Are you currently in search of the French Army Recruitment then be relieved because the recruitment application form is on and is willing to recruit candidates from diverse backgrounds into the Army?
If you are willing and ready to take on a new challenge as they come into the workforce, then apply now for this rare French Army Recruitment.
The recruitment and application processes will be looked into in this post so make sure to read all the detailed information provided here which is essentially vital for your ultimate use during your application.
Information On The French Army
The French Army, officially the Land Army (French: Armée de Terre, lit. ’Army of Land’) is the land-based and largest component of the French Armed Forces.
It is responsible to the Government of France, along with the other components of the Armed Forces.
Requirement For The French Army Recruitment
- Applicants from one in every one of the countries of the SCHENGEN space within the European Union area unit needed to provide associate positive identification or a sound passport.
- Applicants from countries outside the SCHENGEN space area unit needed to provide a sound passport (only)
- No college degree is needed.
- Applicants have to be compelled to knowledge to browse and write in their first language.
- Applicants ought to be a minimum of seventeen ½ years and fewer than thirty-nine ½ years on the day they report at the knowledge table.
- Applicants ought to manufacture any helpful supporting documents: residence allows, driver’s license, photocopy of family record, certificate of a wedding, certificate of divorce, credentials, etc…)
- Complete credentials obtained over the past six months
- JAPD (Day of the decision of preparation with defense) or JDC (Day defense and citizenship) certificate
- DSS (Descriptive State and Services) service record for those candidates United Nations agency served antecedently within the French soldiers.
- A valid birth certificate with filiations obtained but six months before (ideally multilingual).
Recruitment Process For The French Army
- After you have gotten your European Visa, you can go to the section center in France to get more details
- After which there will be an interview
- Applicants will take physical tests to test their strength and agility
- There will also be an assessment test based on IQ to test applicants
How to Apply for French Army Recruitment 2022
- To apply for the French Army recruitment exercise, visit the official website at http://foreignlegion.info/joining/
- Select a vacant job and fill all requirements.
- Submit and print out the reference form if any.
- The names of successful candidates will be published, and these people will be contacted for further recruitment and interview.
|Sniper||secretary||mechanic||light vehicle driver||radio operator|
|paratrooper||accountant||electrician||truck driver||radio mechanic|
|machine gunner||data-processing support||welder||articulated trucker||telephone exchange operator|
|tank driver||computer support||painter||bus driver|
|anti-tank launcher||small arms knowledgeable||dredge driver|
Benefit Of Joining The French Army
- 5 weeks of leave per year
- Medical and dental insurance
- Light driving license after training
- Retirement funds
- Permanent resident card after 5 years of service
Summary On French Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
The portal of the French Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is simply to satisfy your passion for the interest you may be looking for in the French Army
The application website gives crucial information related to the French Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and recruitment Offer just like French Army Recruitment 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.