Interested candidates for Fedex Ontario Airport Jobs should read this post to get guidelines on how to apply for the job of your choice.
Ensure you are qualified and possess all the qualities of this job before applying, and provide all the correct documents and requirements before applying for FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs.
Hence, Fedex Ontario Airport needs numerous staff to fill in different vacancies, and if you wish to secure a job here, there are specific requirements you must meet.
Package Handlers are responsible for warehouse duties, including the physical loading, unloading, and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning, placing packages, and physical bending, twisting, kneeling, etc.
They also Sort and move packages and freight. You will make sure that happens. As well as checking labels for correct destinations, you will identify packages needed by Customs and use advanced scanning technology to allow customers to track their packages.
Ontario International Airport is a public airport two miles east of downtown Ontario, in San Bernardino County, California, United States, about 38 mi east of downtown Los Angeles and 18 mi west of downtown San Bernardino.
Available Fedex Ontario Airport Jobs.
Airport Material Handler
- Provides safe and efficient operation of equipment used for moving packages/documents/heavyweight, dangerous goods, and ULDs.
- Assists in the buildup/breakdown of pallets containing heavyweight freight
- Serves as liaison between the company and ULD repair vendor, as required.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a drug screen (FedEx does not honor the marijuana medical card).
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Cannot currently work for any of our competitors, such as UPS or DHL.
- Must have lived in the United States for the last five years.
- Male applicants must currently be registered with Selective Service.
- Dental insurance.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off.
To provide timely, quality, and cost-effective vehicle fleet repair and maintenance, including tractors, trailers, forklifts, and other equipment that requires preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications, and repairs.
- Ensures proper and accurate documentation of all maintenance performed and completes reports in writing and electronically.
- Performs safety inspections of equipment and documents the work.
- Performs paint and bodywork on vehicles, as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Exposure to heavy traffic areas while performing the duties of the job.
- Exposure to considerable amounts of dust, diesel fumes, and noise.
- May be required to drive service van to off-site locations and perform work.
- Exposure to climate conditions of the geographic area.
- Exposure to chemicals, oils, greases, paints, or other irritants.
- Hours may vary due to operational needs.
• High School Diploma (or GED), preferred.
• Must have one (1) year of experience performing vehicle maintenance or either possess (or be within sixty (60) days of obtaining) a vehicle maintenance certificate from an accredited vocation/trade school or completion of the FedEx Freight, Inc. Apprentice Program with satisfactory performance.
• One or more Medium/Heavy Truck ASE Certifications and Class A CDL preferred.
• Must possess the necessary tools to perform assigned tasks.
• Valid driver’s license may be required depending on work assignment.
• Knowledge of the use and operation of testing equipment, gauges, and tools associated with vehicle troubleshooting and repairs.
• Basic computer skills, including maintenance programs and diagnostic systems.
• Basic knowledge of gas and diesel engines.
• Ability to safely operate vehicles equipped with manual and automatic transmission.
• Ability to enter and exit the driver’s compartment of the truck and/or behind the cab using ordinarily available foot and handholds.
• Paint and bodywork experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently and/or as a team member.
• Basic written and verbal communication skills.
Salary On FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs.
Average FedEx hourly pay ranges from approximately $14.17 per hour for Data Entry Clerk to $23.64 per hour for Senior Broker. The average FedEx salary ranges from approximately $33,483 per year for Delivery drivers to $97,096 per year for Software architects.
How To Apply For FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs.
You can see the above lists of FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs 2022/2023, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Ontario.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs 2022/2023; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: August 11, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Fedex Ontario Airport Jobs 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the FedEx Ontario Airport Jobs 2022/2023.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.