All Hotel Jobs in Saudi Arabia will be highlighted in this post for interested applicants/candidates to start applying.
There are numerous hotels in Saudi Arabia, from the top-performing international brands to the local ones, and they seek employees once a vacancy is opened.
Hotel Jobs In Saudi Arabia give you a more expansive experience as you join an excellent team, working in a beautiful environment and performing your services while increasing your hospitality manners.
Hotel Jobs In Saudi Arabia are authentic and available in this post, with all the processes needed to work in Saudi Arabia alongside their application links.
Despite the dynamic yet challenging market conditions, Saudi Arabia remains one of the most competitive markets for the hospitality industry in the world.
The hospitality industry in Saudi Arabia has great potential for diversification efforts, and according to data, Saudi Arabia is leading the world in hotel supply growth.
Getting a job as a hotel employee in Saudi Arabia, especially across Riyadh, Jeddah, and Makkah, you will have several beautiful experiences and exposure in the country alongside working with an excellent and well-coordinated team.
The salary is also attractive to other employee benefits by the company, and you still get to save more than enough because of the tax-free system in Saudi Arabia.
Top Hotels In Saudi Arabia
- Swissotel Al Maqam Makkah
- Pullman Zamzam Madina
- Swissotel Makkah
- Hilton Suites Makkah
- Makarem Ajyad Makkah Hotel
- Saraya Taba Hotel
- BURJ AL ARAB Hotel
- Jabal Omar Hyatt Regency Makkah
- Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower
- Hilton Makkah Convention Hotel
- Makkah Towers
- Madinah Hilton
Available Hotel Jobs In Saudi Arabia
This is a great time to be part of #TeamHilton! You have all the resources you need to succeed with extensive career development opportunities, dynamic support for learning and leadership development, and an innovative culture committed to supporting your wellbeing.
From hotels to corporate positions to home-based careers, you can find the opportunity that fits your unique skills and passions.
There are over ninety vacancies with Hilton Saudi Arabia, seeking candidates to come and fill in the hotel.
Some of the vacancies
An engineer is needed at Hilton who will be responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while performing daily checks, repairing equipment, and coordinating renovation projects.
They seek the following positions – Shift Engineer (pre-opening), Assistant Chief Engineer, Kitchen Technician, and Shift Engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience in a management role
- Good communication skills
Stewards are needed at Hilton who will be responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties and operating pot-washing machinery to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
A Steward will also be required to ensure all back-of-house areas are kept clean and observe Occupational Safety and Health and Hygiene Regulations and health and safety guidelines.
They seek the following positions – Assistant Chief Steward, Chief Steward, and Steward (Makkah)
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- It would be advantageous if you have a previous kitchen porter experience in a similar role.
3. IT Coordinator
As an IT Coordinator, you will support the IT Department to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for the hotel and its Guests.
You will be responsible for supporting IT systems for business, office, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
- Previous IT experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and service sector
- Experience with all Microsoft systems
- Experience in hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology
4. Cluster GC&E Sales Manager
As Cluster GC&E Sales Manager, you will manage the Groups, Conference, and Events Sales office and the on-property Reservations Team to actively convert customer inquiries into confirmed sales.
The Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Manager will frequently interact with customers and Guests to learn about their needs and develop relationships to earn repeats and expand the business.
- Demonstrated previous managerial or supervisory experience in a Reservations and Conference and Events Sales function in the hotel/leisure sector.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges.
5. Executive Pastry Chef
As a Pastry Chef, you are responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
A Pastry Chef will assist in running the pastry section of the kitchen and ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings.
- A minimum of 2 years as a Pastry Chef de Partie or Pastry Chef Experience with high volume food production
- Approaches pastry in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification (proof may be required)
- Painter – Furniture paint – polisher
- Training Coordinator
- Kitchen Artist
- Cluster Culinary Director
- Sous Chef
- Cluster Director of Finance
- Order Taker – Room Service
- General Cashier
- Security Guard
- Ladies Banqueting Supervisor and several more
How To Apply
- Find the right job for you by searching your desired job title, keyword, or ideal work location.
- Once you find the right job for you, complete the application process through an online application.
- Don’t forget that you can check the status of your application in your candidate profile.
- Take note, depending on the position; interviews may be over the phone
Salary Of A Hotel Worker In Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia’s average hotel worker with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of SAR 17,687
Conclusion On Hotel Jobs In Saudi Arabia For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Hotel Jobs In Saudi Arabia, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Hotel Jobs in Saudi Arabia; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Hotel Jobs In Saudi Arabia 2023/2024 for you to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Hotel Jobs In Saudi Arabia 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.