There are various opportunities for English speakers to seek jobs in Brussels as the country welcomes English Speakers to come to the country and seek employment.
In Brussels, jobs offer an excellent means of stability; hence working in Brussels as a foreigner guarantees stability. The economy in Brussels is stable and ensures a secure future.
Read through this post and provide all the requirements you will need when applying so you will get the job without stress.
The City of Brussels is the largest municipality and historical centre of the Brussels-Capital Region, as well as the capital of Belgium. The City of Brussels is also the administrative centre of the European Union, as it hosts several principal EU institutions in its European Quarter.
Speaking English is possible only at work but also in your day-to-day life. Brussels is a small, northern European country split between two languages; English is widely accepted. It isn’t uncommon for native French speakers to communicate with native Dutch speakers in English (or vice versa).
Many global companies are based in Brussels, making it an incredibly attractive destination for international job seekers. Many people in Brussels speak more than one language, so job vacancies commonly require multilingual candidates.
Available Jobs Offers In Brussels For English Speakers.
These are the available job offers in Brussels for english speakers;
As Marketing Executive, you’ll support the briefing, development, and implementation of campaigns in the Netherlands and Belgium. Your key responsibilities as our Marketing Executive include interrogating media plans (covering all paid media except social media) and assessing creative – making sure they’re right for our Dutch-speaking markets (so you’ll need to speak the language).
- Develop and deliver brand and activation campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audience.
- Write insight-led campaign briefs.
- Provide brand stewardship, ensuring all creative executions stay true to the brand values and guidelines and are fit for the Dutch-speaking target audience.
- Develop sound media understanding and interrogate media plans appropriately.
- Conduct performance measurement and analysis.
- Manage budgets, including the raising of purchase orders.
- Experience in a B2C role, such as Campaign Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, or
- Media Manager, or agency role, such as Media Planner, either client or agency-side, on a large consumer brand.
- Highly skilled in writing strategic communication briefs.
- Understanding of marcoms channels, with specialist knowledge and experience in one or more paid media channels (Press, TV, Radio and OOH).
- Experience assessing creative against a brief and brand strategy.
- Experience understanding a brand’s values and tone of voice and reflecting that in all communication.
- Strong people skills and ability to manage and influence cross-functional teams.
- Tenacious and overcomes obstacles.
- Skilled in managing and getting the best out of media and creative agency partners.
- Strong understanding of measurement frameworks and tracking for campaigns.
- A good understanding of budgeting and forecasting techniques incorporating channel-specific key performance indicators.
- Bilingual proficiency in Dutch and English.
Site HR Coordinator
Deliver local HR services and programs for a specific site(s) and collaborates with LS to support the delivery of regional/global HR services to employees. May support (via on-site or remote support) one or multiple sites as directed by the Site HR Manager.
- Actively search, select and generate offers for internal/external candidates and/or coordinate with 3rd party agencies to fill a niche or hard-to-fill requisitions.
- Coordinate country-specific paper/manual compliance reporting. Maintain site/country-specific physical employee records as needed.
- Support overall deployment of standard/custom reports and analytics.
- Conduct and provide information on local practices/policies for investigations.
- Coordinate resolution of disputes, appeals and grievances and coordinate arbitration with external parties for unresolved employee or manager issues.
- Provide direct support to managers in various HR processes/programs, including the exit management process (i.e., answer questions, conduct exit interviews for critical exits), compensation administration process (merit, bonus, promotions), and the performance management process.
- Support ongoing HR projects and take on responsibility for HR improvement initiatives and specific employee issues such as performance management and employee challenges.
- Conduct in-person/site-specific onboarding program activities.
- Supporting the administrative part of the hiring process (contracts, onboarding docs …)
- Schedule locally required training/learning sessions and track completion as needed.
- Associate’s degree in business administration, human resources or other relevant field or equivalent experience (required).
- Minimum of 3 years of HR experience (required).
- Experience delivering HR services to a site or front-line operations environment (preferred).
- Understanding, speaking, reading and writing English and one or more local languages (required).
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French, English and Dutch. MS Office does not have any secrets.
- Discretion and confidentiality are self-evident; a professional and positive attitude essential.
In the role, you report to an Account Director and work closely with him/her to drive the strategic thinking and implementation for best-in-class, audience-focused communications, campaigns and platforms.
- Work with key clients to understand and interpret their brief, challenging the ask when necessary to ensure Wunderman Thompson is always delivering the best solution, pulling in other members of the Wunderman Thompson expert teams as and when required.
- Writing and contributing to briefs, interpreting information and developing insights to assist in the planning/creative process.
- You’ll present creative work to clients, taking and challenging feedback when necessary.
- 3-4 years experience agency-side preferably.
- You speak English very fluently and are based in Antwerp.
- A team player with the ability to work under your initiative.
- An organized ‘people-person’ with energy and enthusiasm enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation, listening and consultation skills.
- Experience reacting to the market and client needs quickly and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to drive continuous improvement.
- Lastly, we want you to be truly interested in strategy and creative and passionate about your work.
Salary On Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers.
The average salary for a Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers is $2335 per year in Brussels, Belgium.
How To Apply For Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers.
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers.
In conclusion, with the update above on Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers.
As you get updates about the Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers in 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: January 28, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed, as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs In Brussels For English Speakers in 2023/2024.