The jobs mentioned in this article will be for eligible candidates, be aware that skills and the right attitude to work play critical roles in securing one.
If you are on the lookout for Jobs in Madrid, In that case, you are on the right post as you will get updated on all the latest vacancies that feature jobs in Madrid.
Please read all the detailed information regarding all the Jobs In Madrid with their currently opened positions for you to start applying now.
Madrid is both the capital of Spain and the country’s largest city. It is also the third-largest city in the E.U., following London and Paris.
Like Barcelona, Madrid is a top-rated destination, particularly among expatriates searching for new job opportunities.
Being in the center of the Iberian Peninsula, Madrid is a jump-off point and the country’s transportation hub, making it highly accessible from various locations.
How To Find Jobs In Madrid
Finding jobs in Madrid has been more challenging since Spain was greatly affected by the economic crisis; however, this doesn’t mean finding a job in Madrid is impossible.
Yet, the city of Madrid is still recognized as the primary business center of the country and, in some industries, where more jobs are available.
The northern part of Madrid’s center is mainly situated in business activity, and the major trade fairs are held in the eastern part of Madrid.
After Catalonia (the region where Barcelona is located), Madrid is the autonomous community with an enormous foreign population, accounting for almost 15%.
However, Madrid’s foreign population has declined (around 8%) as foreigners move back home, claim Spanish citizenship or find better job opportunities abroad.
Concrete Requirements To Work In Madrid
You must register with the tax office, call the Agencia Tributaria, and get an NIE number (foreigner’s identity number).
Non-EU citizens must obtain a Spanish work visa before working in Madrid. Getting a work visa means you have first to be accepted for a job. As in other E.U. and EEA (European Economic Area) countries and Switzerland, citizens of member states do not need a Spanish work permit to be hired legally in Madrid.
However, you must register with the tax office, call the Agencia Tributaria, and get an NIE number (foreigner’s identity number).
Non-EU citizens must obtain a Spanish work visa before working in Madrid. Getting a work visa means you have first to be accepted for a job.
Your employer then arranges a work permit on your behalf; you have to apply for a new visa every 12 months.
Once you have been granted work authorization through the Dirección Provincial de Trabajo, Seguridad Social y Asuntos Sociales, you can apply for a permit to live and work in Madrid for 12 months.
Below are some recruitment agencies offering jobs in Madrid:
- Talent Search People
- Nations Group
- Approach People Recruitment
- Agio – temping agency
- TRS Staffing Solutions
- Manpower Madrid
- Acalaca Seleccion
- Madrid Teacher
- Placement Finder
- Hays Recruiting Experts
- Egon Zehnder
There are many more agencies ready to recruit in Madrid, Spain.
Jobs In Madrid
These are the jobs below:
Ground and Tunneling Engineer
A Ground and Tunneling Engineer is involved in the planning and designing of tunneling projects; this can include designing tunnel structures and procuring the materials needed to construct them.
Salary: €32259 per year.
- Work is accomplished autonomously on small projects or portions of larger projects supported by E.C. within established procedures and practices related to ground and tunneling engineering.
- Independently prepares ground / geotechnical models using specific tools.
- Processes geotechnical data for ground interpretation and report preparation.
- Supports preparing geotechnical designs and recommendations as bearing capacity for foundations, earthworks, stability and settlement analysis, etc.
- Performs a self-check of work products before submitting to others and participates in quality control reviews of documentation originated by equally or less experienced staff.
- Prepares project deliverables that senior team members review.
- Guides entry-level engineers.
- Proven track record of working on the ground and tunneling engineering designs (+4 years) for Transportation and Water Projects.
- Skilled in using specific ground engineering and tunneling software such as Geoestudio / Plaxis / Rocscience. Others such as FLAC / Midas GTS will be considered favorably.
- Advanced level in CAD software (preferable AutoCAD and MicroStation).
- Experience working in the North America region / Australia will be considered favorably.
- Communicative level of English (oral and written)
Preferred Qualifications • Bachelor or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University • the U.S. and Australia Professional Engineer license will be considered favorably
2. Head of Security and Compliance, EMEA
As Head of Security and Compliance, EMEA, you’ll be responsible for a team of Consultants and Strategic Cloud Engineers.
Customers and partners get the best advice and assistance in the cloud security and compliance domain to migrate their I.T. estates to the Google Cloud Platform.
Salary: €79717 per year
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience performing customer-facing services with a security focus
- Experience in managing, scaling, and running technical consulting or professional services organizations using a data-driven approach.
- Experience working with leading Cloud Platforms.
- Experience in technical Cloud Security within the context of internal/customer-facing roles
- Experience with industry compliance frameworks (e.g., SOC, PCI-DSS, ISO 27017/27018, GDPR, C5, SecNumCloud, ENS)
- Experience in working with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver successful solutions
- Ability to present technical materials effectively to diverse stakeholder groups.
- Engage effectively with executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- Take a leading role in structuring, planning, and executing EMEA’s most critical security and compliance-related engagements.
- Provide domain expertise in cloud security and compliance and become a trusted technical advisor to customers.
- Solve complex cloud security and compliance challenges and drive positive customer outcomes on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Develop a diverse team of consultants and engineers focusing on security and compliance.
- Influence the Google Cloud technology roadmap by taking customer and partner feedback to our product engineering teams.
3. Sales Support Associate
Sales Support Associates are responsible for selling products to customers and providing those customers with any assistance as needed during the sales process.
Additionally, they help develop, access, and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure repeat customer services.
Salary: 2,260 EUR per month
- Pre-Sales Administration and Transactions Coordination
- Coordinates all pre-sales activities for small- and medium-size customers
- Collects complete and correct data upfront
- Validates data for accuracy
- Keeps systems up-to-date with customer information and legal documents
- Manages cases according to regional Case Management guidelines
- Oversees quote approval process
- Assists with New Customer set up
- Handles escalation between Sales Support and other internal groups
- Works on small projects in addition to an everyday role
- Follows up with customer on required documents and missing information
- Ensures Customer P.O. compliance
- Follows up on orders
- Assists with customer questions via email or phone
- Assists with gathering preliminary QBR info.
4. I.T. Healthcare Manager-Madrid
Work directly with clients to develop consulting methodologies, tools, and standards that support business value and generate analyses and conclusions for strategic and business plans.
I.T. Healthcare Manager considers developing recommendations to improve clients’ strategic position and assessing the impact of strategic alternatives, including monitoring the effects of healthcare transformation.
Salary: A worker who is an I.T. Healthcare Manager in Madrid earns around 4,030 EUR per month; salaries range from 1,150 EUR (lowest average) to 9,390 EUR (highest).
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Business/Biotechnology/Engineering
- Minimum of 7+ years of professional experience in consulting or project management related to healthcare
- To fit the role, you should also have knowledge and expertise in the following tasks:
- Experience in managing projects
- Experience within markets of healthcare transformation preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues
5. Creative Desk Project Manager
The Creative Desk Project Manager or CSD Project Manager will act as the point of contact of CSD in Madrid, liaising with all stakeholders (corporate, regional, hotels).
To ensure all projects are developed through RHG certified agencies and contribute to the promotion of our brands through innovative and high-quality campaigns and assets.
Salary: 3,440 EUR per month
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact of CSD and build long-term relationships with stakeholders (corporate, regional, hotels)
- Support stakeholders (marketing, branding, commercial, operations, sales, business development, H.R., internal comms, P.R. teams) with online/offline creative/adaptation content for B2B, B2C campaigns, and liaison with production partners and creative agencies
- Develop their role as the trusted brand advisor for RHG internal stakeholders while nurturing the relationship with the external certified vendors (pool of agencies)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to each stakeholder’s needs and objectives
- Ensure alignment and knowledge sharing with the CSD EMEA to ensure efficiency and project optimization
- Ensure that stakeholders are aligned to the new Ways of Working regarding projects’ development through outsourcing to RHG certified agencies (global, regional, and local levels)
Skills and requirements:
- At least four years of marketing and project management experience with an agency background is desirable
- Excellent planning and coordinating skills
- Proven project management experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Excellent verbal and written skills in EN
- Solid digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or Graphic Design
- Minimum 4 years working in a creative agency or media marketing within the hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
6. Driver | Madrid, MD
They are one of the most popular jobs in Madrid
Salary: 1400 euros per month
Basic Requirements For Drivers In Madrid, MD
These are the requirements needed from candidates:
|Minimum Age||The candidate should be not less than eighteen to twenty (18-20) years|
|Maximum Age||The candidates should not be more than thirty-five-forty (35-40) years of age.|
|Nationality||Citizen by birth or through visa processing|
|Health Status||The candidates must be mental and physically stable and possess health stability.|
|Criminal Status||The candidates should have a clear record of criminal activities.|
|Work Experience and Qualification||Two-Three years and a driver’s license|
Other Jobs In Madrid
These are the following jobs below:
- Retail Supervisor
- Senior Account Executive
- Manager Clinical Operations Leads
- Quality Assurance Engineer Entry Level
- Retail & Marketing Coordinator
- Field Service Technician
- Customer Care Specialist F/M
- Sales Project Manager
- Orthokits Lead
- Content Manager
- Lead Software Developer
- Back End Developer
- Recruiting Manager
- Project Manager
- Financial Controller
- Salesforce Developer
- Senior Account Manager, Manufacturing
- Media Account Manager/E-Learning.
Average Minimum Salary For Jobs In Madrid
The minimum wage shows a constant year-to-year growth in Mad, and average salaries have remained the same for the past years.
As of lately, Madrid’s average salary is around 1600 euros per month; in Madrid, salaries usually range from 1000 and 3500 euros a month.
Available Jobs In Madrid And Their Salaries
|Available Jobs In Madrid||Salaries (EURor €)|
|Cook||13 – $16 an hour – Full-time, Part-time|
|N.U.in Assistant Program Liaison||24,000 a year – Full-time|
|Food Runner/Bus Help||7.25 an hour|
|Host/Hostess||12 an hour|
|GEO Student Success Coordinator||16,400 a year – Full-time|
|Server/Bartender||12.20 – $20.00 an hour – Full-time,|
|Barback||10 an hour – Full-time|
|Environmental Analyst||60,000 per year-Full-time|
|Policy Director||135, 672 per year-Full-time|
Conclusion On Jobs In Madrid 2023/2024
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Madrid 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs in Madrid – No Experience 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.