The demand for accountants is numerous and available here in this article for interested freshers who wish to gain employment in the finance industry.
An entry-level accounting position, usually reporting to any of the higher level accounting positions, or in smaller companies, to the controller.
Accounting is a booming field with high placement; different sectors have so much to offer in terms of employment opportunities starting from entry-level Accounting Jobs positions in different industries with handsome salaries even as a fresher.
Job Description Of An Accountant
An accountant is a professional responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records.
Most accountants are responsible for a wide range of finance-related tasks, either for individual clients or for larger businesses and organizations employing them.
Accountants and auditors prepare and examine financial records, identify potential areas of opportunity and risk, and provide solutions for businesses and individuals.
They ensure that financial records are accurate, that financial and data risks are evaluated, and that taxes are paid correctly.
Most employers require that candidates hold at least a bachelor’s in accounting or another related field, such as Finance and Accounting Management.
Entry-level accountants have an interest in finance. Accountants learn the ins and outs of the industry in which they work because they are privy to all the expenses, revenues, and investments involved in a business entity.
Available Entry Level Accounting Jobs
Consider the following vacancies and apply for jobs now.
1. Accounting Assistant – Work From home – College grads are welcomed
Accounting Assistant – West Coast Hours – Work From Home Be a part of a company that is a global consulting and technology services company that provides a range of services for governments and businesses!
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Need to Work West Coast Hours
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
2. Accounting Assistant
Empowering people to achieve their greatest potential. To better meet the needs in the communities, they are expanding our services and programs and are in need of highly dedicated professionals to fill these important roles.
Summary: Under the supervision of the CFO and the Controller, the Accounting Assistant is responsible for daily data entry for the Accounting Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Performs basic data entry into the accounting system from order sheets to pay vendors.
- Responsible for scanning all paper documents for the Accounting Department for electronic storage.
- Prepares daily bank deposits and takes deposits to the bank when time allows.
- Prepare monthly bills such as Company fuel and purchasing card reconciliation.
- Occasionally help with office supply ordering and distribution.
- Act as back-up for ticket and work order systems
- Responsible for preparing accounts payable checks for mailing.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Maintains confidentiality of all information and complies with HIPAA regulations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports Westbrook Health Services’ mission, vision, values, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and code of ethical behavior
- Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Must have strong decision-making skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must Work with staff, consumers, and others in a professional, cooperative, ethical, respectful, and effective manner.
- Must be able to work with a diverse group of people
- Must be organized
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma/GED required. Associates in business or accounting preferred.
- Prior computer/PC experience. Basic math skills. Pay based on experience/educational background.
- Great entry-level position. Must pass criminal investigation, DHHR background checks, and post-offer drug screen.
- Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, choose from the listed accounting positions, and fill out the application form.
Salary Of Entry Level Accountants
The average annual pay for an entry-level accountant in the United States is $43,414 a year.
That works out to be approximately $20.87 an hour.
This is the equivalent of $834/week or $3,617/month.
Conclusion On Entry Level Accounting Jobs 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Entry Level Accounting Jobs, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Entry Level Accounting Jobs; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Entry Level Accounting Jobs 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Entry Level Accounting Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.