A city like Abu Dhabi is experiencing the hottest job market, especially in the IT industry, and if this is where your passion and qualifications come in, do not miss the opportunity to land a job now.
There are several IT jobs in Abu Dhabi for interested candidates who wish to gain employment in a beautiful and sociable city like Abu Dhabi.
The Information Technology industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors worldwide, providing jobs full of opportunities for professional success.
The IT industry offers quick employment, opportunities in every sector, multiple career paths, and high salaries, and it’s easy to enter this industry without a college degree but with formal training.
If you seek employment in the IT industry in Abu Dhabi, then go through this article as you will be provided with all the currently opened job offers you can apply for.
IT Job Description
Information Technology is a fast-growing industry that offers many high-paying jobs and career growth. IT stands for “Information Technology.” IT jobs are positions in computer software, hardware, data storage/retrieval, and computer support.
IT professionals are the people who build, test, install, repair, and maintain hardware and software within organizations. Some organizations will have an in-house IT team, whereas smaller scale businesses may hire freelance IT professionals for specific tasks.
There are several job categories that you can secure in this industry; however, critical training and experience are needed for this job as it is not an unskilled job.
Types Of IT Sector
The following are the IT branches where you can gain employment, which has been elaborated on below.
- Cyber Security: This area focuses on keeping the data of organizations and users secure and the preventative measures taken to reduce harm in the event of a breach.
- Software development: This programming-focused branch of IT revolves around the building or modifying software applications to meet users’ needs.
- IT infrastructure: This focus area refers to the design, planning, and implementation of IT-related hardware, usually done on an organization-wide scale.
- IT support refers to the professionals who assist end users (or other IT support specialists) with day-to-day technical issues.
- Data management: Professionals in this area focus their work on the design of structured database systems, creating data-loss contingency plans, and the analysis of gathered data.
Lists Of IT Professions
- Software Developer
- Computer network architects
- Computer support specialists
- IT project managers
- Web developers
- Information security analysts
- Computer systems analysts
- Database administrators and architects
Available IT Job Offers In Abu Dhabi
There are numerous IT job offers in Abu Dhabi for several companies and organizations that need professionals in one sector or the other.
However, here are a few positions for you to explore and apply for.
1. Technical Assistant
Wood is currently recruiting a Technical Assistant to join one of the ADNOC group of companies projects. This position will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Support Project Management Team with delivery, communication, personnel logistics, and reporting
- Ensure project management reporting, internally and externally, is correctly formatted, approved by all parties, and submitted on time.
- Support preparation for Project Technical Reviews, such as HAZOPs
- Coordinate IT arrangements critical for engineering Team delivery
- Arrange and prepare presentations required for Project Management meetings
- Coordinate travel and desk moves for Team personnel
- When required, attend meetings for minute taking and issue of MoM’s
- Own and update Team Holiday Tracker
- As required, update the office space tracker and coordinate desk moves for the Team.
- As required, ensure timesheets are correct and submitted on time
- As required, update Team Organisation Charts
- Support effective collaboration between personnel from different department functions within the Team
Skills / Qualifications:
- Diploma or in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position in the oil and gas operations and maintenance industries.
- Highly organized
- Team Player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and formatting skills
- Good communication skills
- Can meet timelines
- Great attention to detail
2. Software Engineer Asc
The Software Engineer will be responsible for tasks as assigned by the Software Lead and will consist of Software Coding, Test Design, Unit tests, System tests, Configuration Management, Verification of Software Requirements, and Software Related Processes in support of maintenance and development activities for the EADGE-T Software Baseline.
- Working with senior engineers in discussions with customers during requirements analysis, converting operational needs into technical requirements specifications.
- Contributing to the design of high-level software architectures.
- Designing and implementing software solutions based on Business & Customer Requirements.
- Supporting agile software development teams throughout the development, testing, and system acceptance phases.
- Supporting Integration & Test team during formal test phases.
- Performing technical investigations of problems raised against the operational systems.
- Please note that only Emirati nationals can be considered due to the nature of this position.
Required skills, qualifications, and experience
- Degree in a STEM subject, preferably Computer Science or Software Engineering, but all STEM degrees will be considered.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage own time to meet program needs
- Problem determination & resolution
- Good IT skills in a range of SW packages would be an advantage
- Appreciation of Operating Systems, e.g., Windows (.NET), UNIX / Linux.
- Database experience (SQL/NoSQL)
- C, C++, C#
- Jenkins/GitLab or equivalent CI/CD tools
- Static/dynamic analysis tools, source code/design configuration management tools, etc.
- Knowledge of different lifecycles etc., e.g., Agile, Waterfall, V-Model, DevOps.
3. ERP Technical Consultant – Senior
Injazat is a National Technology Champion, offering end-to-end digital solutions through partnerships with clients to build digital businesses focused on great experience and outcomes.
Sr. ERP Technical Consultant determines client’s business needs, develops customized ERP solutions, and smoothly integrates ERP applications with existing infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- Eight + Years of Experience in Oracle ERP R12/11i and 10+ in general
- Experience in Finance (GL, AR, CM, Order capture, inventory), Procurement to Pay (Purchasing, requisition, supplier, AP, EFT), HR (payroll, employees, assignments, grades, elements, hierarchy, etc.
- Cloud or Oracle/ERP R12/11i certification.
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST, HTML, XML, Java Script, Shell Script, etc.
How To Apply
To apply, kindly refer to the link below; once you are directed to the career website, navigate through all the available positions and apply for any interested vacancy now!
Salary Of IT Professionals In Abu Dhabi
The average salary for IT is AED 7,000 per month in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The average additional cash compensation for an IT in the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 14,000, ranging from AED 4,500 to AED 2,20,000.
Conclusion On IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi in 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like IT Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Indian 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.