The insurance industry offers several excellent job opportunities for graduates with various career paths and interests. These positions are also suitable for candidates with finance, accounting, and economics knowledge but who still want to practice within the healthcare sector.
The health insurance industry has various career paths candidates can pursue, so read this post to know their job duties, requirements, and economic outlooks.
The health insurance industry is a vast one with many career choices you could pursue, now, head below to get a currently available job that you can apply for.
A health insurance agent contacts potential customers to sell them health insurance. In this career, you explain the health care policy and plan to the customer and help them choose the coverage that best suits their needs.
Your responsibilities include interviewing prospective clients and analyzing current clients’ policies for any needed additions or changes.
Other duties of a health insurance agent include customizing insurance programs for individuals and handling policy renewals.
You maintain electronic and paper records of customer’s health insurance and help policyholders settle any claims. Sometimes you cold call potential clients to pitch them on a policy from the insurance company for which you work.
A career in health insurance offers challenging and rewarding positions to qualified candidates. Choosing a job in the health insurance industry provides people the opportunity to:
- Offer an essential service
- Explore different career opportunities
- Work in a stable industry
- Start a career directly after graduation
- Learn a variety of important skills, such as customer service and critical thinking
Types Of Health Insurance Jobs
- Insurance billing specialis
- Insurance verification specialist
- Insurance claims processor
- Insurance benefits adviser
- Insurance sales agent
- Insurance implementation specialist
- Medical coding supervisor
- Insurance broker
- Healthcare insurance actuary
- Insurance underwriter
Available Health Insurance Jobs In Dubai
Nexus offers an attractive salary package including medical and group life insurance, career advancement, and modern and convenient offices based in Downtown Dubai
The Vacancy – Insurance Administrator (Group Medical)
Employee Benefits – SME Team They are looking for a Group Medical Insurance Administrator to join their expanding SME Team.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will provide insurance solutions and administrative support to their SME corporate customers and financial advisers by utilising your in-depth knowledge of the Group Medical products they distribute and be familiar with external providers policies and procedures.
- Handle all Group Medical Insurance clients
- Service a portfolio of existing corporate customers (policy renewal, claims, endorsement, premium payment collection, etc.)
- Must have experience with DHA/HAAD compliancy rules
- Resolve queries raised by financial advisers and external customers
- Provide customers with insurance solutions that fit the needs of their corporate (from quotation to policy implementation)
- Interact regularly with insurance partners both in-person & on the phone
- Prepare and present a comparison of benefit tables from different providers
- Maintain client & policy data in a timely & accurate manner within our internal system
- Demonstrate a “can do” and professional attitude
What They are looking for:
- Ideally up to 5 years of experience in a customer servicing role in the insurance industry (Group Medical Insurance), underwriting, policy implementation, claim management & endorsements.
- Familiar with insurance providers operating within the local market, their products and processes
- Must be a Team Player
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- CII is a plus
How To Apply
To apply for this job, refer to the link below.
Salary Of Health Insurance Employees In Dubai
A person working as a Medical Insurance Manager in United Arab Emirates typically earns around 32,800 AED per month.
Salaries range from 15,400 AED (lowest) to 51,900 AED (highest).
Conclusion On-Health Insurance Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Health Insurance Jobs in Dubai, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Health Insurance Jobs In Dubai ; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Health Insurance Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Health Insurance Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.