There are several IT jobs in UAE for interested candidates who wish to gain employment in a beautiful and sociable country like UAE.
The Information Technology industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors worldwide, providing jobs full of opportunities for professional success.
The IT industry offers quick employment, opportunities in every sector, multiple career paths, and high salaries, and it’s easy to enter this industry without a college degree but with formal training.
If you seek employment in the IT industry in UAE, then go through this article as you will be provided with all the currently opened job offers you can apply for.
Information Technology is a fast-growing industry that offers many high-paying jobs and career growth. IT stands for “Information Technology.” IT jobs are positions in computer software, hardware, data storage/retrieval, and computer support.
IT professionals are the people who build, test, install, repair, and maintain hardware and software within organizations. Some organizations will have an in-house IT team, whereas smaller scale businesses may hire freelance IT professionals for specific tasks.
There are several job categories that you can secure in this industry; however, critical training and experience are needed for this job as it is not an unskilled job.
Types Of IT Sector
The following are the IT branches where you can gain employment, which has been elaborated on below.
- Cyber Security: This area focuses on keeping the data of organizations and users secure and the preventative measures taken to reduce harm in the event of a breach.
- Software development: This programming-focused branch of IT revolves around building or modifying software applications to meet users’ needs.
- IT infrastructure: This focus area refers to the design, planning, and implementation of IT-related hardware, usually done on an organization-wide scale.
- IT support refers to the professionals who assist end users (or other IT support specialists) with day-to-day technical issues.
- Data management: Professionals in this area focus their work on the design of structured database systems, creating data-loss contingency plans, and the analysis of gathered data.
Lists Of IT Professions
- Software Developer
- Computer network architects
- Computer support specialists
- IT project managers
- Web developers
- Information security analysts
- Computer systems analysts
- Database administrators and architects
Available IT Job Offers In UAE
Dnata has several IT job offers of about twenty vacancies in UAE for interested candidates to apply for, provided that you meet all the requirements. Some of which are outlined below;
1. Principal Solutions Architect – Cloud Platform Architect
Design, develop and govern the solution architecture of the Group in alignment with corporate business and IT strategies, ensuring an appropriate balance between functional, service quality, and systems management requirements. This necessitates engagement at the strategic enterprise level while taking full responsibility for the solution architectures implemented by individual projects and programs.
Qualification – Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Experience – 8+ Years Information Technology or Other
Knowledge and Skills
- In Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT-related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ideally, higher-level business-related qualifications, such as MBA
- Ideally, certification in at least one of the areas mentioned in Annex 1
- Experience in the development of distributed, mission-critical applications in heterogeneous
- environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
- Experience in detailed business system architecture and design
- Specialist experience in at least two of the areas mentioned in Annex 1
- Preferably technical leadership and architecture experience.
2. Manager Group IT Innovation – Web 3.0
Lead the Innovation capability for the Emirates Group innovation ecosystem and its programs (e.g. Intelak, Aviation X-Labs), amongst others. Responsible for driving the culture of innovation within the Emirates Group (working with stakeholders across the business) to deliver business value and contribute to Dubai and the UAE’s innovation vision.
Through the Innovation Office, create and manage the funnel of business challenges and opportunities, driving technology-led ‘step change’ within the Emirates Group.
Continuously mature the existing innovation ecosystem, and manage senior internal and external stakeholders to create value for the Emirates Group and the overall technology innovation ecosystem.
Continuously scan the horizon for the latest technologies and, through the funnel, seek to create opportunities for business value by combining the two.
Qualifications – Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Information Technology or other related fields
Experience – 10+ years of experience in IT Innovation, delivery to business needs, and an overall view of technologies
- Extensive knowledge of Innovation practices
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Software delivery methods & tools
- Software Development
- Process improvement.
- Executive Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Growth Mindset
- Problem Solving
3. VP IT Agile Delivery & Programme Management (UAE Nationals Only)
The VP of IT Agile Delivery & Programme Management will lead the core delivery practices of Agile Delivery, Technical Product Management, Sofware Engineering, Quality Engineering, and Service Management, ensuring that they are integrated optimally to deliver for the Emirates Group businesses.
You will collaborate with other areas of IT, including cybersecurity, architecture, and infrastructure, to establish, measure, and refine effective and efficient ways of working to deliver business technology services.
The VP of IT will direct the planning, scheduling, and delivery of complex, multi-portfolio initiatives; orchestrate delivery across multiple IT business portfolios, business departments, and external vendors to realize strategic value; engage with business executives across multiple departments to drive integrated strategic outcomes; align strategy and execution by applying Lean and Agile principles as well as systems thinking approaches to strategy, investment funding, portfolio operations, and governance.
Qualifications & Experience
- Information Technology.Project Management: 12+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent): Degree in an IT-related discipline Post Graduate Qualification preferred i.e., MBA with a specialism in strategy development and execution.
- Experience in varied IT functions at a senior level in a large multinational corporate company, ideally in the travel/transportation industry.
- Experience in Information Technology Project Management or a combination of Technology and Business Program Director experience.
- PMP or PMI Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification Certification in one or more Agile frameworks and roles (e.g., Scaled Agile for Enterprises)
- IT experience, of which the majority should be in a senior project, program management, or software engineering leadership role.
- Ability to manage large-scale projects and programs, or a large delivery function with significant software engineering and systems integration scope
- Ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of coaching/training
- Large-scale people management
How To Apply
Dnata has several information technology jobs for interested candidates to apply for, and to send in your details, refer to the link below.
Once you are directed to the official website, then make use of All Categories to filter Information Technology (20 Jobs)
Salary Of IT Professionals In UAE
A person working in Information Technology in Dubai typically earns around 21,600 AED per month.
Salaries range from 10,800 AED (lowest average) to 35,800 AED (highest average).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different Information Technology careers.
Conclusion On IT Jobs In UAE 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of IT Jobs In the UAE, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of IT Jobs In the UAE; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the IT Jobs In UAE 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like IT Jobs In UAE 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.