Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners are all authentic and available in this post, with all the processes needed as a foreigner to work in Dubai alongside their application links.
We will ensure that whatever you desire about the significant hotels, especially in the job sector in Dubai, will surface in this article.
This article will portray the Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners and discuss the vital basis of the following jobs.
Hotel Jobs In Dubai give you a more expansive experience as you join an excellent team, working in a beautiful environment and performing your services while increasing your hospitality manners.
Read along to apply and get all the latest Hotel Jobs In Dubai that welcomes foreign applicants this 2022/2023 season.
Details On Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
For foreigners to get hotel jobs or any job, you must have a work permit (note that there are different work permits) and residence permits; the Dubai residence visa must be renewed every three years.
Hence, if you are curious about getting a Hotel Jobs In Dubai, read along with this article and find a suitable one.
A work permit is a document that entitles a foreigner to work legally in Dubai, provided that the foreigner has a basis of residence enabling them to perform work under regulations.
Many foreign citizens are interested in coming and applying for residency in Dubai; one can obtain residency in Dubai in 2022 or another emirate in UAE if sponsorship by an employer is provided.
The Requirements For Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
These are the following requirements below:
|Citizens||Foreigners should be a citizen of Dubai through visa requirements|
|Gender||Foreigners can be both male and female|
|Health Status||Foreigners should be clear of medical illnesses.|
|Fitness Status||Foreigners should be clear of mentally and physically fit|
|Criminal Status||Foreigners should have a clear record of criminal activities|
|Minimum Age||Foreigners should not be less than eighteen (18) years of age.|
|Maximum Age||Foreigners should not be less than thirty-five (35) years of age.|
|Sense of Communication||Foreigners should be very fluent in English and Arabic Speaking.|
|Composure of Character||Foreigners should be very good at Character|
|Dressing Code||Foreigners should be decent in dressing|
|Work Experience||One-Two year of experience|
Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
These are the various below for foreigners to apply when eligible:
1. Dubai Mall Hotel-Culinary, Specialty | PFH
Job seekers who are preparing for Dubai Mall Hotel Careers Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that many jobs are available at the Dubai Mall Hotel Careers site.
You can make Dubai Mall Hotel Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with the newest 2022-2023 Dubai Mall Hotel Jobs Opportunity.
|Hiring Organization/Agency||Dubai Mall Hotel|
|Profile Name||Culinary, Specialty | PFH|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Job Type||Hotels Jobs In UAE|
|Salary||AED 8,167.00.00-20,286.00.00 Monthly|
Job Description for Culinary, Specialty | PFH-United Arab Emirates
Here are the important details concerning the job descriptions for the Dubai Hotel Job position:
Job Identification: 3864
Locations: United Arab Emirates
Apply Before: 06/24/2022, 02:16 PM
- Genuine service personality with high EQ.
- A minimum of a high school diploma in Catering / College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5-star hospitality company.
- Good knowledge of local food hygiene and HACCP guidelines.
- Conduct all operational tasks in F&B Production in line with required service standards and procedures.
- Go the extra (s)mile where you can.
- Prevent complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
- Proactively communicate with fellow Ambassadors, always with the Guest’s interests at heart.
Hyatt Hotel Jobs-Dubai
Please read the full description of the company below and modify your CV as per the company’s profile, then apply for it.
|Name||Hyatt Hotel Jobs|
|Job Location||Dubai UAE|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||As per the Job description|
|Salary Range||It depends on the Position specified|
|Benefits||As per the job description|
The Concierge will assist guests, patrons, tenants, or employees with personal services such as making dinner and tour reservations, offering suggestions for events, and arranging transportation.
|Job Category||Rooms & Guest Services Operations|
|Location||The Dubai EDITION, Dubai Fountain Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP|
Salary: The average salary for a Hotel Concierge is AED 1,800 per month in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
4. Hotel Check-In Officer
Patrolling the hotel premises (both interior and exterior), Checking the parking area, and ensuring there are no unauthorized vehicles. Ensuring all hotel doors are locked and that all rooms are correctly silent—monitoring who enters and leaves the hotel.
- Checks in and out of the hotel (check-in / check-out);
- Coordinates with the household service regarding the readiness to rent available rooms;
- Provides guests with instructions and information regarding the hotel, services, and opening hours of all departments (restaurants, lobbies, etc.), answers phone calls using the appropriate procedure;
- Provides information on local areas of interest and activities, excursions, and organizes guest transfers;
- Receives, records, and transmits messages accurately, ultimately, and legibly; makes calls to wake the Guest following the hotel procedure;
- Accepts complaints, comments, and compliments from guests in a professional manner and following company procedures;
- Maintains the confidentiality of information;
- High school or university degree in the field of tourism and hospitality
- Minimum two years of work experience in the same position in 4 * or 5 * hotels
- Required knowledge of English (preferably knowledge of another language).
Salary: AED 139, 163
5. Assistant Housekeeping Manager for Hotel Apartments
They examine rooms, halls, and lobbies to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment and make recommendations to management.
• Supervising room attendants and cleaning staff, checking that rooms are cleaned to a high standard
• Drawing up a shift rota for staff
• Stocktaking and ordering cleaning equipment, linen, and room supplies
• Checking for faults or damage and arranging repairs and routine maintenance work
• Managing budgets and controlling costs
• Making sure staff work to health and safety rules
• Helping room attendants clean rooms during busy times.
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Education||Bachelor of Hotel Management(Hotel Management)|
Salary: AED 1,500/month.
Lists of Available Hotel Jobs In Dubai
These are lists of hotel jobs in Dubai below:
- Female Reservations Agent
- Hotel Receptionist – Arabic Speaker
- Franchise Hotel – Hotel Manager
- Bar Captain
- Bar Host/Hostess
- Hotel Host
- Laundry Attendant
- Assistant Head Butler
- Room Attendant
- Uniform Attendant
- Guest Room Attendant.
Salary Of A Hotel Jobs In Dubai
Dubai’s average hotel job worker’s gross salary is 85,000/Rs (eighty-five thousand) or an equivalent hourly rate of 40 or more.
Conclusion On-Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2022/2023
The article above gives crucial information about the Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2022/2023 for foreigners to start applying.
You can see the above lists of Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2022/2023, which will guide you (Foreigners) when choosing your job offer.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.