A job accommodation is an adjustment to a job or work environment that makes it possible for an individual to perform their job duties.
Norwegians are usually motivated by personal development, a good working environment, and friendly colleagues; hence as a job seekers.
If you request/require a job in Norway with accommodation, then go through this post and get all the latest information required for getting one and the latest vacancies you can apply for.
Employers are reportedly providing accommodations that result in such benefits as retaining valuable employees, improving productivity and morale, reducing workers’ compensation and training costs, and improving company diversity.
Jobs that provide housing for employees are available in various industries. Whether you’re interested in a career in hospitality, child care, public service, education, agriculture, healthcare, or the skilled trades, you can find jobs that include a place to live.
Types Of Jobs In Norway With Accommodation
- Offshore commercial diver
- Travel nurse
- Live-in caregiver
- Resident manager
- Summer resort worker
- English teacher overseas
- Hospitality manager for the remote or overseas resort
Available Jobs In Norway With Accommodation
At American Express Global Business Travel (GBT), their global presence and market-leading solutions mean endless possibilities that can help you reach your career destination. American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) is the world’s leading business partner for managed events and travel.
They help companies and their employees prosper by ensuring clients are present where and when it matters. Companies of all sizes and places rely on GBT to organize meetings and events, provide travel management services and deliver business travel consulting.
The latest Vacancies Include
1. Account Manager
They are looking for an Account Manager to work with their wide & Exciting portfolio of Norwegian, Nordic & multinational clients.
Your location will be in Oslo, Norway, and you’ll be part of the Nordic Account Management team, who is eagerly waiting for you to join.
- Ensuring customer retention, satisfaction, loyalty, and customer profitability
- Demonstrating and developing the contract benefit and value generated for the customer
- Active and continuous mapping of customer potential, contacting and conducting client calls/meetings
- Solution-focused sales to existing customers (additional and cross-selling)
- Preparation of offers and contracts (contract renewals & expansions)
- Sales and negotiation skills (solution sales skills, customer needs mapping, argumentation skills, bidding, and contract technology skills)
- Knowledge of the business travel market and the travel management process
- Knowledge of business logic for business travel
- Most important work tools: CRM, Reporting, and MS Office
- Previous experience in the following sectors would be an asset to our multinational team: marine, oil & gas.
- Language requirements: fluent Norwegian and English
2. Project Manager Meetings & Events Nordics
As A Meetings & Events Project Manager, you will sell and develop domestic and global conferences and corporate arrangements.
The Project Manager works as a part of a team on bigger projects or individual projects and will successfully achieve targets set by the company.
- Most efficiently deliver an excellent product with both quality and creativity, following GBTs standard and reaching targets set up by the company.
- Additional sales to relevant customers and relationship work with existing customers.
- Participate in project teams through the project ideas stage, needs analysis, development of concepts, and presentation to customers when needed.
- Negotiate supplier and 3rd party agreements
- At least three years of documented experience in the Meetings and Event industry as a Project Manager
- Experience in leading meetings, up to 500 persons with proactive work with customers to retain and develop existing customers
- Experience reading and understanding legal terms and conditions from suppliers and customers
- Experience in negotiations regarding pricing, legal terms & conditions with suppliers and customers, and budget with ROR outcome
- Experience from good communication and client presentations to creating and selling proposals to the client.
- Experience with creating (look and feel) and working with delegate registration systems and Meetings & Events apps
- Financial acumen; creating meeting budget and reconciliation
- Documented MS Office skills
3. Online Travel Specialist – Global Business Travel
The Online Traveler Counselor role at GBT is to deliver an exceptional travel service experience for our Corporate and Business Travel Customers by providing excellent Online Navigational support.
It is a high-touch service environment where you will have true accountability for the service relationship and customer experience.
- Support our clients with navigational support in our online tools, the main one being Neo.
- Investigate system errors and report to second-line support if needed.
- Working with booking queues in Amadeus to ensure all bookings are issued and investigate errors.
- Use positive telephone service techniques, act on special customer requests, and maintain excellent client relations.
- Listen to the customer’s needs.
- Likely to have at least two years of corporate travel counselor experience, including an understanding of fares and ticketing rules, both domestic and international.
- Understanding and awareness of partner products and services, such as airline, hotel, and vehicle or rail services
- Experience in working with at least one Global Distribution System (GDS) such as Sabre, Travel Port, or Amadeus. Amadeus is the key provider.
- Could have some leisure, airline reservation, or other travel experience.
Benefits There is no accommodation specified with this company; however, the benefits are worthy of consideration for it has many benefits to compensate you.
- Health and Wellness
- Rewards and Recognition
- Employee Discounts
- Retirement Benefits
- Education Assistance
- Transportation Perks
- Travel Discounts
- Fitness Memberships
- Employee Experience
Salary Of Employees In Norway
A person working in Norway typically earns around 612,000 NOK per year.
Salaries range from 155,000 NOK (lowest average) to 2,730,000 NOK (highest average).
This is the average yearly salary, including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On-Jobs In Norway With Accommodation 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Norway With Accommodation, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Norway With Accommodation; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Norway With Accommodation 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Norway With Accommodation 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.