If you’re looking for a marketing career in London where you can put your creativity, communication skills, and analytical abilities to good use, these graduate marketing jobs could be the perfect industry for you.
With technology constantly advancing, so are the opportunities to market more effectively. So not only could you be involved with new and exciting marketing techniques, you could also use what you learn to move up within the industry.
And with a wide range of marketing roles to choose from, there’s sure to be something to suit your skillset. London is a very welcoming state to get a job because the job market has opened its arms to graduates seeking jobs, and the salary is also handsome.
Marketing is a growing industry with a number of career paths to choose from – whether you want to move into management, analytics, product design, or anything else – there’s nowhere to go but up.
This sector is extremely competitive. Vacancies are often open to all graduates, with many organizations promoting their opportunities through university careers services and careers fairs.
Marketing is one of the most creative industries, calling for a constant array of new ideas and innovative ways of doing things.
Not only will you be responsible for coming up with fresh and effective approaches, you’ll also need to think outside the box in order to beat the competition.
Available Graduate Jobs In London Marketing
There are several marketing jobs that graduates can fit into considering the various departments they entail, and some of the latest vacancies will be highlighted for interested applicants to start filling out the application form.
1. Marketing Manager (Graduate)
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing professional to join a global organization supported by a talented team in the City of London.
This role offers huge exposure to the whole marketing function, no day is the same, and there is lots of room to make this role your own!
An award-winning global engineering firm that operates in 60 other countries! A fantastic team of marketing professionals will support you, and they are also looking to expand the team in the coming year!
They want to speak with creative, forward-thinking, hands-on individuals keen to progress their marketing careers.
- Managing new marketing materials, including presentations, documents, and brochures
- Supporting with the coordination of all marketing events as and when required
- Support the marketing administrators with escalations
- Implement new ideas and new ways of working
- Managing various marketing projects for each department
- Supporting with administrative duties for the marketing team, including invoicing and team expenses
- Collaborating with a range of internal staff members to develop a marketing strategy
- Deal with email marketing and analytics
- Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Previous experience within a similar position is ideal
- Creative and forward-thinking mindset
- Knowledge of MS Packages
- Knowledge of marketing analytics techniques
- A positive and social team player
2. Office Assistant (Graduate)
A Graduate* Office Assistant is needed from 00 am – 16.00pm in City of London – By Aldgate Station – Fully Office Based Role £24,000 – £27,000* Depending on experience
- Managing the overall office, assisting with mail, deliveries, and general administration duties
- Assisting with the facilities side of things for the entire office
- Supporting senior members of the team with all kinds of office support
- Organize calendars and travel as and when required
- Handling the day-to-day mail (inbound and outbound), including courier bookings
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers and dealing with all office maintenance
- Organizing and leading all health & safety inspections and staff training
- Dealing with office compliance through regular auditing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Some administration experience is desired but not essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages, Google Docs, and Ecommerce websites
- A bright individual who is always on the ball
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- Someone who is passionate about the role and is happy to help no matter how big or small the task may be
- A proactive multitasker
- A forward thinker with outstanding attention to detail
3. Sales Manager – Graduate role (remote)
REMOTE ROLE FOR GRADUATES Looking for graduates that want to work remotely, this is an exciting opportunity for the right person; you must be driven and motivated.
In this role, you will need to achieve and exceed sales targets by creating long-term, trusting relationships with customers with a view to developing new business from existing and lapsed clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
The key responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, identifying new business opportunities from existing customers, closing sales, and opportunity management with accurate forecasting.
You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
Key responsibilities – Account Manager
- Full pipeline management and forecasting responsibility
- Hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Self-generation of leads from existing customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships that lead to incremental sales and maximize customer retention
- Conducting fact-find calls to understand the client needs/problems/goals
- Running online demos to clients
- Follow-up activities to support and close sales
- Maintaining processes and procedures to track activity
- A degree from a university
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience hitting sales targets
- Strong influence and negotiation skills with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Commercial acumen with the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Technical solid acumen to demo products and participate in technical conversations
How To Apply
There are over three hundred marketing vacancies for graduates; to view them all and apply for anyone that interests you, then refer to the link below!
Salary Of A Graduate Marketer London
The average salary for Marketing Graduate is £62,931 per year in the London Area.
The average additional cash compensation for a Marketing Graduate in the London Area is £17,970, ranging from £5,921 to £54,535.
Conclusion On Graduate Jobs London Marketing 2023/2024
You can see the above Graduate Jobs London Marketing lists, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Graduate Jobs London Marketing In London; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Graduate Jobs London Marketing 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Graduate Jobs London Marketing 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.