Electricians are very well respected within the construction trade and are considered by many to be the top profession within the industry in Melbourne.
Electricians are needed on construction sites to install electrical wiring in new homes and businesses, they also maintain and repair electrical systems in older structures; hence they are in high demand.
The electrical service industry is really a strong contender for the most in-demand trade in Melbourne, Australia; hence if this is your profession, then make a go for it and apply now!
Details On Electrician Jobs In Melbourne
Electrician Jobs are in high demand in Australia generally, as earlier said, and that is why it is a top-notch career for both young ones to consider.
Being an Electrician in Melbourne, you have greater chances of exploring more opportunities and career advancement, especially with so many benefits along with it.
Electricians usually work a 38-hour, five-day week, plus overtime when required. Those ‘on-call’ are required to perform some after-hours and weekend work.
There are several requirements for electricians to get this path of job in Melbourne; however, all the ways to you’ll require to be an electrician, its salary, and different specializations have been discussed below!
How To Become An Electrician In Melbourne
Explore the different ways to get into this role, and they include the following;
- A college course – A college course can give you some of the technical knowledge and practice you’ll need to become an electrician. You’ll still need practical experience in the workplace to become fully qualified.
- An apprenticeship – You can do an installation and maintenance electrician advanced apprenticeship.
- Working towards getting your skills and experience accredited
- You may be able to move into electrical installation work if you’ve got experience and relevant qualifications from a related industry, for example, building services or electrical engineering.
Different Electrician Specialization
- Domestic/Residential Electrician – work to install and maintain anything from lights to a complete wiring system of our home.
- Commercial Electrician – work in much larger projects than our homes, like offices and malls.
- Maintenance Electricians – ensure the safe and efficient working of large and critical electrical systems in plants and factories.
- Electrotechnical Panel Builders – as the name suggests, construct and manage electronic panels, such as those found in HVAC systems.
- Electrical Machine Repairer and Rewinder – are required to maintain and repair machineries like fans, pumps, compressors, and transformers.
- Highway Systems Electricians – have specialized training in installing and maintaining electronics for road systems to ensure a safe and sustainable transportation system.
- Electrical Instrumentation Technician – commissions, tests, diagnoses, and repairs building control systems like refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning.
- Industrial Electrician – works in giant power plants, chemical plants, manufacturing facilities, and other types of large-scale buildings.
- Automotive Electrician – receive specialization from working with the electrical systems of cars, buses, trucks, and other transport vehicles.
Electrician Jobs Melbourne
1. Commercial Electrician – Full-time position
Seeking commercial A-Grade electrician with supervisory experience tMelbourne’snowned Melbourne Contractor.
Your new role will assist with all aspects of the commercial electrical trade ranging from general light and power, rough-ins, fit offs, cable trays, and mains, following OHS procedures, and promoting a healthy culture.
This role will be diverse and could see you working across multiple suburbs in Melbourne’s East Salary – $40ph – $43ph + Overtime (Annual leave, sick leave, and super)
2. Project Manager – Electrical Commercial
An esteemed commercial electrical organization is seeking its newest Project Manager to help facilitate projects, and this organization oversees multiple developments across metro Melbourne.
Projects range from 1-3 mil and can see up to 15 electricians on each site. Your new company is located in Keilor Park, but work will see you across Melbourne.
This role will provide a base salary of $125,000 super. Furthermore, you will be given a company ute to use and a phone.
3. Auto Electrician – Truck Fuel Tankers / Fuel Trailers
TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen two suitable trade qualified Auto Electricians that can help with new build construction/repair of Truck Fuel Tankers, Fuel Trailers, and Aviation Refuelling Equipment.
There are several requirements for this role, and it is expected of you to comprehend them first to know if you are eligible before applying.
To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate the following
- Building electrical boxes and mounting components
- Reading electrical circuits
- Fault finding electrical issues
- Fitment of PLCs
- Running electrical looms and terminating wiring
- Service, repair, and maintain the electrical requirements for Fuel Tanker Fleet and associated equipment comply with all relevant Aviation standards and road transport guidelines.
Procedure To Apply
To apply, refer to the application link below and sort through Brisbane’strician jobs. After that, in Melbourne, follow the procedure either by sending an email to them or applying directly on the official career website.
Electrician Salary In Melbourne
Conclusion On Electrician Jobs In Melbourne 2022/2023From the above list of Melbourne’s Electrician jobs, you can check it out and use the application link to apply for the available job you wish to get.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Electrician Jobs In Melbourne 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.