level are eligible for a scholarship paid at the start of the internship. Freshmen who join the Discovery internship will be eligible to receive the scholarship if they enroll in the program as a sophomore.
Each intern is assigned a mentorship team, including a counselor and onboarding advisor, to help offer guidance throughout the internship. The counselor offers career guidance and feedback, typically a manager or senior manager. The onboarding advisor is a peer-level “buddy” to help answer questions and offer insight into how to make the most of the internship experience. Additional mentors, both formal and informal, will be identified during the internship. These mentor relationships can carry over into the future and offer a great way to stay connected to Deloitte while back at school. There will be a formal goal-setting and evaluation process throughout the internship.
Deloitte pays an hourly rate to all interns. Interns are expected to work seven and a half hours per day, five days a week, for the duration of the internship.
Available Deloitte Discovery Internship.
These are the available Deloitte discovery internship;
Discovery Intern (Sophomore).
Throughout the internship, interns are assigned to one or more client projects where they will receive mentorship and support to help them succeed in the engagement. Beyond exposure to “real-life” projects, the internship also delivers a variety of national and local learning and networking events. In addition, throughout the internship, there are ongoing learning events such as lunch and learns, industry/service line spotlights, and regularly scheduled training offerings designed to help interns develop technical and client service skills. The interns will understand first-hand what a career with Deloitte is like and have the opportunity to build a cross-functional professional network. Additional social activities are planned throughout the internship period to provide opportunities to network with Deloitte professionals.
Interns are expected to adapt to change and demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, and self-confidence. Interns must be team-oriented and able to work collaboratively. Interns are expected to demonstrate leadership qualities and potential.
- Throughout the internship, interns are assigned to one or more client projects where they will receive mentorship and support to help them succeed in the engagement.
- Interns are expected to adapt to change and demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, and self-confidence.
- The counselor offers career guidance and feedback, typically a manager or senior manager.
- The onboarding advisor is a peer-level “buddy” to help answer questions and offer insight into how to make the most of the internship experience.
- Additional mentors, both formal and informal, will be identified during the internship.
- These mentor relationships can carry over into the future and offer a great way to stay connected to Deloitte while back at school.
- There will be a formal goal-setting and evaluation process throughout the internship.
- Freshman or Sophomore standing in a four-year institution pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a business, accounting economics, STEM, or related field
- Strong academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA of 3.2 at the end of the academic year)
- Successfully manage strong academics with extracurricular activities
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Salary On Deloitte Discovery Internship.
The estimated pay for a Discovery Intern at Deloitte is $26 per hour.
How To Apply For Deloitte Discovery Internship.
The list below shows the steps in applying for teaching jobs in Deloitte Discovery Internship.
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Deloitte Discovery Internship.
In conclusion, with the update above on Deloitte Discovery Internship, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Deloitte Discovery Internship.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Deloitte Discovery Internship.
As you get updates about the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: November 26, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Deloitte Discovery Internship 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2022/2023.