Total Loss Adjuster,
Allstate, Hartford, CT
Full Job Description
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to serve customers’ evolving needs better.
That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good. You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount.
We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team to serve our customers and communities. A shared purpose drives everything we do at Allstate: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams.
For more than 89 years, we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, airbags, and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment.
We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims, and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them. Must live in Hartford CT Area $1,500 New Hire Sign-on Bonus You must live in Hartford CT area.
The candidate selected for this exciting role will be required to perform their assigned duties from the following location: Copart Hartford 138 Christian Ln New Britain CT “Licensing Sign on Bonus – You may be eligible for a $1000 Licensing Sign on Bonus if you have the applicable active licenses needed for this role.
This could include Home Resident Property & Casualty License, Designated Home State (DHS) Florida or Texas License, and/or applicable Appraiser License.” Job Summary: This job is responsible for providing superior customer service and attention to customers with a vehicle that needs to be repaired.
The individual virtually inspects damage to a vehicle (which may include automobiles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, and recreational vehicles), writes damage repair estimates, completes total loss valuations, and negotiates moderately complex and occasionally complex settlements with repair facilities, tow yards, customers, and estimates repair times for rental/loss of use.
The individual works independently, prioritize the individual s responsibilities, manages the individual s workload, and is responsible for explaining coverage, estimates, claims, settlement, and rental processes to agents and/or customers. A Day in the Life of A Total Loss Adjuster
- Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair, and accessible manner
- Investigates complex or occasionally highly complex files, review damage, takes photos, and determines reparability or total loss through virtual inspections.
- Prepares damage estimates or valuation for complex or occasionally highly complex claims and locates parts
- Conditions vehicles, prepare reports for customers,s and determines salvage valuation.
- Initiates payments (QCP, Fast Mobile Epay, etc.) and pays appropriate parties
- Negotiates and settles complex and occasionally highly complex claims following business unit best practices
- Reviews the Triage Tool and partners with the Good Hands Repair Network for vehicles that may have potential total losses and determines reparability and whether repairs can be settled rapidly.
- Makes and maintains a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met.
- Evaluates diminished value in a complex or occasionally highly complex claim
- Responds to complex and occasionally highly complex arbitrations contentions
- In our virtual environment, adjusters must engage and participate on camera during online meetings and training.
You’re provided with comprehensive training.
- We cover the cost to help you study for and earn your license
- We offer full paid virtual training plus on-the-job training
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement What’s in it for you:
- The compensation range for this position is $51,600 – $78,400 per year, based on experience and qualifications
- Paid training and licensing
- Internet reimbursement
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cafeteria-style health insurance plan- starts on day one!
- 401K match and pension plan
- Volunteer opportunities + matching donations
- Visit AllstateGoodLife.com to learn more
You’re an excellent match for this role if you have:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- 18 months related auto estimating experience using CCC One, Audatex, or Mitchell preferred
- This role will spend the most time in the field at a Copart facility and some time in a virtual at-home environment
- View problems and setbacks as opportunities for improvement and look forward to coming up with creative solutions
- Previous customer service experience
- Value providing an effortless customer service experience
- Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- They are known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
- Company Vehicle(vehicle dependent on mileage and coverage area) and cell phone may be provided based on business need.
- This position is not available for California, Alaska, and Hawaii residents.
When will I work?
8:00 am – 4:30 PM local time, or to be determined by business needs
In conclusion, with the update in the job, listing its requirements and responsibilities, it is evident that one is aware of the requirements, skills, and salary.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work as a Customer Service Representative.
As you get updates about the Customer Service Representative, bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Customer Service Representative , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.