It is very easy to get a job in New Zealand as a foreigner and that is why this post has been specifically compiled to guide and bring a range of jobs available for you to apply for now!
New Zealand was rated sixth in the world for work-life balance. The country also scored highly for job security and career progression, providing a fantastic reason for you to move there and work.
The work ethic in New Zealand is absolutely wonderful so you do not have to worry about feeling too buckled down under pressure.
Now proceed below to get all the requirements, the latest vacancies, salaries, and other related information regarding Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners.
Requirements For Foreigners To Work In New Zealand
If you’re thinking of coming to New Zealand to work for a few years, or maybe even to settle, you’ll need a work or resident visa.
It is perfectly acceptable and legal to apply for jobs before you get a visa. Employers generally understand the situation, and when you get a job, will help you with your visa application.
Just remember however you won’t be able to start working and earning until your visa is approved.
Top Demanded Jobs In New Zealand For Foreigners
- Arts and Media jobs
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation jobs
- Farming, Fishing, Forestry, and Mining jobs
- Construction and Infrastructure jobs
- Business jobs
- Health and Community jobs
- IT and Telecommunications jobs
- Education and Social Sciences jobs
Available Jobs In New Zealand For Foreigners
Evo is experiencing rapid growth as the bike industry booms and has no intention of slowing down. As they grow and evolve their aim is to provide opportunities to our crew to come on that journey and grow as well.
They’ll support you to take your career to the next level with opportunities from the sales floor to management and beyond. Evo Cycles is looking for a new full-time crew member to sell up a storm and build bikes.
They are looking for motivated, confident, and positive individuals with attention to detail and able to problem-solve.
The right candidate must be able to work as part of a team, understand retail, and ideally have a passion for cycling!
The opportunities include;
1. Retail Assistant (Orewa)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa (They are accredited with Immigration and if you are the right candidate they can look at applying for a visa on your behalf) – foreigners are accepted!
- Selling products and services
- Assisting customers with queries
- Building bikes for the floor
- Regularly up-skilling on our systems, services, and products we sell
- Monitoring stock levels
- Assisting showroom leaders with day-to-day tasks
- Helping prepare the showroom for stocktakes
- Helping to improve and grow the showroom (and cycling!!) in Auckland!
Perks of the job:
- Working around all the latest bikes and technology
- Great crew discounts (to help with the above)
- You get to work with like-minded people who all have a passion for cycling in some way shape or form!
2. Store Manager (Kapiti)
This is a leadership position and ideally, you will have a proven track record in retail and selling. Also, as you will be leading a crew of people, you will have had experience as a leader/manager.
- Running the Showroom on a daily basis
- Regularly upskill your crew on the system, services, and products they sell
- Customer Service and dealing with queries
- Monitoring stock levels and feeding back to stock controller/buyers
- Preparing the showroom and service center for stock takes
- Meeting regularly with your crew (daily toolbox meetings)
- Assisting the buyer on what stock works in your showroom
- Looking at how you can improve and grow the showroom and service center (and cycling!!) in the local community/area
- A passion for bicycles
- A leader of people
- Motivated and a motivator
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience in retail ideally
3. Bicycle Mechanic (Lower Hutt)
Evo Cycles Lower Hutt is looking for a Bicycle Mechanic to help in the workshop. They are looking for a motivated, confident, and positive individual with attention to detail.
The right candidate must be able to work as part of a team, have worked as a bicycle mechanic before, and have a love for bikes!
- Diagnosing mechanical issues with customer bicycles
- Quoting workshop jobs
- Order parts for jobs
- Undertaking the bicycle mechanic’s work in a timely and safe manner
- Assisting customers with queries
- Regularly up-skilling on our systems, services, and products
- Monitoring stock levels in your service center
- Helping prepare the service center for stock takes
- Helping to improve and grow the service center (and cycling!!)
Other Vacancies include
- Retail Assistant (Lower Hutt)
- Bicycle Mechanic (Tauranga, Fraser Cove)
- Assistant Store Manager (New Plymouth)
- Bicycle Mechanic (New Plymouth)
- Retail Assistant (New Plymouth)
Salary Of Foreign Workers In New Zealand
The average salary in New Zealand may be anywhere between 50,000 and 400,000 NZD (33,000 – 264,000 USD) a year for highly skilled professionals.
Conclusion On-Jobs In New Zealand For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above list of Jobs In New Zealand For Foreigners, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In New Zealand For Foreigners; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In New Zealand For Foreigners 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In New Zealand For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.