All available jobs In Miami Doral will be posted here; get the one that suits your interest and apply for the job.
Enrolling in jobs in Miami Doral is not a cumbersome process, provided you meet and satisfy the rules and regulations.
And also, getting a job in Miami is a perfect opportunity because the country provides many benefits of living and working in a beautiful city.
It’s easy to get a job in Miami as it is one of the largest cities in the country (USA) and also welcoming to students and foreigners.
Therefore, read through this post, get insights on Jobs In Miami Doral, get your desired jobs, and ensure to tell everyone about the job.
Working in Miami provides individuals with a plethora of resources and opportunities at their fingertips, whether touring throughout Florida on the weekends or working for one of the top companies in the world; the opportunities of jobs in Miami will expand horizons personally and professionally.
Experiencing American culture firsthand and gaining work experience in Miami will provide international workers with invaluable skills to build their future. And that is at its lowest in the USA, with the country’s unemployment rate falling to 3.7% since 1974.
Doral is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. One of 34 municipalities in the county, it is 1 mile from Miami International Airport and 13 miles from Downtown Miami. The city regularly hosts more than 100,000 people who work in Miami.
Because Miami is one of the best and most significant in terms of economy, and sound and rewarding jobs, there is assurance that there is the availability of jobs in Miami.
Job offers in Miami Doral
The following are some available jobs offers in Doral:
- Store Manager
- Assistant store manager
- Nurse Practitioner
A store manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a store supervisor
They ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient. Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Forecast staffing needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- May require a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
- Ensuring profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Accounting and Finance.
- Retail Management.
- Ability to Motivate Others.
- Customer Focus
Typical pay for this type of work is US$28k–57kper year
Assistant Store Manager
An Assistant Manager works with the store manager to organize, plan and implement strategies. They also coordinate retail store operations and ensure employees meet store schedules and objectives.
Assistant Store Managers support the store manager in the daily business operations of the store including training and supervising employees, interacting with customers, managing inventory levels and handling any other task assigned by the store manager.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous retail management experience.
- Experience in training and managing a team.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Direct sales floor activities, ensuring excellence in customer service and resolving store level problems
- Establish sales goals, manage budgets, devise sales forecasts, and consistently maximize sales and profits
- Oversee personnel management, interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring/coaching, and evaluating
- Manage merchandise selection, window displays, and stocking, working directly with vendors
- Maintained price accuracy of goods and ensured adequate stock levels
- You will learn how to create success for a multi-million-dollar business, create and develop great teams, and building a meeting place in your community that nurtures customers
The estimated total pay for a Assistant Store Manager is $57,372 per year in the United States area, with an average salary of $40,479 per year.
A nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse and a type of mid-level practitioner. NPs are trained to assess patient needs, order and interpret diagnostic and laboratory tests, diagnose disease, formulate and prescribe medications and treatment plans.
- All NPs must complete a master’s or doctoral degree program and have advanced clinical training beyond their initial professional registered nurse (RN) preparation.
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
- Complete the DOT certification exam within 30 days of employment
- Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in additional languages not limited to but including Spanish
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work
- Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role
- Didactic and clinical courses prepare nurses with specialized knowledge
- Clinical competency to practice in primary care, acute care and long-term health care settings.
- Ability to provide high-quality care in rural, urban and suburban communities and in many types of settings,
- As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Provider), you will provide accurate assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of common family illnesses for patients 18 months and older
- You will have the tools, training and resources to help us with our CVS Health mission of helping people on their path to better health
- Provide holistic, evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients
- Offer, order and administer immunizations and injections (to include but not limited to COVID19, influenza, TB, Depo) and provides evidence-based patient/parent vaccine counseling and education
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and x-rays.
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections and injuries.
- Prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Managing patients’ overall care.
- Educating patients on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices.
Benefits are designed to offer quality, affordable care that’s flexible to meet a range of individual needs. They include;
- Medical and Prescription coverage, Dental and Vision coverage, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan and CME reimbursement
- The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location
- You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment
The average base salary is $122,417 per year
How To Apply For Jobs In Miami Doral
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Search and explore the website
- You will see various available job offers
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit.
The article provides crucial information about the Jobs in Miami Doral to start applying for before the due date.
After your search, application, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a favorable dimension to your life while working in Doral.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs in Miami Doral; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Jobs in Miami Doral 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: January 30, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers just like Jobs in Miami Doral 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs in Miami Doral 2023/2024.