There are several Jobs In France For Colombians to get involved in, especially considering the attractive salaries attached to the Jobs.
All the available Jobs in France specifically for Colombians will be highlighted here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and don’t hesitate to apply.
Getting a Job In France is not a cumbersome process, provided you can meet and satisfy the rules and requirements.
France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower.
France has good working condition and job stability and very welcoming to Colombians to enjoy the benefits of living and working in a good country.
France is a wealthy, high-income nation. French citizens look to the federal government to guarantee certain social services, such as education, health care and pensions for retirement.
Available Jobs In France For Colombians.
The Colombian mission is currently limited in size with two bases of operation in Bucaramanga and Yopal and sub-base in Pamplona. The Colombian mission is currently limited in size with two bases of operation in Bucaramanga and Yopal and sub-base in Pamplona. The base has grown up to more than 109 national staffs and 13 international staff.
• Effectively analyze risks related to the safeguarding of vulnerable individuals and specifically PEAHS in all supported points of attention. Ensure those risks can be monitored on a daily basis on the mission.
• Support SI teams in implementing effective mitigation measures against safeguarding risks and more specifically sexual abuse, harassment, or exploitation in all supported points of attention.
• Train and reinforce capacity of SI teams and all stakeholders of SI activities in Columbia on SEAH, Fraud and SI code of ethics and conduct.
• Establish PSEAH focal points in all SI offices.
• Be the mission focal point for handling sensitive complaint and will be designated as sensitive complaint investigator upon CD’s mandate.
• Reinforcing local survivor referral systems.
• Develop key messages sensitization material for beneficiary communities on Solidarités International’s Code of Ethics and Conduct and PSEAH policy.
• Recruit and train a local employee dedicated to safeguarding and PSEAH within SI activities.
• At least 1 year international experience in managing project(s) addressing Protection prevention and response.
• Experience in capacity building of teams and representation.
• Previous experience with SI is a plus.
• Previous experience in the context of intervention is a plus.
This is a remote-based position. Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrable knowledge of the Haitian context. You must have work authorization in your current location that does not require sponsorship from Internews. Additionally, there are locations in which Internews is not able to support fully remote work.
- Lead the analysis of rumor data collected by partner organizations and identify trends that may impact public health outcomes.
- Support feedback gathering by Internews staff and partners by evaluating methodology and suggesting improvements where necessary.
- Collate, clean and analyze data collected by Internews and partner organizations through community engagement activities like call-in radio shows, social media interactions, face-to-face interactions, including those by front line aid workers, media and other channels as deemed relevant.
- Contribute to the production of regular rumor and feedback reports for humanitarian, media and health partners to improve their understanding of the concerns and questions among the affected population.
- Work alongside and collaborate with researchers, journalists, and humanitarian communicators.
- Content Creator and the content production team on recurrent or emerging topics and trends.
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities to assess impact, reach and quality of the ongoing project.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- Understand and demonstrate commitment to upholding.
- Strong qualitative data analysis, research, and information management experience in fast-changing humanitarian contexts and with variable datasets.
- Experience and/or understanding of sentiment analysis and/or social media listening tools a plus.
- Data visualization skills and knowledge fo relevant software to produce infographics a plus.
- Strong understanding of the humanitarian system to ensure data collection (Kobo, ODK) and provision follow the Core Humanitarian Standards and information can be sourced in a timely manner among partners on the ground.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to bring data to life.
- Experience working in humanitarian and/or health emergencies.
- Strong understanding of and commitment towards the editorial values of the project.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary On Jobs In France For Colombians.
The average salary for Jobs In France For Colombians is €2,340 net per month, or €39,300 gross income per year. This has risen slightly from an average of €2,238 per month.
How To Apply For Jobs In France For Colombians.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Jobs In France For Colombians;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In France For Colombians.
You can see the above lists of Jobs In France For Colombians 2022/2023, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like France.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In France For Colombians 2022/2023; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Jobs In France For Colombians 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: January 28, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Jobs In France For Colombians 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs In France For Colombians 2022/2023.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.