The Engineering Internship in Australia for International Students is diverse and has so many opportunities for international students over the globe and also has attractive amounts to be paid alongside the process.
This article will bring a compilation of different engineering internships in Australia both the ones paid and unpaid so as to provide you with diverse options so that you can choose one that suits you.
It is highly recommended that if you go through this article and you get the right internship, make sure to apply on time and follow all due processes listed on their official website also.
Internship In Australia
Australian Internships programs offer innovative work experience focused on offering interns hands-on’ training through real-world experience.
Australian Internships individually selects suitable host companies for each and every applicant and each program is negotiated on a case by case basis to ensure that it is tailor matched to candidates – their educational background and professional objectives.
The Engineering Internship In Australia for international students provides a lot of opportunities that can add long-term benefits to both your personal and career development. It allows you to improve your skills related to your career field.
Engineering Internship Programs
The Internship in Australia facilitates engineering Internships in different sectors such as;
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture & Construction Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aviation Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Computer Systems Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- And many other disciplines that are Engineering related.
Available Engineering Internship
1. 2022 Global Supply Chain Summer Student Program
This is an internship program for engineering and aims to provide you with real experience in a world-class engineering operation! This scholarship offers a highly competitive wage and the opportunity to learn and grow alongside a supportive community of innovators.
To be eligible for our Global Supply Chain stream:
- You need to study Mechanical, Electrical, and Mechatronics Engineering, or a related and similar degree.
- You need to be a penultimate student, completing your degree in the calendar year 2023.
- You have achieved a credit average or higher.
- You are available to work full-time for 3 months from late November 2022 to mid-February 2023.
- You possess the right to work in Australia without sponsorship after graduation.
- You are seriously considering starting full-time work as a graduate engineer with Cochlear in February 2024.
2. 2022 Electronics Engineer Internship
This internship’s overall purpose and objective for this position are to perform the business’s core activity: repair and refurbishment of electronic circuit boards and assemblies.
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated Mentor and Placement Consultant to guide, coach, and offer career advice throughout the internship placement
. Application dates – 4 Apr 2022
3. 2022/23 Summer Undergraduate Program – Expressions of Interest
This internship aims to bring more than 56,000 professionals around the world to partner with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for generations to come.
Number of vacancies – 60-100
Start date – 6 Nov 2022 – 18 Dec 2022
Application dates – 29 Jul 2022
4. 2022 GHD Summer Internship – Newcastle & Northern NSW
As an undergraduate in GHD, you will be provided with practical, on-the-job experience within a field-aligned to your studies and where possible, to your aspirational career path.
If you have a preference for one or more of these areas, you’ll be able to highlight this in your application.
- Energy (Transmission & Distribution, Substation Engineering, Traction Power, Renewables)
- Resources (Materials Handling, Tailings & Dams, Mining Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering)
- Environmental (Contaminated land, Ecology, Flora & Fauna, Aqualab, Approvals & Planning, Sustainability)
- Transport (Roads, Rail, Bridges, Materials Engineering, Tunnels, Traffic & Transport Planning)
- Water (Hydrology, Surface Water, Infrastructure & Design, Stormwater, Waste Water Treatment & Process Engineering)
- Property & Buildings (which includes Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Design, Landscape Design, Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic Building Services, Building Structures, Civil, Waste Management)
- Project Management (Controls & Contracts Management, External PM services)
- Engagement, Communications & Communities
Application open – 3 Mar 2022
Application closes – on 14 Aug 2022
5. Mechanical Engineering Internship
The company would like to host Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering interns. The objective is to have the interns deployed in one of the hotels worldwide.
Applicants will have excellent written and verbal communication, and a diverse range of skills gained from working in similar-sized high-rise buildings. In addition, you will have experience using asset and maintenance order systems.
6. The Intern Group
It offers international engineering internships for all types of engineers: chemical, industrial, mechanical, environmental, civil, and more. This career field is open in several of our destinations.
There are no language requirements in our Spanish-speaking destinations as we offer top roles in English in these locations.
To apply, click here
7. Facility Engineering Internship – Equinix
This internship is looking for bright and enthusiastic university students that have a keen interest in Electrical Engineering and Technology who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world.
Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
To apply click here
8. Engineering Intern Fixed
This internship is also looking for students in their final year of studying for a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering in order to forge new paths in innovation and technology.
It is currently ongoing and to apply click here
9. Software Engineering Intern – Product Engineering (Summer 22/23)
Here you’ll learn to apply best-practice software engineering focused on strong software development fundamentals and pragmatism straight from some of the best software engineers in Australia
If you are keen to do a backend-focused internship, you’ll be working on a massively distributed backend environment built on Java microservices, hosted on AWS, and utilizing a variety of tools, technologies, services, and libraries
Check them out on their official website here
10. Automotive Engineering
New Automotive Engineering Internship is now available with a leading automotive design company that offers a variety of design engineering services for a range of clients in the trucking and parts sector in Australia. This Automotive Engineering Internship is suited to mechanical engineering graduates and students.
You will be part of the mechanical engineering team and join talented automotive engineers for a 12-week automotive engineering internship to assist with the design and execution of various automotive parts.
To apply visit here
11. Data Science Engineering Intern(Master’s)
This internship is seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins and outs of our daily routines and procedures.
The data science intern will contribute to projects and build new practice standards. The position starts in June, paid to work 40 hours per week through August.
To apply click here
12. Software engineers
The ABC+ Doolbi QLD, Australia are seeking multiple talented Software Engineers who take pride in their work to play a key role in ensuring the success of ABC digital products.
The roles are:
• Full-Stack Software Engineer– working on ABC’s iconic portfolio of websites, their APIs, and CMS platforms.
• Backend Software Engineer– working on shared backend services that are powering various audience experiences across all ABC digital products.
• Backend Software Engineer– working on ABC’s innovative CUI (Conversational UI) frameworks and products.
Apply here However to get all the latest internships in Australia you can bookmark this site or also check out the Australia Internship site to get updated on all the best ongoing internships.
Conclusion On Internship In Engineering Internship In Australia For International Students 2022/2023
You can for yourself the above lists of internships for Engineering Internship In Australia For International Students and I can assure you that it has an attractive salary and there are also additional benefits with you learning and working in a conducive environment also.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Engineering Internship In Australia For International Students, You, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up or migrating to Melbourne to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information related to the Internship In Engineering Internship In Australia For International Students 2022/2023 for candidates to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting admitted, you can henceforth enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Internship In Engineering Internship In Australia For International Students 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.