There are ongoing Graduate Degree Scholarships in the United Kingdom, and suppose you are interested in securing a Graduate Degree Scholarship, you are in the right place.
In this post, i will address the necessary information about the available Graduate Degree scholarships in the United Kingdom, detailing the pros and cons of the Scholarship.
The United Kingdom does not need an introduction; they are well known for housing some of the world’s best institutions, such as Oxford University.
Scholarships are not just handed or awarded to people just like that; most times, it is awarded to the candidates due to the candidate’s merit to the economy, and the chance of being awarded a scholarship is based on how the candidate meets up with the requirements.
Well, it is essential to note that the Scholarship (s) can be very competitive, and with this, there is a slim chance for those without a compelling qualification.
Proceed into the post to find out more about graduate degree scholarships.
A postgraduate degree is one you may study upon completing an undergraduate degree or significant industry experience in exceptional circumstances. There are two types of postgraduate study; coursework and research.
Postgraduate study by coursework typically has different levels, such as Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, and Master. Some degrees are only offered at the Master’s level, while others may offer a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma, depending on industry accreditation requirements, employment standards, or entry requirements.
Securing a scholarship in the United Kingdom is difficult, but at the same time, it is very prestigious. Some scholarships are paid only on specific programs for a fixed period.
And as for those who are lucky enough to secure the Scholarship, after receiving the Scholarship and studying, you most likely will not be able to switch to another course or extend the scholarship period.
The good news for students looking for funding for postgraduate-level study in the UK is that several scholarships are available depending on your chosen study area.
The University Of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield is committed to giving students as many opportunities as possible to succeed. Several funding opportunities are available to students from the UK and overseas.
International LLM scholarship
They offer two International LLM Scholarships worth £4,000 for tuition fees for two outstanding students.
- be an overseas student for fee purposes
- have an academic offer from us to study the full-time LLM (includes Sheffield LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law, and LLM
- International Law and Global Justice pathways)
- have an application number
How to apply
You must complete the International LLM Scholarship application form, including a 2,000-word essay. The essay topic is ‘Law alone cannot address all social problems.
Discuss.’ Deadline: 12 June 2022
Scholarship applications will be considered together with your application for admission. Successful applicants will be notified before the end of July 2022.
International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
Each Scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught program starting in September 2022. The scholarships are available to all new international students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Your program must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2022.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes, you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programs are considered postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone studying a master/integrated Ph.D. program is eligible for a merit scholarship in the master’ element of the program only.
- These scholarships do not apply to postgraduate courses with a higher clinical fee. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the following methods:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provisions.
This is a competitive process, and not all applications will be successful. A panel of senior members of staff will select the most robust applications and will be looking for the following:
- The applicant has provided a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- The applicant has clearly articulated future ambitions; these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- The applicant has a solid academic profile.
For more information, click on the link below:
Conclusion On Postgraduate Scholarships In The United Kingdom 2022/2023If you want to study at a Top earned University through the scholarships above, go for it and start preparing now!
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Postgraduate Scholarships In The United Kingdoms, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformatio