Sharjah is the third-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, after Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, offering several IT Jobs for interested candidates to apply for.
The diverse workforce in Sharjah makes it easy to adjust to and enjoy the welcoming work environment you desire, especially when you find yourself getting an IT job.
Sharjah is a prominent emirate in the UAE that offers attractive salaries, impressive infrastructure, and a comfortable lifestyle; hence this article will highlight the most current IT job in Sharjah that you can apply for.
IT stands for “Information Technology.” IT jobs are positions in computer software, hardware, data storage/retrieval, and computer support.
Information Technology is a fast-growing industry that offers many high-paying jobs and career growth. IT professionals are the people who build, test, install, repair, and maintain hardware and software within organizations.
Some organizations will have an in-house IT team, whereas smaller scale businesses may hire freelance IT professionals for specific tasks.
There are several job categories that you can secure in this industry; however, critical training and experience are needed for this job as it is not an unskilled job.
Available Job Offers In Sharjah
Exinity is an energetic and diverse company with offices across Europe, Asia, and Africa, and they are always looking for talented individuals to join them.
They will help you develop a range of skills, take on early responsibility, and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career with a fast-growing, dynamic company.
The Vacancy – IT Engineer (Database Administrator)
- Ensure that the Company’s databases are operationally maintained by following best practices for database performance, tuning, monitoring, backup, and recovery;
- Assist with the design of database schemes and instances together with the Software Developers team;
- Ensure the integration of application function and database queries are dealt with effectively;
- Monitoring and maintaining Linux (Ubuntu and Debian) servers, including deployment and support of Open Source infrastructure components, Virtualization environments;
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to installations, configurations, processes, and service records;
- Monitoring of IT systems;
- Off-hours work (evening, weekend) as required by change control procedures and priorities;
- Oversee data center backup architecture, including care and maintenance;
- Experience with administration OS Linux (currently Ubuntu and Debian);
- Expert knowledge of data storage solutions – MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with or exposure to scripting & coding (Bash, Python, Perl);
- Knowledge or exposure to Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.;
- Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios, Icinga, Graphite, etc.;
- Written and spoken English;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives;
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a DBA, DevOps, or SRE; or combination of related work experience and education;
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with data storage solutions – Clickhouse;
- Experience with data pipelines: time series storage (e.g., Elasticsearch, InfluxDB);
- Experience with message brokers and their deployments – Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, and ActiveMQ;
- Knowledge or exposure to containerization platforms, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and LXC;
- Certification in areas Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud;
- Experience in supporting and administration of high-load systems with the highest SLA level;
- Knowledge of Russian language;
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
- Interest-free loans
- Hybrid working policy
- A focus on your wellbeing, including talks and access to self-development tools
- Flexi benefits / Quarterly allowance
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and complete the application form providing vital and authentic information.
Salary Of IT Professionals In Sharjah
A person working in Information Technology in Sharjah typically earns around 20,500 AED per month.
Salaries range from 10,300 AED (lowest average) to 34,000 AED (highest average).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On IT Jobs In Sharjah 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of IT Jobs In Sharjah, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of IT Jobs In Sharjah, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the IT Jobs In Sharjah 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like IT Jobs In Sharjah 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.