There are various opportunities for foreigners to seek jobs in Poland as the country welcomes eligible and vibrant individuals to come to the country and seek employment.
Getting a job in Poland is a perfect opportunity because the country provides many benefits of living and working in a beautiful country.
Working in Poland, as a foreigner will create enough quality time for you as an eligible and interested candidate for both your families, relatives, and friends.
Read through this post and provide all the requirements you will need when applying so you will get the job without stress.
In this post, you understand the importance of employment or a job, one of the sweetest jobs to explore and make enough money in Poland for foreigners.
Undoubtedly, while working, benefits and memorial experience are such to your way, the various advantages will be mentioned or listed in this post.
You should ensure you qualify for the desired position before applying to avoid disappointment, primarily if these roles provide a great attitude toward long-term privileges.
In Poland, the jobs employers recruit eligible candidates or applicants for the potential growth of the job market and mind-blowing qualities.
Job Offers In Poland For Foreigners
This is a concrete description of one of the fantastic jobs in Poland accommodating its responsibilities, requirements, and skills.
The jobs grants and such policies and other positions services, jobs are excellent for young people looking to make extra income.
All the available Jobs In Poland for eligible individuals will be portrayed here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and be quick to apply.
Customer Care Representative-Poland
The customer care representative is in charge of managing large amounts of incoming phone calls generating sales leads and identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
They build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
They (customer care representatives) may work on-site at the company, from a call centre, or a home office and communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
Salary: The average salary for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Poland is 54632 PLN and a person working as a Client Service Representative in Poland typically earns around 2,650 PLN per month.
- Resolve general service administration requests for account access, billing inquiries, support access, feature enablement, and other inquiries
- Leverage your product and process knowledge when engaging customers
- Comprehend the issues customers present by thinking creatively on behalf of the customer
- Drive process improvement to make doing business with Snowflake easier for our customers
- Document known solutions to the internal and external knowledge base
- Provide consistent performance within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent international degree; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the software and technology industry
- Experience using business tools such as Slack, GSuite, and CRM tools (Ex: Salesforce, Oracle, ServiceNow etc.)
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A thirst for information and the ability to utilize a variety of resources, including search engines, websites and internal resources, and research customer requests to deliver meaningfully.
- Excellent listening skills: capable of communicating in a fluid, back-and-forth manner that engages and invites an exchange of ideas
- The ability to probe to understand the customers’ needs in full detail
- Proactive relationship building with immediate colleagues and those in related disciplines
- Forward-thinking mentality: the ability to solve immediate issues and anticipate future issues
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think outside the box in determining possible solutions
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their initiative
- Prior experience in a Customer Support function for an Enterprise Application Software or SaaS environment is highly desired
- Practical experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Basic understanding of SQL
- A keen eye for process improvement toward improved Customer Experience (CX).
Senior File Transfer Specialist-Poland
As a wire transfer specialist, you work for a financial institution such as a bank or investment firm and as part of your responsibilities, you process incoming and outgoing monetary wires.
They also check for suspicious information or activity and monitor wire authenticity and oversee the exchange of foreign currencies in a transaction.
Most banks rely on you to ensure all institutions receive the wire or a receipt of the transfer. Using automated transfer systems, you input and record wire transfer data.
Salary: They also earn an average salary of 90 874 PLN.
- The primary function of this job is to review deeds/documents for required information.
- They are also along with the entry of walk-in, e-file or mailed conveyance information
- An employee works directly with the general public.
- Industry Expertise skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills
- Creativity and Critical Thinking skills
- Private health card
- Life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Discounts for Kyndryl employees
- A wide range of benefit options for parents and children
- Sports activities and team events
- Free language courses & many personal development possibilities
- Employee referral program
- Mindfulness and Yoga Classes.
Procedures To Apply
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available jobs in Poland for foreigners.
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
Can a foreigner get a job in Poland?
As a rule, foreigners can be entitled to perform work in Poland if they: stay legally and have a work permit, unless not required.
They have temporary residence and work permits or temporary residence permits to perform work in a profession requiring high qualifications.
Jobs In Poland For Foreigner’s Salary
The minimum monthly salary for locally hired foreign workers in Poland will increase to PLN 2,600.
What jobs are in demand in Poland?
- Remote Customer Service Representative
- Demand Reporting – Working Student
- Executive Assistant of the CEO. Poland
- Demand Planner (Turkish & English) – Writing
- Sales Assistant – home office
- Head of Demand / Lead Generation
- Service Manager.
Salary For Jobs In Poland For Foreigners
The Polish minimum monthly wage is currently 3,010 gross, 2209 zł and the hourly rate (if you work, for example, on a contract of mandate) is around 20 (just under 14 zł net).
Conclusion On Details Jobs In Poland For Foreigners
The post above portrays the crucial details and updates about the Jobs In Poland For Foreigners for people to start applying now.
When choosing a better reference with the selection of Jobs In Poland For Foreigners, you have no obstacle in taking them up to continue your passion.
To keep you on the right track, I have delivered the available job occupations in Poland so that you can choose from any of the positions of your choice.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Poland For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.