If you are a female, regardless of whether or not you are from the United Arab Emirate, there are job opportunities for you in Adu Dhabi for you to get your hands on.
Several companies require female accountants in Abu Dhabi to fill in several positions. This post has been compiled to bring all the latest, ongoing, and currently opened vacancies you can apply for.
For females interested in only securing Female Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi, go through this article and find the latest vacancies you can apply for.
An accountant is a professional responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records. Most accountants are accountable for a wide range of finance-related tasks, either for individual clients or for larger businesses and organizations employing them.
Accountants and auditors prepare and examine financial records, identify potential areas of opportunity and risk, and provide solutions for businesses and individuals. They ensure that financial records are accurate, that financial and data risks are evaluated, and that taxes are paid properly.
Most employers require that candidates hold at least a bachelor’s in accounting or another related field, such as Finance and Accounting Management. Additional certifications are also preferred in many cases; holding these credentials can help improve a job seeker’s prospects.
The top companies hiring now for Staff Accountant jobs are
- New Star Property Management,
- Aqua Dynamic Electromechanical,
- Falcon British Nursery School,
- Alpin Limited,
- NYU Abu Dhabi,
- Black Pearl Consult,
- United Al Saqer Group,
- ZAYED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FOR AUDITING
Available Female Female Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi i
The following are the female Female Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi that interested females can apply for, provided they are equal to the task and qualifications.
1. Chartered Accountant
As a chartered accountant, you’ll need to:
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organization’s financial position)
- Provide financial advice
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Review the company’s systems and analyze the risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues
- Associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement or dealing with insolvency
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Manage junior colleagues
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Advise on tax and treasury issues
- Negotiate terms with suppliers.
Qualification: CA with CMA
Experience: 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting External and Internal Audit for the clients as required
- Supervising Accounting assignments as per IFRS
- Preparing reports, commentaries, and financial statements
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Strong IT Skills in Excel, PowerPoint
Qualifications: ACCA with CPA Experience: 5 Years
- Analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain records of fees, assets, liabilities, profit, and loss, or other financial activities within the Institutions.
- Following the Institutions general financial policy
- Collect monthly fees, including admission fees, transportation, and other activities fees.
- Preparation of daily collection report.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Make sure to deposit the collections on a daily basis.
- Keep the school management updated with all daily financial reports & issues.
- Responsible for the School fixed assets.
- Prepare cash flow forecast.
- Calculate & prepare reimbursement billing & track receivables (electricity, phone, water, etc.)
- Prepare audit schedules for external auditors & act as a liaison between the School & auditors.
- Prepare the annual & mid-year budget for the School in coordination with the management.
Qualification: Bachelor in Accounting Experience: 5 Years
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and send in your application for any positions that interest you, provided you meet the qualifications.
Once you are directed to the official career website, click on any position, and once you make sure you meet all the requirements and qualifications, click on the contact us link to apply.
Salary Of Female Accountants In Abu Dhabi
A person working in Accounting and Finance in Abu Dhabi typically earns around 21,600 AED per month.
Salaries range from 8,250 AED (lowest average) to 44,200 AED (highest average).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Female Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi i 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Female Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi i, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Female Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi i; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Female Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi i 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Female Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi i 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.