As a fresher seeking an IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers, read through this article and find the latest, ongoing positions you can apply for.
If you are interested in seeking an IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers, then prepare for a career boost as you will secure a job in UAE with a high salary in a progressing country like UAE.
A city like Abu Dhabi is experiencing the hottest job market, especially in the IT industry, and if this is where your passion and qualifications come in, do not miss the opportunity to land a job now.
There are several IT jobs in UAE for freshers across different industries and locations. If you wish to secure one, ensure you are fit for the role before applying.
Information Technology is a fast-growing industry that offers many high-paying jobs and career growth. IT stands for “Information Technology.” the IT industry offers quick employment, opportunities in every sector, multiple career paths, and high salaries, and it’s easy to enter this industry without a college degree but with formal training.
IT jobs are positions in computer software, hardware, data storage/retrieval, and computer support. IT professionals are the people who build, test, install, repair, and maintain hardware and software within organizations.
Some organizations will have an in-house IT team, whereas smaller scale businesses may hire freelance IT professionals for specific tasks.
There are several job categories that you can secure in this industry; however, critical training and experience are needed for this job as it is not an unskilled job.
Available IT Job Offers In Abu Dhabi For Freshers
Lockheed Martin International is driven by innovation and integrity; they believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within their reach – and yours, as a Lockheed Martin employee.
Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education. Come join them at Lockheed Martin and experience your future.
Software Engineer Asc
The Software Engineer will be responsible for tasks as assigned by the Software Lead and will consist of Software Coding, Test Design, Unit tests, System tests, Configuration Management, Verification of Software Requirements, and Software Related Processes in support of maintenance and development activities for the EADGE-T Software Baseline.
- Working with senior engineers in discussions with customers during requirements analysis, converting operational needs into technical requirements specifications.
- Contributing to the design of high-level software architectures.
- Designing and implementing software solutions based on Business & Customer Requirements.
- Supporting agile software development teams throughout the development, testing, and system acceptance phases.
- Supporting Integration & Test team during formal test phases.
- Performing technical investigations of problems raised against the operational systems.
- Please note that only Emirati nationals can be considered due to the nature of this position.
Required skills, qualifications, and experience
- Degree in a STEM subject, preferably Computer Science or Software Engineering, but all STEM degrees will be considered.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage own time to meet program needs
- Problem determination & resolution
- Good IT skills in a range of SW packages would be an advantage
- Appreciation of Operating Systems, e.g., Windows (.NET), UNIX / Linux.
- Database experience (SQL/NoSQL)
- C, C++, C#
- Jenkins/GitLab or equivalent CI/CD tools
- Static/dynamic analysis tools, source code/design configuration management tools, etc.
- Knowledge of different lifecycles etc., e.g., Agile, Waterfall, V-Model, DevOps.
Job Expires – 20/07/2023
How To Apply
Refer to the link below in order to apply for this position now
Salary Of IT Freshers In Abu Dhabi
The average salary for IT is AED 4,250 per month in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The average additional cash compensation for an IT in the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 14,000, ranging from AED 4,500 to AED 2,20,000.
Conclusion On IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers in 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers For Indian 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.