Interested candidates for Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY, should read this post. This article will help you secure and learn about diversity in the workplace, hence exploring the job market and staying informed about all the latest job vacancies.
In this article, all the available and ongoing Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY, are being brought to your fingertips, and start applying if they interest you.
Ensure you read all the information in this article, for it will be a guide to securing Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY.
Provide all the authentic requirements and documents needed to apply for this job to get your desired job.
Factory Workers work on a production line, operating machinery and tools, monitoring machines, and may clean and repair equipment as required.
A factory worker performs various jobs in factories. Factory workers may operate machinery to manufacture different products. They may also sort, check and pack products or work on product assembly. You can find this position in industrial environments.
To be successful as a Factory worker, you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
Available Factory Job Offers In Brooklyn, NY.
These are the available Jobs Offers In Brooklyn, NY;
They are looking for a hard-working production worker to assist in manufacturing. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical agility.
- Available for shift work.
Production workers produce and assemble products in factories. They operate and maintain machinery, ensure production standards are met, finalize products, and prepare them for shipping.
- Assists in handling order processing and tracking of orders (from factories overseas up to the buyer’s DC locally).
- Communicate daily with internal/external partners regarding production and delivery information.
- Assist head of production with initial creation from sourcing and manufacturing to the finalized product.
- Daily communication with designers and salespeople.
- Reviews the vendor manual on what requirements have to be given to the factories.
- Maintained and organized a sample room and sample information records. Submitting samples on time to the customer for approval.
- Get familiarized and work with EDI requirements.
- Assists in shipping/logistics dept as he/she will monitor shipments and handle checking of shipping. documentation from overseas, and preparing shipping docs needed for local deliveries.
- Assists in the accounting department in checking invoices/ PL from factories.
- Submitting supplier’s invoices on time to the accounting department for payment weekly.
- Maintaining and updating forecast chart.
- Report on status updates of ongoing projects and tasks.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Have at least two years of experience in a Production setting.
- Good communicator and a team worker.
- Proficient in excel as she/he has to work with many worksheets and templates.
- Accuracy is essential for excellent time management, attention to detail, and communication.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
Salary On Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY.
The average salary for a factory worker is $13.78 per hour in Brooklyn, NY.
How To Apply For Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Factory Jobs in Brooklyn, NY.
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY.
In conclusion, with the update above on Factory Jobs in Brooklyn, NY, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Factory Jobs in Brooklyn, NY.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY.
As you get updates about the Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: January 30, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Factory Jobs In Brooklyn, NY 2023/2024.