The Indian Army has so much recruitment that is currently ongoing now for applicants to start making their entry in order to be recruited into such a powerful workforce.
Applicants should be aware of the benefits and also experiences gained from joining the Army as you get to fight major wars, insurgency and amongst others.
Therefore if you feel you ready to take up these challenges because its your utmost desire then go ahead with your application and have a wonderful life becoming a Soldier.
Latest Update On The Indian Army Recruitment
The Indian Army has announced more than 190 vacancies and has invited applications from interested candidates.
As per the notification released on the Indian Army’s official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in), applications have been invited from unmarried male and unmarried female
Indian Army has released several vacancies to hire for several Short Service Commission (SSC) posts.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Starting Date for Online Application Submission: March 08, 2022
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Selection Process: Selection will be based on PET, SSB Interview and Medical Exam. Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Notification: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Eligible candidates can apply on the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before April 6, 2022.
The course will begin in October 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu and the recruitment drive will fill a total of 191 vacancies in the Indian Army.
Just go through this post and check out all the recruitment vacancies which are available now for 2023/2024
Details On The Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces whose primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and national unity and so much more.
Duties Of The Indian Army
- To defend the nation from external aggression and internal threats, and to maintain peace and security within its borders.
- It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances
- To fight wars and keep the country from security harms
Requirement Into The Indian Army
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 in the Science stream, with the core subjects being Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- They must have acquired an aggregate score of at least 50%.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum of 40% in each of the previously stated subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from an educational board recognised by the Indian government.
- Only applicants who have graduated from one of the educational boards specified by COBSE, AICTE, NIOS, and CBSE are eligible to take the Indian Army Technical Examination 2022.
- The Indian Army Technical examination 2022 is open to candidates who are doing their final 10+2 exam. During the document submission step, they must, however, submit the passing out certificate and a genuine mark sheet.
- The acquired score in percentage will not be regarded as valid if it is rounded off. It indicates that 49.9% will be considered less than 50% and so ineligible for the Indian Army Soldier Technical job.
- The minimum age is 17 Years and 6 Months
- The maximum age: 23 Years
- Indian national, or
- A Bhutanese subject, or
- A Nepalese subject, or
- An Indian migrant from Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, or Zambia.
- A mentally sound and healthy candidate is required.
- The candidate’s hearing and vision must be in good working order.
- The candidate must be able to read 6/6 with both eyes in a far vision chart.
- All colours must be distinct and recognizable in the candidate’s mind.
- Any deforming disorders, such as piles or hydrocele, must be absent in the candidate.
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Post: Short Service Commission (Tech) 59 Men (Oct 2022) Course
No. of Vacancy: 175 Pay Scale: 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
- Post: Short Service Commission (Tech) 30 Women Technical Course (Oct 2022)
No. of Vacancy: 14 Pay Scale: 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
- Post: SSC (W) Tech & SSC(W)(Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC) (Widows of Defence Personnel Only)
No. of Vacancy: 02 Pay Scale: 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Number of vacancies
- For SSC(Tech) – 175
- For SSCW(Tech) – 14
- For Widows of Defence Personnel – 02
Eligibility criteria For The Above Tech Recruitment
- The candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the engineering degree course are eligible to apply.
- Moreover, the candidates studying in the final year of the engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with a marksheet of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2022.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apple/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Fill in the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments – personal information, communication details, education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment
- After filling out details in the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
Salary On Based On Rank In The Indian Army
|Indian Army Post
|Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Army Service Pay|
|Brigadier||–||37400-67000 (Level 13A)||8900||6000|
|Captain||75,000||15600-39100 (Level 10 B)||6100||6000|
|Colonel||1,30,000||37400-67000 (Level 13)||8700||6000|
|Havaldar||40,000||5200-20200 (Level 5)||2800||2000|
|Lieutenant||68,000||15600-39100 (Level 10)||5400||6000|
|Lieutenant Colonel||1,12,000||37400-67000 (Level 12)||8000||6000|
|Major||1,00,000||15600-39100 (Level 11)||6600||6000|
|Major General||–||37400-67000 (Level 14)||10,000||–|
|Naib Subedar||45,000||9300-34800 (Level 6)||4200||2000|
|Naik||35,000||5200-20200 (Level 4)||2400||2000|
|Sepoy||25,000||5200-20200 (Level 3)||1800||2000|
|Subedar||50,000||9300-34800 (Level 7)||4600||2000|
|Subedar Major||65,000||9300-34800 (Level 8)||4800||2000|
Summary On Indian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
The portal of the Indian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is simply to satisfy your passion for the interest you may be looking for in the Indian Army
The application website gives crucial information related to the Indian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and recruitment Offer just like Indian Army Recruitment 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.