The GMAT Registration is available for individuals to start applying for, and now the test can be conducted both at a test center and online – giving you the convenience and flexibility to plan your testing strategy.
More than 7,000 programs at approximately 2,300+ graduate business schools worldwide accept the GMAT as part of the selection criteria for their programs.
Business schools use the test as a criterion for admission into a wide range of graduate management programs, including MBA, Master of Accountancy, Master of Finance programs, and others.
To get all the related information concerning the GMAT Registration, fees, exam dates, latest updates, and application processes, then go through this provided article and get all answers you need.
What Is GMAT
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer adaptive test (CAT) intended to assess certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English for use in admission to a graduate management program, such as an MBA program.
GMAT assesses analytical writing and problem-solving abilities while also addressing data sufficiency, logic, and critical reasoning skills that it believes to be vital to real-world business and management success.
The syllabus of GMAT 2022 is comprised of four main parts such as;
- Quantitative reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Analytical writing assessment (AWA)
- Integrated reasoning
Latest Update On GMAT Registration Form 2022
The applicants who want to apply for the entrance exam can go through the below-mentioned section and get the information about the GMAT 2022 Application Form process.
- Throughout the year, the applicants will be able to get the GMAT 2022 Application Form.
- To apply for the entrance exam, the applicants will have to register online mode.
- At the time of registration, the applicants will have to choose the examination schedules based on the available exam dates.
- When filling out the GMAT 2022 Application Form, the applicants are instructed to provide all correct information.
- False or incorrect, or incomplete information provided in the GMAT 2022 Application Form will lead to the cancellation of that GMAT 2022 Application Form.
- The applicants must also meet the necessary eligibility criteria set by the institution to fill the GMAT 2022 Application Form.
- On the official website, the applicants will have to register themselves by entering the necessary details like name, email Id, and password.
- On successful registration, the applicants will be able to get the GMAT 2022 Application Form available on the official website.
- The GMAT 2022 Application Form should be filled by the applicants with the help of the educational documents.
- In the GMAT 2022 Application Form, the applicants must enter their personal, educational, contact, and other important details.
- Once all the details are correctly filled in the GMAT 2022 Application Form, the applicants must recheck them twice or thrice.
- Then the applicants must take a printout of the duly filled GMAT 2022 Application Form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Then the applicants will have to upload necessary important documents per the specified size and format mentioned on the official website.
- The applicants who want to complete the process of the GMAT 2022 Application will also have to make the payment of the GMAT 2022 Application Form.
- Without the payment of the GMAT 2022 Application Fee, the GMAT 2022 Application Form will be considered null and void.
The official website for the GMAT Exam
Requirement / Eligibility For The GMAT Exam
- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age; however, there is no upper age limit for applying to take the test.
- If you are a student falling between the age group of 13 to 17 years, you should have permission in writing from your parents or your legal guardian.
- If you are a student planning to enroll in an MBA program, you should have a graduate degree from a recognized university (in any discipline).
- There are no boundaries to the nationality of a candidate. Anyone from any country can apply for the GMAT.
- Only 16 days after the scheduled date is it possible for you to retake the GMAT.
- A candidate is only allowed to take the GMAT five times a year
- A test taker can only attempt the exam eight times in their lifetime
- If an applicant receives the highest possible GMAT score, they must wait five years to repeat the exam
- Above all, for the registration process, each the GMAT attempts requires the test taker to register.
To register for the GMAT, click here
GMAT Exam Pattern 2022
The exam Pattern of GMAT 2022 is explained below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
The highest GMAT Score is 800; however, some of the ideal GMAT Scores are given below;
|Total Scores||Subjects||Scores in each Subject|
|Top Scores (in the top 10%)||710-800||Quantitative||51+|
|Competitive (in the top 25%)||650-700||Quantitative||48-50|
|Average (in the top 50%)||550- 640||Quantitative||38-47|
|Below Average||Less than 550||Quantitative||Less than 37|
|Verbal||Less than 27|
|Integrated Reasoning||Less than 4|
|Essay||Less than 4|
GMAT 2022 Fee Structure:
The candidates who wish to appear for the GMAT exam have to pay a registration fee. The fee for enrolling for the exam is $250 (18600 INR approximately).
There are three modes of payment available for paying the GMAT exam fees, which includes:
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Money Orders
Given below is the complete fee structure for GMAT 2022:
|GMAT Fees (Registration)||$250|
|Rescheduling of Exam Appointment|
|Within seven days of the appointment||$250|
|More than seven days before the appointment||$60|
|Cancellation of Exam Appointment|
|Within seven days of the appointment||No refund|
|More than seven days before the appointment||Refund of $80|
|Additional Score Report||$35|
|Score Report Enhancement||$24.95|
|Score Cancel (After you leave the testing center, online on mba.com)||$25|
|GMAT Essay Rescore||$45|
GMAT Exam Date 2022
Registration for an exam is different from booking a slot as the registration would require you to create an account for one year, and Booking Slot would mean that you are booking the date, time, and test center to appear for the exam.
In other words, there are no fixed official GMAT exam dates in 2022, for all you have to do is to choose a date according to your comfort and convenience.
To Book Slot for GMAT all you have to do is Log In to the official website and select your desired date and place to take the exam.
- For you to start preparing, make sure that you start your GMAT exam process at least six months before your test results are due and somewhat familiar with the underlying GMAT exam content.
- Review and study one section of the test at a time.
- Review basic math skills.
- Practice pacing, because time management is critical to completing the GMAT exam.
- Review the types of questions in the Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Verbal, and Quantitative Reasoning sections.
- Use the free GMAT Official Practice Starter Kit and Exams 1 & 2 to help you become familiar with the format used – and questions asked – in the actual exam, including two free computer-adaptive GMAT exams.
- Expand your preparation with more questions by using GMAT™ Official Practice Exams 3, 4, 5 & 6.
- Practice with real GMAT questions, answers, and explanations using the GMAT™ Official Guide.
- Review the GMAT™ Official Guide Verbal Review or the GMAT™ Official Guide Quantitative Review.
- Target your preparation for a specific section of the exam, using GMAT Official AWA Practice, GMAT Official IR Practice, and GMAT Official Quantitative Practice diagnostic and adaptive prep for quantitative reasoning
- To get the GMAT book click here
Conclusion On The GMAT Exam 2022/2023
The GMAT Exam is only available and should be taken by an undergraduate candidate and make use of all the preparation tips and procedures to to successfully register and and pass your GMAT Exam this 2022/2023 session.
The GMAT Exam application link & Exam procedures will put you through to be fully aware of all the requirement and fees before the registering for the exam, however, make use of the link and apply and start preparing today.
As you get updates about GMAT Exam 2022/2023, Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like The GMAT Exam 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.