Having a student job will give you work experience, exposure to life, potential independence, and a better idea of the type of career you desire.
Jobs In Barcelona are considered lovely and admirable jobs that any student can take up because of the flexibility and presence to create leisure time for reading.
These jobs offered are exclusive, and suitable employment for you (students) wishing to work for it doesn’t hinder your studies.
Read along and get all the Jobs In Barcelona for students, which offer excellent pay and a nice schedule to suit well with your studies.
Essential Updates To The Jobs In Barcelona For Students
While working, you derive or produce practical techniques, business acknowledgments, experience, and potential references favorable.
Jobs In Barcelona cultivates a greater dimension of skills in the area for students aspiring to get a solid understanding of those who may never know what field to may find themselves in after school.
These jobs are likely to offer status of some independence and satisfaction and a job career that provides both training and experience.
Ways In Selecting Student Jobs In Barcelona
- Your reason to work: Defining why you will work will help you make decisions. Whether it is because you want to be more independent or you need a job to cover your expenses, or maybe it is because you want to gain more experience in your area or broaden your CV.
- Free time: If you work to have enough money to travel, take art courses or enjoy the nightlife, you will need a job that gives you the time to do these activities. So, find a job with plenty of free time.
- Salary: On the other hand, if you work to save money, the previous question is invalid. Then, try for a job that pays quite well, even if your free time is reduced.
Adhere To Every Requirement For Working In Spain As A Foreign Student
- It starts with having the correct visa to work. But, this is only the first step to working legally in Spain.
- The student visa allows you to work part-time through an internship agreement; you must know how your school manages the process.
- Furthermore, you will have to process your Foreigner Identity Card, get your Social Security Number and open your bank account.
- Prepare a winning CV.
These procedures will make you a more attractive worker for employers. Employers are glad to see you have all these papers because it means less paperwork.
Status on Your Character or Attitude
Student jobs in Barcelona are for those who are proactive, cheerful and display an excellent attitude. The worst thing that can happen is that they say no to you.
Be Constant And Persistent
Your search may be fruitless during the first days, even in the first weeks. Don’t be discouraged! Although the Barcelona labor market is competitive, it does not mean that there are no opportunities for everyone.
Part-Time Jobs For International Students In Barcelona
Getting a job in a city like Barcelona is relatively easy as it is the second-largest city in the country of Spain and more welcoming for international students.
As a non-European citizen, you can work up to 20 (twenty) hours per week in Barcelona or Spain under a student visa.
You can work part-time in Barcelona with a student visa, up to 20 hours per week, while pursuing your studies in Barcelona, Spain.
Any student with a student visa can work up to 4 hours per day on a particular work permit; this permit is not difficult to obtain, but many times students and companies prefer full-time work.
You can Apply Now for the Barcelona Business School to be part of the International student system in Barcelona.
Jobs In Barcelona For Students
These are the most common student jobs in Barcelona; if you choose to work this way, you’ll have to sign a three-party agreement; your school, employer, and yourself will cosign.
1. Part-time paid 600€/month English teaching internship in Barcelona province
- Teaching students of all ages and levels, from infant to adult
- English as a native standard and Spanish intermediate level.
- Studies related to education
Benefits: 600€/month plus 80€ towards travel costs if coming from Barcelona Apply Now
2. PART-TIME TEACHER – BARCELONA
The part-time teachers display a lot of potential in Barcelona, so students are liable to apply for this kind of job:
- Teaching English to our students from beginner to advanced levels
- Steady job
- PART-TIME job 22,50 hours/week (mornings or afternoons shifts)
- Salary 827€ gross/month
- Wonderful working environment
- Career and development opportunities
We’re looking for someone with spark and entertaining social energy to add to our ever-growing teaching team in Barcelona.
- Have a native level of English
- Have a passion for teaching adults.
- Be social, active, and energetic
- Be extrovert and open-minded
- Willing to participate with students in social events
- Be adaptable and empathetic
- Have an excellent presence
- Available immediately
- CELTA/TEFL/TESOL or similar qualification.
3. English Summer Teacher – Barcelona
In this role, you will plan, prepare, and deliver the EF academic program through structured and interactive lessons and ensure high customer service and student satisfaction.
Salary: 12 to 16 euros per hour
Your essential tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class;
- Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology;
- Classroom Management, including management of student behavior;
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests and weekly homework;
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork;
- Attending teacher meetings;
- Getting involved in social and cultural activities such as school parties, dinners, and excursions;
- Creating a rapport and one team feeling across all school departments.
Qualifications and Requirements
- TEFL 60 hours, or CELTA/CertTESOL;
- Enthusiastic, organized, and a natural leader;
- Highly responsible, approachable, and friendly;
- Ability to create a positive learning environment;
- Familiarity with computers and tablets;
- Complete fluency in English
- Have the right to live and work in Spain.
They tutor students individually or in small groups and provide various services from study skills, note-taking strategies, test preparation, homework assistance, and grasping new concepts.
Fees: The fees paid for the external provision of teaching services are calculated based on the activity assigned in each case, including extra responsibilities and tutoring. The prices are paid in installments over the semester, either directly to the recipient or their university.
- University qualification in the same field as the qualification with a tutor vacancy.
- In the last three years, university and professional teaching experience related to the tutor vacancy’s knowledge area.
- Knowledge of the program of study for the qualification.
- Experience guiding and monitoring students in education centers.
- Experience coordinating and organizing groups both online and in person.
- Excellent command of the language in which the teaching will be given.
- Having a separate main line of work and user-level knowledge of office applications and the internet are essential requirements.
5. Retail Operations intern
Students or recent graduates are passionate, dynamic, open-minded, ambitious, and optimistic and want to embrace the culture.
Salary: 120 per month
The goal of the position:
Support to Order Management System Backoffice activities.
In collaboration with the Order Management System back office, Responsible for supporting our Omnichannel operations like the following:
- Ship from the store/Online orders fulfilled by the stores – Follow-up Issues
- Click & Collect orders – Follow-up issues, doubts from the stores
- Support stores in omnichannel operations and doubts may come from this
- Online returns in stores
- Ensure the best omnichannel processes for our stores, thanks to their feedback to optimize the OMS.
Education Level: University degree in Business Administration, Economics, or similar
- English Advanced
- Spanish fluent
- Operational profile
- The organized and polyvalent person capable of doing different operations tasks
- Resolute, adaptable, and dynamic person
- Team player
- MS Office user. Excel advanced user/ Point of Sale software.
Lists Of Available Jobs In Barcelona For Students
These are the following lists of jobs below:
- English Language and Literature Teacher with Drama
- Controlling Internship Program
- Communications and Events Advisor
- Legal Apprentice
- Logistics Internship
- Human Resources Intern
- HR Apprentice, Projects & Analytics
- Consulting Internship
- Student Internship Program.
Jobs in Barcelona For Student’s Salary
The average salary for a Student is €1,040 per month in Barcelona, Spain Area; the average annual salary is €23,000 (~$28,100), while the minimum monthly salary is around €1,000 (~$1,200) per month.
Conclusion On Jobs In Barcelona For Students 2022/2023
The article provides crucial information about the Jobs In Barcelona For Students to start applying for before the due date.
After your search, application, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy an indescribable dimension to your life while working in Barcelona.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Barcelona For Students 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.