Website Federal Bureau of Investigation
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Los Angeles, CA
Full Job Description
1. Your resume notes relevant work experience and associated start and end dates. 2. Other supporting documents:
- College transcripts, if qualifying based on education or if there is a positive education requirement.
- Veterans: DD 214; Disabled Veterans: DD 214, SF-15, and VA letter dated 1991 or later.
- Please see the instructions on the site for attaching documents.
Whether the day entails conducting surveillance, identifying leads, interviewing suspects, or advising on national security, our work is far more than a typical 9 to 5. Because our Special Agents bring varied backgrounds and knowledge to their role — from educators, athletes, and IT specialists to lawyers, linguists, and counselors — collectively, they bring their skill sets and unique talents to focus on cybercrime, counterintelligence, counterterrorism, and beyond.
You can expect continued specialized training once onboard and opportunities to work on some of the Bureau’s most complex cases. The scope and scale of our investigations provide unique challenges unlike anything you could work on in the private sector. Your ultimate mission: to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
$78,000.00 – $153,000.00 Salary is commensurate to experience and location.
- Adhere to strict standards of conduct.
- Undergo a rigorous background investigation, credit checks, and a polygraph to obtain a Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Clearance.
- Pass a Physical Fitness Test (PFT); be physically fit to complete training at the FBI Academy at Quantico, VA, and maintain a high fitness level throughout your career.
- Pass a medical exam, which includes, but is not limited to, meeting visual and hearing standards.
- Completed approximately 19 weeks of employment as a Special Agent trainee while housed at the FBI Academy at Quantico.
- Upon graduation from the FBI Academy, be available to transfer to one of the FBI’s 56 Field Offices, including San Juan, Puerto Rico, or remote resident agencies (satellite offices) to meet the needs of the FBI. Special Agents rarely return to their processing office. Applicants should ensure that their families are prepared for and support this move.
- Throughout your career, be available for temporary duty assignments anywhere in the world, on a temporary or a long-term basis.
- Work a minimum of a 50-hour workweek, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
- Be willing and able to participate in arrests and execute search warrants, raids, and similar assignments.
- In addition, All Special Agent candidates must complete the Special Agent Selection System (SASS), a mentally and physically challenging process designed to find only the most capable applicants. The selection process typically takes one year or more to complete.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be at least 23 years old and not have reached your 37th birthday on appointment.
- Be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI Clearance.
- Have two years of full-time professional work experience (see work experience waiver for exceptions).
- Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility requirements.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with at least six months of driving experience.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or higher from a U.S.-accredited college or university. All degrees must be from an accredited college or university and verified by submitting college transcripts.
Salary: $78,000.00 – $153,000.00 per year
Education Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Authorization United States (Required)
In conclusion, with the update in the job, listing its requirements and responsibilities, it is evident that one is aware of the requirements, skills, and salary.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work as a Special Agent.
As you get updates about the Special Agent, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Special Agent , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.