Suppose you are Filipino and interested in securing the chance to work in Europe, then this post is specifically for you. Working in an European country is one of the best experiences.
According to OECD data which shows more time off doesn’t have to translate to lower productivity. On the contrary, some of the most productive countries, measured by GDP per hour worked, were in Europe.
The United States ranks far lower. Workers here enjoy an average of 8.6 hours of leisure per day—which trumps their 7.4-hour workdays. With this there isn’t any doubt to Europe being the best places to work, especially for foreigners.
In addition, Most European countries have a high job security than their counterparts because employees have indefinite contracts which make it more expensive for the employer to terminate a contract.
And suppose you are interested in actually securing a job in Europe and get acquainted with important information concerning Jobs in Europe for Filipino.
In this article, we address the important information such as, the description of the available jobs for Filipino in Europe, detailing the requirements to work in Europe, detailed with a link to more job openings for Filipinos in Europe.
It is advisable to read along diligently to get the application process and the latest available Job In Europe For Filipino that welcome young and vibrant individuals to continue their passion.
Ensure you are qualified for the desired job and provide all the correct requirements and documents needed to apply for this job. Proceed into the post to find more detailed information about the available Job In Europe For Filipino.
As said earlier, according to the OECD Better Life Index, Europe enjoys a high ranking. The continent ranks high in life expectancy, water and air quality, employment opportunities and quality of education.
These are valid reasons to work here In Europe, the country that is the easiest to get a job is Germany, Germany has remained consistently at the top of many lists for the past three years, and rightly so. It sits at number 2 with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the whole of Europe, at 3.6%.
However, Germany can be on top of the list generally for foreigners, but Particularly for Filipinos, Singapore continues to be one of the best countries to migrate to. It has some of the highest paid workers in the world.
And Now we see the standard working hours in Europe is around 40 hour per week. However, the lowest average of working hours is held by the Netherlands. Employees in Netherland on average work 29 hours per week.
Europe is a great place for foreigners to work, and for foreigners to work in Europe there are some basic requirements that can make one to be eligible for employment, which will be mentioned in this post.
Available Jobs In Europe For Filipino
Below are some of the available jobs in Europe for Filipino:
- Electronic Technician
- Able Seaman
Electronic Technician: An electronic technician is a professional whose responsibilities involves diagnosing and repairing different types of electronic equipment, such as computers or microwaves.
Able Seaman: An able seaman is someone legally certified by the government (Coast Guard) to perform on-deck duties aboard merchant vessels. This certification is required to crew vessels over 100 gross tons. An able seaman can work in a variety of marine industries and helps with vessel operations, maintenance and safety.
Waiter: Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you.
How can a Filipino work in Europe
To get a European work visa, follow the steps listed below:
- Check what Employment Visas the country where you wish to work offers.
- Figure out if you qualify for a work visa to EU.
- Meet the criteria for an EU work visa. …
- Collect the required documents for an employment visa.
- Schedule a visa interview.
- Attend the interview with all the required documents with you.
- Wait for you visa to be processed.
Requirements For Filipino To Work In Europe
Below are some of the basic requirements for Filipino to work in Europe:
- Application Form: Fully completed and printed twice. Do not forget to sign both copies at the end!
- Two identical photos: These photos should be taken within the last three months, according to the common Schengen visa photography criteria.
- Valid passport: Your passport should be no older than ten years and valid for at least three more months, on the date you plan to exit the Schengen territory. Make sure it has at least two blank pages for the visa sticker.
- Roundtrip flight reservation: This should indicate the dates and flight numbers of entry and exit from the Schengen area. Here you can learn more about how to book a flight reservation for EU visa application!
- Travel medical insurance: Covering any medical emergency with hospital care and travel back to one’s native country due to medical emergencies, up to 30,000 euros. Insurance must be valid in all Schengen countries and purchased before picking up the visa.
- Proof of Accommodation: A document that shows where you will be residing in the Schengen Area, i.e. rent agreement.
- Employment contract: An employment contract signed between you and your future employer, residing in the Schengen territory.
- Proof of Academic Qualifications: As diplomas, certificates, grades’ transcript etc.
- Proof of language knowledge: Most countries want you to fit in even if you are planning to work there only per one year. That is why many of them will ask you to meet a specific level of knowledge of their official language.
For more job openings in Europe, Click on the Link Below.
Conclusion On The Job In Europe For Filipino
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Job In Europe For Filipino 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.