Interested candidates for H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs should read this post to get updates on the latest H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs and how to get it successfully.
Ensure you are qualified for this job position and provide all the correct documents and requirements needed to apply for this job position.
Now proceed to get updates and guidelines on H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs, and don’t hesitate to apply.
The H-2B visa nonimmigrant program permits employers to hire foreign workers to come to the United States temporarily and perform temporary nonagricultural services or labour on a one-time, seasonal, peak load, or intermittent basis.
To qualify for H-2B nonimmigrant classification, the petitioner must establish that: There are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available to do the temporary work. Employing H-2B workers will not adversely affect similarly employed U.S. workers’ wages and working conditions.
Processing an H-2B visa typically takes two to four months, but it could take longer. Premium processing could significantly reduce the total period required to process the H-2B visa petition (it can be ready within 15 days).
The employment must be temporary for a limited period, such as a one-time occurrence, seasonal need, a peak load need, or intermittent need. The H-2B program requires the employer to attest to the Department of Labor that it will offer a wage that equals or exceeds the highest of the prevailing wage, applicable Federal minimum wage, the State minimum wage, or local minimum wage to the H-2B nonimmigrant worker for the occupation in the area of intended employment during the entire period of the approved H-2B labour certification. The H-2B program also establishes certain recruitment and displacement standards to protect similarly employed U.S. workers.
If you are a foreign worker hoping to work as a truck driver in the US, you may be served best by applying for an H-2B Visa. This is the best visa option for truck drivers.
H-2B Visa Program. The best solution for transportation employers and truck drivers is the H-2B nonimmigrant visa program. This popular program allows U.S. employers to fill full-time, temporary, non-agricultural positions with workers from more than 80 eligible foreign countries.
Truck drivers employed by trucking companies enjoy a full range of standard benefits like health, dental, vision, and life insurance, just like other workers. Most trucking companies offer these benefits for your family and can be found in various forms, such as Medicaid and CHIP.
H2b Visa Required Documents.
Workers who will be sourced from outside the US need to visit the US embassy in their respective country and submit the form along with documents.
- DS-156, the application form for a Non-immigrant Visa.
- DS-157, supplemental Non-immigrant visa application (for males between the ages of 16 and 45).
- Passport-size photographs.
- Notice of approval for H-2B Visa or Form I-129.
- Proof that you’ll be leaving the US as soon as your H-2B visa expires, like an apartment lease agreement or deed to a house.
- Filing fees.
H2b Visa Requirements.
- You must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries designated by the Secretary of State for the H2B Visa Program.
- Your sponsor (employer) must be US-based with labour certification.
- You must have the basic qualifications for the non-agricultural job you want to do.
- There must be no qualifying and willing U.S. workers to fill the position.
- You must have ties to your home country to show that you will return home when your visa expires.
Benefits Of H2b Visa.
- Work in the United States and receive all employee benefits.
- Bring your dependents to the United States with you.
- Travel freely in and out of the United States so long as the visa is valid.
- Get new jobs with proof of job offer and approved petition.
How To Apply For H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs.
The list below states the steps on how to apply for an H2b Visa Truck Driver Job;
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
- Check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
Conclusion On H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs.
In conclusion to this post, One should realize the responsibilities, skills, and licenses needed to qualify for an H2b Visa Truck Driver Job. Click on the “Apply” button above to secure a chance to be a truck driver.
As you get updates about H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: January 31, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs in 2022/2023.