Many people are searching for this tremendous opportunity. If you have a passion for working in a premier company and desire to take up a Jobs In Norway, go through this post and not forget to get an immerse insight on the application criteria.
In excitement and anticipation, read this post thoroughly before applying for the requirements you must first meet before being granted. All Jobs in Norway will be highlighted will also be highlighted to bring different opportunities for you to choose.
You must be fit for the role before applying to avoid disappointment with the application process. Several ongoing jobs with visa sponsorship for candidates or applicants to Norway to start their respective careers.
Norway’s job market is very healthy as 70% of the population is in the labour force. Working days in Norway include 40 hours of work per week, nine hours a day. Five days a week is the typical working week in this country.
Around three-tenths of the Norwegian workforce is employed in the public sector in areas such as health and education. There is particular demand for nursing, medicine, tourism, engineering, oil and gas, fishing, building and construction, and IT and communications skills.
There are several teaching jobs in Norway, and this can be gotten and accessed, especially when you are seeking employment, for it is very rampant and easy to come by.
Available Jobs In Norway
With operations in over 120 countries, they provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for people.
As a leading partner to the energy industry, they’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050, and they’re always looking for the right people to help them get there.
People who are as passionate as they are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
The Vacancies include;
1. Global Key Account Director – Production Solutions – Norway
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for a Global OFS Business Segment Key Account Director for EQUINOR within our Oil Field Services (OFS) product company to be based in Norway or a suitable alternative location.
This role reports to the Global OFS Key Account Director. This position is responsible for originating sales for a single global key account within the assigned OFS Business Segment by creating customer engagement plans, owning the customer relationship, deploying teams to identify new opportunities to build the opportunity pipeline, promoting the value propositions of BKR, owning the development and execution of the sales strategies, supporting the Service Delivery function to execute and deliver to customers flawlessly, and driving Perfect HSE Days, for the specific global key account across the Business Segment and associated Product Lines (PL).
This is a strategic position focused on the long-term vision and mid-term execution. It owns all processes and activities that enable the sales organisation to achieve the business objectives for the specific global key account and is held responsible for driving market share and profitable revenue growth.
Depending on the market activity and business complexity, this position may oversee a team of Global Key Account Managers. As a Global OFS Business Segment Key Account Director, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing a team of Global Key Account Managers (if applicable)
- Driving new customer engagement and maintain and improving existing customer relationships
- Promoting the business value propositions of BKR to customers and internal stakeholders
- Working in close collaboration with Global OFS Headquarters (HQ), Global Business Segments/PL HQ, Region OFS and Region Business
- Segment/PL Sales & Commercial teams, inclusive of market intelligence, early engagement (EE), sales, technical sales, equipment & channel sales, accounts, commercial operations, commercial pricing, commercial risk, and commercial contracts teams
- Identifying and tagging EE and Must-Win opportunities, ensuring their visibility to Global OFS HQ, Global Business Segment/PL HQ, Region OFS and Region Business Segment/PL teams
- Leading business development planning for the Business Segment in collaboration with sales and key account teams
- Developing the Business Segment sales strategies for the specific global key account
- Collaborating with Global OFS HQ, Global Business Segment/PL HQ, Region OFS and Region Business Segment/PL teams to develop the
- Business Segment and PL Commercial Intensity plans for the specific global key account
- Setting the Business Segment and PL sales targets for the specific global key account and allocating/distributing the targets across the various regions, areas, or countries.
- Overseeing the selling of the product line’s portfolio, which may include saleable, services, and rentals
- Coordinating and collaborating across several functional groups – technology, engineering, quality, HSE, commercial, legal, finance, billing & collections, etc.
- Driving the BKR HSE culture and alignment with the Customer’s HSE culture, supporting flawless Service Delivery / Execution and driving
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s level degree
- Considerable experience in a Sales role
- Extensive experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to travel 25-75% of the time
- Knowledge and Skillsets required
2. Operator Warehouse
As a Warehouse Operator, you will be responsible for the below:
- Shipping/receiving chemicals
- Blending chemicals in a batch process,
- Maintaining an orderly and clean facility in compliance with state and federal regulations and completing all paperwork associated with these tasks.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic chemical blending processes.
- Proven initiative in increasing knowledge of products, processes and equipment. Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent proven years experience in warehouse
- Driving License Class B and Forklift License
As a Electrician, you will need to:
- Be able to follow work packages
- Have a high focus on HSE
- Work with Ex and non-ex equipment
- Work with Subsea equipment
- Work in a team, but also be able to work independently
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Certificate of Apprenticeship / Technical Diploma within the Electrical industry on/offshore
- Manage written and orally English as a working language
- Knowledge of installation, testing and commissioning
How To Apply
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress?
Join them and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Salary Of Employees In Norway
The average monthly earnings for full-time employees in Norway during 2021 was NOK 50,790 before income tax.
That consisted of NOK 53,710 for men and NOK 47,190 for women.
Conclusion On-Jobs In Norway 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Norway, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance with this selection of Jobs In Norway; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Norway in 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Norway 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.