There are various opportunities for English speakers to seek jobs in Colombia as this country welcomes and encourages English Speakers to also come into the country and seek employment.
Communicating in English will allow you to work in many companies around Colombia.
There are no citizenship restrictions, and both native and non-native English speakers can find opportunities in Colombia.
Colombia is home to many talented individuals; if you wish to secure an English-speaking job, proceed through this post and apply.
Top English-Speaking Jobs
- English Teachers
- Flight attendant.
- A software developer.
- Tour guide for VIP clients.
- Hotel Manager.
- Sales and Service consultant.
Available Jobs In Colombia For English Speakers
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development.
Easygenerator is growing quickly and is constantly improving its product to become the global category leader and aim for hyper-growth each year.
They believe that success comes from their people, and currently, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help them achieve their ambitious goals.
Vacancy/Position – Customer Success Manager – English Speaking
Location – Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Type of Employment – Full-time, and Employees can work remotely
They are looking for a highly energetic Customer Success Manager to join their startup. You will gain experience building trustful relationships with customers on all levels, in a variety of industries, and across a broad geographical area.
Easygenerator provides an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS). We offer an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and have some fun along the way!
In this role, you will own a portfolio of customers and work closely with them in designing and executing success plans to ensure their L&D objectives are met.
It is the customer success manager’s mission to add value throughout the customer lifecycle to drive successful renewals, contract expansion, and advocacy.
As an Easygenerator Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Work in an international environment.
- Collaborate with brands like Danone, Kellogg’s, and Electrolux to design and execute success plans that help them achieve their learning goals.
- Build and sustain customer relationships with key stakeholders while helping them achieve business outcomes.
- Objectively assess account health scores and proactively take action to improve them to maximize customer retention.
- Identify potential risks with key customers and work with customer leadership in solving them.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- You have at least two years of Customer Success (or (key) account management-related) experience.
- You have strong English language skills and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
- You have a passion for negotiating the best possible outcome for external and internal stakeholders.
- You know how to get to the question behind the question, and you’re truly focused on helping your customer succeed.
- A passion for HR tech is preferred. You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline.
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day one.
- Working hard together with the rest of the ambitious Customer Success team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals.
- Working with our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce professional) to lay out and execute the Easygenerator Customer Success agenda.
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry.
- Monthly team dinners and quarterly location-wide events.
- Flexible working from home and working from anywhere policy.
- Being one of the first on the ground in our new location in Colombia and help us build our presence.
- Permanent Colombian labor contract, including health insurance and pension.
- Monthly health/gym bonus.
Average Salary Of English Speaker Jobs In Colombia
A person working as an English Speakers in Colombia typically earns around 3,770,000 COP per month.
Salaries range from 1,960,000 COP (lowest) to 5,760,000 COP (highest).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Jobs In Colombia For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Colombia For English Speakers 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Colombia For English Speakers 2023/2024 In Colombia; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Colombia For English Speakers in 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Colombia For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.