Foreign electricians seeking to gain employment in Canada to start up their career as an entry-level individual or to continue their profession from where they stopped in their country, well, you all are in luck!
Several Electrician Jobs In Canada welcome foreign applicants to join their team, and they all come with attractive salaries as well.
Read below to know all essential details regarding the requirements needed for aspiring electricians to take up a job and migrate to Canada, and the hiring company will also be highlighted.
Demand For Electricians In Canada
The demand for certified electricians throughout Canada is growing, so if you want to emigrate to Canada as a qualified Electrician, you must start working on it now.
Canada is looking for electricians (except for industrial and power systems); for over the period 2019-2028, new job openings (arising from expansion demand and replacement demand) are expected to total 23,400.
While 20,300 new job seekers (arising from school leavers, immigration, and mobility) are expected to be available to fill them.
Electricians are among the highest-paid skilled worker in Canada. An electrician in Canada receives an average salary of $62,327 per year or $31.96 / hour (based on a 40-hour workweek).
It varies depending on your years of work experience, the province where you work, and the company you work with.
Requirements For Foreigners To Work As Electricians In Canada
Electricians worldwide are eligible to make an Express Entry for Electrician Canada Residency, providing they have the right skills, experience, and qualifications in their home country.
- Apply for a Work Visa through the Express Entry
- As a foreigner have at least two years’ work experience.
- Language ability in either English or French.
- Meet your specific trade’s NOC (National Occupation Code) job requirements.
- Have a valid job offer; or.
- A qualification certificate from a province, territory, or federal authority.
The Electrician Job Vacancy For Foreigners
Cargill seeks a maintenance electrician to join them as you will be involved in the maintenance of plants, so if you want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career, then apply now!
Location: Georgetown, Ontario, Canada, L7G 3K6
- Monitor, maintain, repair, and upgrade plant Automation and Electrical equipment and networks within the boundaries of budget to ensure process continuity, including PLCs, HMI’s, servers, switches/hubs, and PCs
- Champion support and role model food and operations safety programs and practices in partnership with EHS and Operations Management
- Plan Automation and Electrical work requests
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old
- Ability to understand and communicate in English(verbal/written)
- Basic use of a computer
- Ability to perform physical job duties, which may include bending, lifting up to 55lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions, which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ontario or Inter-Provincial 309A/442A Electrician’s Certificate (Fully-licensed)
- Must be able to perform electrical maintenance trade
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Able to operate machinery and industrial equipment
- Forklift certified
- Experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of inventory systems
- Able to work overtime, including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Prior experience in production related work
- Previous experience with MRO (Maintenance Repair Ops) and/or MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
You should also read and apply for the following
Conclusion On Electrician Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2022/2023
From the above lists of Canada’s Electrician Jobs, you can check them out and use the application link to apply for the available job you wish to get.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Canadian Electrician Jobs; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Electrician Jobs In Canada For Foreigners in 2022/2023 for people to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Electrician Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.