The huge oil industry of the country creates thousands of employment opportunities every year, attracting the working class’s attention worldwide.
The oil and gas industry predominantly drives Kuwait’s economy. The country is the world’s fifth-largest oil producer and holds estimated oil and gas reserves of over 100 billion barrels.
Now, if you wish to secure a job in an oil company in Kuwait, then proceed below to get an overview of a company based in Kuwait that seeks interested candidates to join them.
Kuwait’s Chief Oil Companies are:
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC): Holding group responsible for international marketing.
- Kuwait Oil Company (KOC): Crude oil exploration and development company.
- Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC): Runs oil refineries across Kuwait.
- Petrochemicals Industries Company (PIC): Petrochemical and fertilizer manufacturer.
- Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI, also known as “Q8” ): Runs refining and marketing business overseas.
- Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (KUFPEC): International oil exploration company.
- Equate petrochemical company (EQUATE): A petrochemical company formed by PIC and Dow Chemical.
- Petroleum Training Centre (PTC): Responsible for all training and career development within the KPC companies.
- Kuwait Oil Tanker Company (KOTC): Crude oil shipping
- Kuwait Aviation Fueling Company (KAFCO): Aircraft fuel
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Company (KGOC): Oil and gas exploration and production in the Saudi-Kuwaiti neutral zone; a joint venture with Saudi Arabia.
- Oil Sector Services Company (OSSC): Handles all construction projects, maintenance, security, fire-fighting, and medical services to all oil sector employees and their families.
- Oil Development Company (ODC)
Available Job In Kuwait Oil Company
Doka Kuwait is currently looking to recruit a career-driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified and natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team. Job Position – Scaffolding Sales Engineer Location – Shuwaikh, Kuwait, Kuwait Type of employment – Full-time Job Responsibilities
- To develop a strategy, strategic overview, and implementation plan for the Industrial/Oil & Gas market.
- The main point of contact for all scaffolding inquiries in Kuwait.
- Identify and solicit potential customers and projects to secure industrial (Oil &Gas) scaffolding business.
- Develop relationships with key customers and other decision-makers.
- Analyze market needs and active feedback culture for product improvement & development.
- Responsible for product marketing, especially in the industrial segment.
- To manage projects and determine project sales strategy.
- Develop a new client base and build relationships.
- Create added value argumentation and presentation for internal and external use.
- Collaborate with the existing Sales Team to develop opportunities within the construction market when identified.
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Structural, or Construction).
- Five years of sales experience in the scaffolding business in the Industrial Sector/Oil & Gas in Kuwait.
- On-site scaffolding experience, ideally in the Middle East.
- Sound knowledge of scaffolding systems and standards, ideally with a ring-lock system.
- Good understanding of the requirements of industrial scaffolding customers.
- Certified as a scaffolder as an advantage.
Skills / Characteristics:
- Ability to understand problems and find solutions.
- Well-developed numerical ability and detail orientation.
- Strong listening, probing, negotiation, and close skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships, particularly with clients.
- Hands-on and solution-oriented attitude.
- Solid English skills.
The Salary Of Employees In Kuwait Oil Company
One of the reasons people search for Kuwait jobs and vacancies is the attractive pay packages and tax-free income. The average salary for Kuwait Oil Company employees in Kuwait is 27 KD per year.
Conclusion On Jobs In Kuwait Oil Company 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Kuwait Oil Company 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely place like Kuwait.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Kuwait Oil Company 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Kuwait Oil Company 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Kuwait Oil Company 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.